What's Bigfoot?

Guest kampz

There is no other way to explain it given the evidence presented to us. I refuse to believe there's giant ape man walking all over America behind 314,686,189 people. And it's not just America, it includes England, Germany, China and Japan. Bigfoot phenomena are seen everywhere. Forget 314 million people, it's 7 Billion people and in the year 2012.

Native Americans used to say Bigfoot were shapeshifters. My theory would explain that. Also seeing how in Hawaii there are no true bigfoot sightings reported, there's a lot of folklore and cryptic creatures associated with the islands. An example is the mo'o or moho. It resembles a huge, shiny-black dragon and It possesses the ability to shape-shift or mythical beings, the menehune, who are evil little humanoids. There is noway to explain such things other then this Hologram, Computer CGI, Tape world. Somebody prove me wrong.

edit: I'd like to add that I do suggest that bigfoot are real animals. I'm not saying if you were to walk up to one and touch it your hand would go through it. Because the fact of footprints. But I could be wrong.

Edited by kampz

Guest Luckyfoot

There is no other way to explain it given the evidence presented to us. I refuse to believe there's giant ape man walking all over America behind 314,686,189 people. And it's not just America, it includes England, Germany, China and Japan. Bigfoot phenomena are seen everywhere. Forget 314 million people, it's 7 Billion people and in the year 2012.

edit: I'd like to add that I do suggest that bigfoot are real animals. I'm not saying if you were to walk up to one and touch it your hand would go through it. Because the fact of footprints. But I could be wrong.

Uhm.. errr. :drag: doooooooood. really ?

Ha. Haha I just saw the BFRO recent sightings and there's a new one where I live. I live in a southwest Chicago Suburb. It's about a 30 minute drive to the City. How could anyone possibly believe this person? I do because they played "tape" on these people. Basically showing it before there eyes, It really is the only way possible.

Really though, the whole mainstream theory is shot down because bigfoot has been reported just about everywhere and because there's so many other cryptic animals and ghosts.

If I look at it the mainstream way, given to us by people as Dr. Meldrum, Loren Coleman, Bill Green, you and co., I would have to throw out every sighting that's been reported outside of Northern California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Canada, Alaska and Russia because they lied. Yes everyone else in the world lied or was tripping on something. I have a very hard time doing it. There's an estimated 28,910,886 total people living in Northern California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia and Alaska as of 2012. So that's about half of the intelligence of England. So one of the largest mammals on Earth hid in those areas. I just can't believe it. I just can't believe somebody in Flordia or New Jersey really didn't see it also. I really don't want to argue whether or not a bigfoot in Rhode Island traveled to New York, to Chicago, traveling north on there way to Washington.

Uhm.. errr. :drag: doooooooood. really ?

What? Are you telling me there's bigfoot in Japan and Rhode Island and I'm wrong? Can't people post something productive? I really look better..

Guest Luckyfoot

What? Are you telling me there's bigfoot in Japan and Rhode Island and I'm wrong? Can't people post something productive? I really look better..

All y'all weren't able to spot the contradiction.......... the one that made y'all look a tad , well , hypocritical ? :o

Why are you concerned about your looks ? This is the interweb. Y'all could be Morgan Fairchild for all I know.

Edited by Luckyfoot

The thing with this idea is that the entire universe and the way we look at things will be changed forever and it can answer so many other great questions from history. I can understand why people are thinking it's crazy. It does mess with peoples minds because before you can accept this idea, you have to accept a lot of other things that have happened. It's as deep as it gets. I guess you have to experience things the way I have to fully accept it.

All y'all weren't able to spot the contradiction.......... the one that made y'all look a tad , well , hypocritical ? :o

Why are you concerned about your looks ? This is the interweb. Y'all could be Morgan Fairchild for all I know.

You truly are trolling me you little bugger :onthequiet: At least you entertain the idea but you have yet to tell me anything other then I'm wrong and there's a Bili Ape. Debate with me and give me real reasons to make me believe different.

