Finding Bigfoot

I checked the link above and indeed the books are very expensive. Elaine - the prices you are saying for under $15.00 are for trade-ins, not the selling price... fyi

Oops.

I really enjoy Stan's work and, if I watched this show, would make me unhappy to see him disrespected. Now, questioning a recording is fine, we should all question what we hear and evaluate it ourselves and form our own opinions, but I object to being disrespectful to someone who does excellent work and doesn't appear to have the puffed up ego so many well known bigfooters do have.

His recording of a quadrapedal "something" running very fast across a bridge in the wee hours of the morning is my all time favorite mystery (possible sasquatch) recording. I don't know what it is, but it gives me goosebumps every time.

This was well said....I was very disappointed that they Dissed Stan......He is one of my favorite "Follow uppers" for any of the BFRO reports.

I wish people would keep using the word Possible, or just say "I dont Know", "I cant say for sure, But, I think"(or dont)........something like that.

Just Dont give Facts when you Have None; either way

The book called 'Missing 411 - by David Paulides' is of interest to me.

The book called 'Missing 411 - by David Paulides' is of interest to me. I would like to read it and compare what facts he has put in it, BUT all the online bookstores either do not carry it, sold out, or such as Amazon online want a whopping price of $236.00 or more upto $715.00! Is this true? He wants this much? I have never heard of book being that terribly outrageously expensiveT in the interest of cryptids. Not even were my college text books that spendy and I was in nursing. Does anyone have more information on this book? Thank you, jj

Paulides has them listed on his site for $24.95.

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootstore.html

I wish people would keep using the word Possible, or just say "I dont Know", "I cant say for sure, But, I think"(or dont)........something like that.

I like the phrase "I don't know", personally. It's a perfectly reasonable answer and absolutely valid.

I like the phrase "I don't know", personally. It's a perfectly reasonable answer and absolutely valid.

My Old Man always said that "I don't know" are the three most important words for a married man!

I really enjoy Stan's work and, if I watched this show, would make me unhappy to see him disrespected. Now, questioning a recording is fine, we should all question what we hear and evaluate it ourselves and form our own opinions, but I object to being disrespectful to someone who does excellent work and doesn't appear to have the puffed up ego so many well known bigfooters do have.

His recording of a quadrapedal "something" running very fast across a bridge in the wee hours of the morning is my all time favorite mystery (possible sasquatch) recording. I don't know what it is, but it gives me goosebumps every time.

Have you tried listening to it with headphones on.....have a portable potty near by!

....and i agree thus far with all the others. i didn't like MM remarks, or the rest of the crew.....was totally shocked.

Admin

Another season gone by. No real good evidence, just some interesting stories. But I guess its all in how you look at it.

In how you look at the show, or the "evidence"?

Probably both.

Honestly, my view on the show is the only way they'll ever find Bigfoot is if Moneymaker litterally trips over the corpse of one and fall face first into a pile of Bigfoot poo... Man, that made for such a satisfying mental image.

Edited by Leftfoot

One could honestly get the impression that the producers of the show really think the whole premise is crap, and want to make sure the show isn't deep-sixed by strong evidence that that is the case. "OK, let's move on to Illinois before everybody realizes there are no sasquatch in Kentucky." Or something like that. No show will seriously deal with this unless it works from a long-term immersion by serious researchers in an area of significant recent evidence.

With 1.3 Million viewers it's one of Animal Planets best shows...................... The hunt will continue.

I sure hope so !! :thumbsu:

Guest Phillip A. Elwood

It's very entertaining and it's bringing the subject further out of the closet. But it's helping if it allows witnesses to come out without being ridiculed. Hopefully it will lead to something subtansive someday. Science will not except BFs existance without a body they can disect. As someone said, evidence is not proof!

I wouldn't even pay much attention to most of them. We do know that some of them are real, because we have Nathan's experience with them on the show, but some could definitely be attention-seekers who just want to get on television. Hopefully they have a good screening process in place.

The only interest I have in the show is Cliff's breakdowns on his own website. Now, THOSE are interesting!

I think most of the eye witness stories may be real, but some...not so much.

Like what about the one they followed up on with the girl and her father. She was driving down an old dirt road and a bigfoot (or something) threw a log at her truck. She was soooo petrified that she stopped the truck and called her dad to come get her. Once he got there they looked over and saw bigfoot at the tree line.

Now, come on. If you are that scared...would you stop the truck, then wait there for Dad to come get you? Heck no. You would put the pedal down and peel out of there as fast as possible. And wasn't it nice of bigfoot to hang around and wait for Dad to show up before coming out in the open so they both could see him?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

And sometimes I don't understand their logic in how the pick which stories to follow up on. We will hear a very interesting town hall story...then they will skip it and follow up on one of the less believable ones.