What's Bigfoot?

Guest kampz

Maybe hologram, simulation posters, once again. Were my later posts that hard to get? I don't care about grammar. I took that class back in High School. I'm interested in your opinion. Not you or my grammar. You wasted your time posting about grammar rather then the subject...

I see you were nice. I've been trying.

Edited by kampz

I really can't throw out the idea of the highest intelligence in this universe like the grey alien or advanced human throwing down these tricks, I can't throw out the idea that most UFO's are government and mind tricks. There has to be another intelligent race or else what to do humans do in the future? Does anyone think an alien created the human race and designed them to be able to perform these tricks? Couldn't this technology used on us be easily be turned on the 'alien' or 'advanced human'? Say of the alien(grey alien) sitting in his UFO above throws down a bigfoot then his ufo crashes by the bigfoot. Could the bigfoot kill the alien who threw(created) that bigfoot down? How's that all work then?

Then I believe we live in a intelligent designed universe. Could can alien race make the human race in this intelligent designed universe? Then be able to instantly create life(bigfoot) before are eyes then instantly delete it? The same tricks can be played on the alien who created those tricks then. If not or something want to start talking about god.(religion) and where everyone goes after death. Because how the alien get there. Because there could be someone/thing controlling both aliens and humans at the same time or not at all. But it's a bigfoot forum.

Edited by kampz

A Note from your Moderator: Folks, please do not derail the topic with posts devoted to complaints about grammar, spelling, etc. If someone's post is difficult to understand, you may ask them to rephrase it . Any reasonable member will be happy you took the time and interest to do so. It is NOT your job to make a spectacle or educate other members on proper english, etc; in fact, it is a violation of BFF rules to do so:

BFF Forum Rules:

1. Respect For Others

A. All members of these Forums will respect the opinions and presence of other members of the Forums. You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated. Flaming another user because of their spelling or word choice will not be tolerated. Personal attacks of any kind are not allowed. Racial/Ethnic or sexist slurs will not be tolerated. Antisocial behavior, in general, will not be tolerated.

B. Flaming new members for their ignorance on proper posting procedures, their grammar or spelling issues, or the content of their messages is expressly forbidden. We appreciate our members' concern for new members and invite everyone to welcome them. One of the strengths of BFF is that it has always tolerated new members and its old members have always been willing to answer the same questions over and over again with patience and grace. Please let this continue

Thankyou for your cooperation!

Thanks.

What about someone looking through a computer screen seeing what I and you see? The idea of satellites and google earth doesn't make it seem that hard to achieve. New ideas are always popping into me.

I'm sorry, insult me if you want, but someone took my beer or 2(opened) and I smell it. It diss appeared. Now disprove that. Really. I see this comment looks even worse to my reputation. I'm not that drunk. (Movie, Beerfest) ahahaha I'm not being a ***** but whoever was. I don't care. God or not. You don't steal my **** beer. haha whether you like it or not it cracks bigfoot. I'm not lying, like I said with my ciggarette. I gotta rage to someone. Beer > life.

Edited by kampz

I admit(I admit a lot) I should just leave after that one if nobody posts. I counted the beers in the trash and the fridge. 24 Case. No 30 rack keystone light. Miller. Theres missing cans. Look at it like bigfoot. Prove me wrong. Take your word or take mine. It sounds crazy but I did just happen. There's two missing cans. I truly will only share with information with you guys. Nobody else yet. I can handle you guys calling me crazy. But I guarantee you someone else had this happen to them. I know someone. ( I look like that one BFRO forum member that had the habitation thing. Some Crazy lady in Kentucky, North Carolina or somewhere lmao but she could of not been lying unless she was diss proven but lmao people there really believed her. lmao)

But Woodstalker, This is the right forum. It explains(crappy I know) how bigfoot is true. Me and my big fat mouth.

I cant stop laughing. bigfoot rules. bfro lmao is someone here like an admin is a high ranking member there, I'm sorry. These forums own the BFRO (especially the old ones). This is really the place to go to talk about bigfoot. But I respect them. I really had a true laugh attack.(it's over now) Beer rules. I maybe just ruined this thread with that comment. But I shall always stick around. I know and maybe someone else here knows there beer got lost on them when they know there's noway. I'll keep those to myself from now on. But prove me and those few others wrong or why are you here?

- Backwash miller light if someone else really drank it. Maybe they were poor? Lol

Edited by kampz

In order to prove this Woodstalker you got to take it all the way. Or maybe I and others proved it after all. Goodnight/goodmorning. Keep throwing your ideas out here and other threads. I'm here to help. I admit again the disappearing beer comment looks like I'm bat **** crazy. But prove us wrong.

- Is this a record for most edits in a thread? Every post I've typed I edited. I think? Ha

Edited by kampz

Guest poignant

Kampz:

I think some of us here are trying to understand because we want to know what you have to say, but you seem to keep going on tangents, and your tangents go on further tangents. Your phrases are non-sequiters and you have to admit that it is hard to follow. Like I said before, communication is a two-way street. I've tried to capture the gist of what you're saying and I've given you my thoughts on reality, simulations and what bigfoot might be.

Maybe we'll discuss other topics in other threads in the future. In the meantime, peace out.

its all very simple.... and not CGI at all....

once upon a time there were many bigfoots.....

space aliens came down from.. well space, and through breeding experiments between themselves and bigfoots, created humans....

fast forward to now...

there arent many bigfoots left, because most were taken away to a planet called Kashyyyk - I looked it up on Wookieepedia. But the ones who are here, still have a special relationship with the space aliens...who come to visit them here on Earth every so often.