I heard you mentioned the Patterson film. Well just like every other video, it's a fake or it could be really be what they "show". There's no reason not to believe whatever they show couldn't be filmed, but the fact is they could also make that film really diss appear if they wanted. Making it unproven really keeps this gig going. But you have to say, wow, Patterson becomes interested in the subject, writes a couple books, goes on a expedition with the sole reason to film a bigfoot and achieved. It stands out like a sore thumb that the guy is either full of it and is in it for the money or "they" became interested in him and thought "here's the perfect time to pull a trick like this" and they showed him the bigfoot to film and made sure Gimlin didn't fire.(Might not even affect the bigfoot but would sure effect the film) Because now still, it's the only true piece of evidence of bigfoot besides word of mouth because plaster cast are word of mouth. And now we have the Legend of Bigfoot for America. America is a big piece there. Not some Jungle but America.

Oh I forgot! The irony of the PGF. It's a tape! They taped the tape! Get it?

It's like them telling us the truth. Your tape evidence of bigfoot is just a tape.

Guest Luckyfoot

You truly are trolling me you little bugger :onthequiet: At least you entertain the idea but you have yet to tell me anything other then I'm wrong and there's a Bili Ape. Debate with me and give me real reasons to make me believe different.

C'mon . Trolling ?

In the same post you said this ;

"I refuse to believe there's giant ape man walking all over America..."

then to finish that prize;

"I'd like to add that I do suggest that bigfoot are real animals. I'm not saying if you were to walk up to one and touch it your hand would go through it. Because the fact of footprints. But I could be wrong."

Pardon me for being persnickety , It's not quite clear the point yur trying to make.........

• Upvote 1

Ok. It's extremely difficult to explain. I'm trying to get my head around it. I'll try to explain it this way.

Our eyes are like a camera and TV screen combined. "Somebody" could be watching me type this through my own eyes. Say next weekend I'm going to the woods to hike and look for bigfoot. This "somebody" realizes this. They can read my mind or hear my thoughts. It's the weekend now. I'm in the woods hiking and all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see bigfoot. But I'm only seeing bigfoot because this "somebody" ran some program in my brain or CGI my camera film from my eyes to make bigfoot appear in front of me. Bigfoot then starts bolting toward me at great speed and then when he's a foot away, poof, bigfoot is gone. Deleted in front of my eyes.

edit: It's so hard to explain when even yourself doesn't fully understand. Your brain might not even matter. It's like watching Star Wars. You can add in CGI creatures to the film and if the world we live in is film you can add a CGI bigfoot and then just delete it, covering up its tracks. But it's not always smart to cover up its tracks because that would make the animal seem to unreal. Then you have to think what's the point? I really can't talk about that because you have to dive into history of humans and last time I did I was yelled at. lol But there is the theory of Teotihucan. The city was blue printed in a form of a circuit board or computer. Aztecs didn't build the city. They said they didn't. Just like Puma Punku in Bolivia, the people living there stated they didnt make it. It makes you wonder how these things got built. It's all relevent to Bigfoot.

Edited by kampz

Guest Luckyfoot

Ok. It's extremely difficult to explain. I'm trying to get my head around it. I'll try to explain it this way.

Our eyes are like a camera and TV screen combined. "Somebody" could be watching me type this through my own eyes. Say next weekend I'm going to the woods to hike and look for bigfoot. This "somebody" realizes this. They can read my mind or hear my thoughts. It's the weekend now. I'm in the woods hiking and all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see bigfoot. But I'm only seeing bigfoot because this "somebody" ran some program in my brain or CGI my camera film from my eyes to make bigfoot appear in front of me. Bigfoot then starts bolting toward me at great speed and then when he's a foot away, poof, bigfoot is gone. Deleted in front of my eyes.

kampz, you seem like a genuinely sincere guy. I'm not on the same page , with this phenomena, as you . I'll leave you to share your insights with the forum.

IMHO you might have a great novel or screenplay.

peace yo.

Thanks luckyfoot.

