Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest OntarioSquatch

I have found out that the Rick Dyer claim is true.

Which claim in particular?

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I have found out that the Rick Dyer claim is true.

What did you find to be true and how did you come to that conclusion? ( sources please )

And don't even get me started on the idea that Dyer was able to exit his tent fast enough to shoot the squatch in the head. Pure fantasty to anyone who understands something about camp visitations. It just doesn't work like that.

It's been my contention that if he was going to shoot, it would have been right through the same open portion of the tent that he took the VIDEO from. He had a clear shot from INSIDE the tent then. BUT...he decides to go OUTSIDE..making noise and alerting the BF..possibly blowing a chance to kill it? Makes zero sense to me.

Edited by ronn1

Guest Sasquatchum

@ronn1 - I thought the story was at the time of the 'tent film' the Minnow people took HD video, but the BF was not harmed. Then apparently after rebaiting with more ribs after dark, the same BF returned and it was then that RD fired twice, striking the BF in the back of the head.

Would this intelligent being REALLY be caught twice with its guard down???? I suppose time will tell.

@ronn1 - I thought the story was at the time of the 'tent film' the Minnow people took HD video, but the BF was not harmed. Then apparently after rebaiting with more ribs after dark, the same BF returned and it was then that RD fired twice, striking the BF in the back of the head.

Would this intelligent being REALLY be caught twice with its guard down???? I suppose time will tell.

Well according to what I have read...he jumped out of his tent (in his underwear no less) and shot it.

Comming out of a tent..whether it was a *second* time or not..would have certainly alerted the BF.

Yes...you can't have if it both ways...either the BF is RECKLESS or it's illusive.... very alert and intelligent and>>>would not expose itself to this danger...IN DAYLIGHT no less!

Edited by ronn1

Guest Sasquatchum

@ronn1 - Can you believe this of all things has held our interest, I ought to take up knitting! I still can not believe this BF was so intent on these ribs that it would venture in to what seems like less than 20 feet. Although I have had some mighty good ribs that would lure me in closer than that.

Sure would like to see the Minnow films HD vid to solve this puzzle once and for all.

@ronn1 - Can you believe this of all things has held our interest, I ought to take up knitting! I still can not believe this BF was so intent on these ribs that it would venture in to what seems like less than 20 feet. Although I have had some mighty good ribs that would lure me in closer than that.

Sure would like to see the Minnow films HD vid to solve this puzzle once and for all.

LOL..yeah Dyer says *Ribs are the ticket*..especially cooked.

I'm convinced this 100% BEWELL $%..all the way. No corroborating accounts to date and he claims there many others involved with this.

Guest Hawk-o

ok so where is this big announcement for jan 3 by RD? dont tell me the bf drawing was it! lol

Thats what I was wondering!

Guest Hawk-o

Surely RD wouldn't leave us out to dry!?!? I bet it was the sweet drawing... lol

It was kind of cool. I might buy one. :girlwacko:

Guest Sasquatchum

You should Hawk-O! But you should most definitely go for the RD signed limited edition copy. Could be a collectors item.

ok so where is this big announcement for jan 3 by RD? dont tell me the bf drawing was it! lol

Yep the drawing and a lot of *Thanking* the BF community...LOL

Were the ribs BBQ'd? Sometimes I think I'd kill for some Kansas City BBQ ribs.

I'm also confused about the "shooting" event. From the look of it, he had a near perfect shot from inside the tent.

Why take the chance of going outside, and, possibly getting your limbs unceremoniously removed, when one has a near perfect shot from inside of the tent?

Not saying the tent was cover. It's purely concealment, but still, why take unnecessary chances?

Guest VioletX

It's been my contention that if he was going to shoot, it would have been right through the same open portion of the tent that he took the VIDEO from. He had a clear shot from INSIDE the tent then. BUT...he decides to go OUTSIDE..making noise and alerting the BF..possibly blowing a chance to kill it? Makes zero sense to me.

Rick says this was an older Sasquatch...maybe his ears were not so good and he was not so spry as a young'n.