Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I have been monitoring this whole *tent* fiasco from it's inception. I've also been hanging around his blog. He's recently used the Smeja debacle as well as the *Daisy Team Quantra* circus to try and bolster his announced *BF ON ICE* tale. As I indicated earlier..had he bagged a BF, this would have leaked to the media by now. He claims a *BIG UNIVERSITY* is viewing the *body*..that's a RED flag right there, since that would be a HUGE source of leaks. Add to that...shooting and transporting a 600LB creature with NO OTHER witnesses to LEAK this story is ludicrous at best.

Just listened to Dyer's latest radio blog..had to wade through a LOT of crap and self promotion here. Got to give him credit..he's really entrenched in his stand on having a body that will pass muster. My take...either he has the goods or....more likely...this is a set up for the theme of Minnow Films>>>>What lenghts some people will go to hoax and/or feed the need of the BF community.

Guest RedRatSnake

If he had a body he wouldn't be worrying about what people online think, the guy would be out peddling the carcass around for some cash, he has been around long enough to know how things with BF work, and where to go if he had something to cash in.

Just listened to Dyer's latest radio blog..had to wade through a LOT of crap and self promotion here. Got to give him credit..he's really entrenched in his stand on having a body that will pass muster. My take...either he has the goods or....more likely...this is a set up for the theme of Minnow Films>>>>What lenghts some people will go to hoax and/or feed the need of the BF community.

I have better a better chance of becoming Pope.

If he had a body he wouldn't be worrying about what people online think, the guy would be out peddling the carcass around for some cash, he has been around long enough to know how things with BF work, and where to go if he had something to cash in.

it's a Dog and Pony Show now...appears that Dyer signed a NDA with Minnow Films. I'm gonna stick my neck out and give him a 1% it's true.

Guest COGrizzly

I'm not even sure why there's a thread on this topic.

The only reason why I stopped by this thread is to see if RRS was banned yet. (And I hope he is not, BTW)

Rick says he will be releasing more info on Jan 3rd! So keep your eyes and ears open people!

http://bigfooteviden...eleased-on.html

Here he goes again! Letting out bits and pieces to string people along. Definitely his HOAX style.

Don't expect anything revealing. I look at his blog daily for it's *entertainment* value...LOL.

Edited by ronn1

Guest wudewasa

it's a Dog and Pony Show now...appears that Dyer signed a NDA with Minnow Films. I'm

Maybe he'll get lost with The Minnow on a 3 hour tour....

Guest Hawk-o

Here he goes again! Letting out bits and pieces to string people along. Definitely his HOAX style.

Don't expect anything revealing. I look at his blog daily for it's *entertainment* value...LOL.

Same here, but I still hold out a shred of hope that he actually does have something. that tent video was pretty amazing. Time will tell.

Guest toejam

After what he pulled in the past, I can't believe anyone's even giving him any leeway.

The guy is a proven scammer. Isn't that enough?

Guest OntarioSquatch

Does anyone know if this info from Robert Lindsay is accurate?

Anyway, let us look at Dyer’s history. We know little about his early life.

In his 20′s, he joined the military. He served only 2 years before he took a “general discharge.†This is not a dishonorable discharge, but it’s not an honorable one either. It’s not exactly an optimal way to leave the service. My guess is his antisocial behavior got him thrown out of the military somehow, probably because he could not follow rules. It is very common for antisocials to get tossed from military service.

After that, he went into Corrections, an industry which, unfortunately for those of us out of uniform, is swarming with antisocials. Dyer only worked as a prison guard for 2 years before leaving for unknown reasons. Being a prison guard is a great job, and it makes no sense to leave a great job like that. My guess is he got in trouble again as a guard, probably once again for breaking rules (antisocials can’t seem to follow rules very well).

After that, he goes into used car sales, an occupation which is literally swarming with antisocials. In fact, one wonders how many used car salesmen are not antisocial!

Rick Dyer has a criminal past. By his own admission, he has been arrested all over the world. Well, that’s quite an achievement, guy! Dyer states this with some pride. Typically, he weasels his way out of convictions. Getting out of convictions and escaping from confinement is another thing that antisocials are good at. In fact, the best antisocials have this down an art. How they do it, I have no idea.

In the US, he was arrested a couple of years ago for ripping off car buyers on Ebay auctions. He stole $19,000 from a couple of men, one a Canadian. Dyer took thousands of dollars and promised the men Corvettes. The men received nothing at all, and Dyer simply stole their money, laughing all the way to the bank no doubt. Dyer plea bargained out of this one somehow by refunding the guys’ stolen money.

He had a big story about how it was an ex-wife who stole all the money and not him, and he was out of the country anyway. But antisocials always have an excuse for all their crimes. They’re never guilty of anything, and they rarely confess to any crime. Even when they do confess, they typically recant later on. They usually have a number of fall guys set up just in case they might need them, or if not, they just grab the nearest one off the street and designate them sucker.

Earlier this year, Dyer was arrested for beating up his pregnant wife. He’s got a big story about how she provoked him somehow, but that’s to be expected. The charge was bargained down to something minor, and he never got sentenced to jail. He’s now back with the woman, and she just gave birth to a child.