When I say you can delete bigfoot "they" can also delete me, your mom, dog or best friend. But it would get a little to fishy. Or say delete an asteroid or change it's path. I think that's the main problem that's hard to get across to people. Two years ago I would of pulled the same shenanigans and make fun of the person typing this but the fact remains, main stream theories will always remain unproven while mine stands strong because it's to hard for the human mind to comprehend. Haha. I highly doubt it though. Maybe you or Meldrum will prove it sometime when "they" add 20 bigfoots one day and let them live normally without supervision or else people will be forced to think the way I am and that wouldn't be good at this time. ;)

kampz, you seem like a genuinely sincere guy. I'm not on the same page , with this phenomena, as you . I'll leave you to share your insights with the forum.

IMHO you might have a great novel or screenplay.

peace yo.

Perhaps me and you are actors in this great novel or screenplay "Earth" or "The Universe"

I guess if you look at it in the way of a film. It's like they play us a tape in our brains and it's displayed using our eyes.

Edited by kampz

Ohhh! Another thing I forgot. I realized this today. If you watched last weeks Taj.0 episode on Comedy Central at the end he says "next week bigfoot dies" I guess I killed him. ;)

Another thought about Mr. Bili Ape. If anything that makes Bigfoot look a lot worse. It took that long for a european guy to hear about it and go look? It's a little bigger version of a chimpanzee. Of course locals always knew. Africas Jungle is extremely small these days as well. lol Ok so now let's compare the two animals.

We have the 8 - 10 ft bigfoot living behind Portland, Seattle and extremely high populated (13 million as of 2000) Northern California all of which is under the American Government who has infrared gun scopes, computers, helicopters and my favorite the obvious American "UFOS", it's a UFO because the Government doesn't want foreign countries to know what technology we fully possess. I'm not talking aliens. It's not some third world African village. Well ok, they probably do have all those things besides the UFO's but you get my drift. They were able to find these primates. I admit of course we could of to if we have lived there. Hmm maybe we should immigrant African tribes to the Pacific Northwest to help find bigfoot. :P Anyways we macho super intelligent Americans can't find a primate that's more then double the size of the Bili Ape and in a area smaller then the African Jungle with our technological advances? uhhhhhh :drag:

Edited by kampz

I edit to add new things way to much. I need to add to my above post that we have known about "bigfoot" for quite some time. More then the Bili Ape. I admit, they have to let us discover some type of animal because if my theory is true the world's changed forever. For that to happen they just have to add it. Or else they are going to have to cut back on this bigfoot thing almost entirely. Then there is the theory that humans will never find out, but I doubt it. So drink those.

I've been reading the reports on the BFRO. I do take most of the reports as lies but just reading the sightings reported near Chicago where I reside. Amazing. There's bigfoot runnin' wild in my backyard in a normal middle class suburb! Even next to the Brookfield Zoo. I know a family member who works near that area for a long time. Driving on the same stretch of road to there work everyday where the sighting took place. It's so interesting. I wonder what would be more thrilling. Seeing a bigfoot while letting your dog out in the middle of the night or taking a walk in a suburban neighborhood or in a forest in Oregon. I'd say while taking a walk in a suburban neighborhood. It's pretty cool. And the only way for these sightings to be true in populated areas is this duck tape theory. Or why are people even listening to these reports and posting on them websites like BFRO and others? There's so many sightings near populated areas and there's noway it can be possible unless using my theory. I hope they run bigfoot tape on me while driving in Chicago. :P

Edited by kampz

I tend to agree with the Giganto theory. After all, we have those teeth already. It would be easier to make people believe it was always here because of those teeth. Maybe that life size model that guy made. That thing running would look like a CGI King Kong. lol. The early hominid, well I toss that idea out because they are way to big and descriptions from reports usually won't match. A giant undiscovered prehistoric human roaming America doesn't work.

So using my theory, they add a Giganto descendant that vaguely matches descriptions from sightings and there you go, Now you won't start to think the way I think and everything works out. But I betchu you still won't go away because it will vaguely matches descriptions. Prehaps the Patterson film and the Albert Ostman case or the fact that there running like track stars in some reports. :P

Edited by kampz