The space aliens gave them special gizmo's that they wear on their wrist (you just cant see it because they're hairy), which allows them to open up interdimensional portals, that apparently wind up in some people's bedrooms for an unknown reason....

Occasionally, a bigfoot will get a real treat, and get to go for a ride in a saucer, which is obviously why some people have seen them riding a blue beam of light up into the sky, then disappearing into an invisible craft hovering under the clouds.

Bigfoots, along with being ninja's of the forest, are apparently very kind caring beings, that are concerned about the environment, and also have an inexplicable curiousity of humans, in some cases interacting on a regular basis with a very few lucky individuals. These include instances of, but are not limited to : having coffee together on the back deck, long walks together in the woods, and sensual deep tissue massages.

Only these lucky individuals are able to see and interact with them though, and if anyone else comes around they quickly utilize their wrist mounted interdimensional transporter, and disappear.

I learned all of this on a recent camping trip, this Summer, when I myself was visited by the local Bigfoot clan leader, who through a Bigfoot-Human mind meld, was able to telepathically transmit vivid and intense images into my mind, along with much samurai chatter, which I was able to translate because of special knowledge that was given to me during my last Alien abduction experience.

I am expecting a visit to my living room, or bedroom, by a interdimensionally travelling Bigfoot, one of these day's real soon. And if I am able to get more details, and learn more about their mysterious way's, I will be sure to share it here....!

In parting, I leave you with a wise saying that was given to me during that last visit.....

"roar, roar, growl roar, growl, growl, roar, roar..."

Now that's deep..... man....

Now that's one of the few post in this thread that I've been able to make any since out of. :crazy:

• Upvote 1

I already commented about my ciggarette disappearing before my eyes in one of my original posts. Maybe it was deleted by a admin before. Waking up the next morning with this hangover, I wish I kept that disappearing beer to myself. This could of been better. But then again, think of it like a test in a way again. How could you continue to read my posts after I admit to crazy things happening to me like that. All I'm saying at the end of the day. Real flesh and blood bigfoot animals will 'magically' appear before our eyes and 'disappear'. How to explain that? Woooo idk. The hologram and simulation posters tried too. What's everyones opinions on that?

Disappearing ciggarettes and beer cans relate to bigfoot. The same thing.

Edited by kampz

Maybe it is that they have nothing better and the only thing to read is your postings about what you beieve or have created what Bigfoot is. Yes ,It all makes sense that what we are seeing are images implanted by Harp or even better Project Blue Beam. Wow I getted now.Good thing that we are the good guy's huh!

• Upvote 1

They better have read my posts. You're all a bunch of great guys/gals.

Step 1 collect bigfoot

Step 2 dissect bigfoot

Step 3 profit

So far Step 1, collecting bigfoot, hasn't been achieved. But profit exists. Underpant nomes at least collect underpants and gain profit. Think of America and England (U.K) America has the legend of bigfoot and the U.K. has the Loch Ness Monster. Now a days people will lie about anything and now there's bigfoot in the U.K. and there's Champ in America. But it of course could of happened. I see they're known to be found all over the world now. But Loch Ness, Bigfoot and Paranormal Ghosts are the most popular. I bet there's people living in the Congo/South American jungles who laugh at the idea of bigfoot but that's where they should be found.

Edited by kampz

People here are telling me I need to get back in touch with reality "but" I better be right.

If you can think of life here as a game, do you remember the board game stratego? You have to capture the flag to win and end the game(life). You then put the game away 'apocalypse' 'end of the world' because your mom would of yelled at you to clean up. #1's defeat the opposing players #1 but also dies in the process. #1 defeats every number but the spy and the bomb. #9 can't do anything but defeat other #9's, 'jihad' to see where opposing players pieces are placed on the map and capture the flag to win.(life). The Spy can only defeat other opposing players spy, #1 and capture the flag to win. #8's can only diffuse bombs. It goes #1- #9 Lowest numbers beat the highest numbers. Anyone at the end can win. So why's bigfoot so far out of the realm of possibility?

I guess I should log my thoughts here for discussion since it relates to bigfoot and I and others still haven't been disproved.

The whole idea of Native Americans and bigfoot.

I recently posted in another thread that you or me could be withholding evidence that proves bigfoot like a Native American could be doing. What's a Native Americans opinion matter to you when you get down to it? Do you believe they are smarter then me and you? Do you believe they are smarter then Bill Gates and Steven Hawking or the King of England back in the day? A lot of us hold there opinions with high re guard. I guess it's because they saw bigfoot in the same areas that we do till this day. So the guy posting here in Washington. Whose smarter? You or the 1700's Native American? Remember as I and 'Rockape' discussed, that same Native American living where you live said bigfoot shapeshifted. And I know the Native American didn't know the words super advanced film, hologram, computer, cgi and so fourth words. If you ask me this Native American was smarter and still is smarter then me till now.

Kidnapping doesn't happen these days. In Native American times, it did happen. I see there are few cases in Asia. But Albert Ostmans story was really the last. Unless you want quickly assume bigfoot contributes to missing hunters/hikers. What a horrible way to go though..I guess World War 2 and others can be compared. I don't know. How do they explain that one without getting another human involved fast? Religion in my opinion takes a hit, but these people might not have been religious in these cases. But they could be. They're insane criminals that are religious. I guess at the end of day it's to really convince you.

Edited by kampz