Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

adam....I am NOT in the Dyer camp at all. My gut tells me the same, it is a dyer scam. I have had some reason to pause with some information shared with me. So, I am just going to wait. If I have any confirmation one way of the other, I will say so here.

KB

Guest DantheMan

Dyer lists that website every blog. It's his. People say it's a spoof, but then why would he talk it up?

It is not his site, it is a spoof, you can tell because the author actually has a knowledge of the English language.

His site is the same, without the "LLC" at the end.

Lets seeRD shoots 500+ pound sasquatch with camera crew

need to rent big truck refrigerated needs help lots of it to get animal loaded

arrives LV needs plenty of help to get killed BF off truck to storage area

already quite a few people needed and what 5 months later he leaks out he has killed a BF

and not one word leaked out about it from anyone else but RD. NO way! its a hoax simple move on!

adam....I am NOT in the Dyer camp at all. My gut tells me the same, it is a dyer scam. I have had some reason to pause with some information shared with me. So, I am just going to wait. If I have any confirmation one way of the other, I will say so here.

KB

Copy

Very strange that that "spoof" site has been floating around so long and he seems to like it. I've always king of wondered why we never heard who may have made it because I thought it would slip out somehow. I thought it was hilarious and figured somebody would own up to it.

I've remained on the fence. The decomposition aspect still has me leaning hoax, but I'll wait to see if anything new comes out in possible follow-up interviews about it. Musky also doesn't sit right. Something just sets off warning bells, but with no proof...

I remain on the fence because although there's evidence to say hoax, there's no proof....yet.

Njjohn, makes sense! Also may have to do with food supply. Here in the south, small mammals and deer. Elk has just been reintroduced here in TN in small numbers.

In the NW, more food = bigger boys /gals?

I'm just saying .. Not picking a fight .....

If you study history of the southeast and North America, you will notice that in the late 1800s up to the 1920s, many, if not most, large animals were hunted to extinction... The eastern Buffalo was the first to go.... The plains buffalo was down to less than a 1000, as I recall.

Eastern elk and mule deer, were eliminated East of the mississippi... Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi in the early 1900s had only about ( est) 500 deer in each state..... 1918 is the last recorded mule deer and elk in Arkansas.

That taint zactly true.... Daniel Boone's memoirs even mention that Yahoo he shot.... Speaking of big critters ....

Plenty of food in the South.... But starving families took the meat they could get..

They hunted ..... Not pecked speculation and skeptism on a computer....... Big difference.....

I am hoping that proof will finally be out and research can get the backing it needs!

But,

1) The logistics of handling the body and keeping it hush hush

2) the whole way it has "leaked", first a tent video by someone, turns out to be RD, all info about minnow, and if you notice, he is careful now not to say minnow. He says a certain film company (that could be lion films), this whole ill prove it to you, come musky be the expert and tell the world!

Every bit of info up to this point has originated from the dyer camp.

If I'm wrong, please point out the info that did not originate there.

OK all.......I think all of you know where I have stood on this and I have been vocal about Dyer. I have always learned to be truthful here and tell you exactly what I think. Well, I have been working on this all day. I have talked to all of my contacts and I have spent hours in conversations. I must say this.......I now have reason to believe and will admit, I could have been wrong. I am now reserving my judgement based on what I have heard and I will just wait and see from this point.

I am not saying anything else regarding this and how I actually feel about the entire situation. I am reserving judgement for now. If things change, I will make that known here.

KB

Thanks for that...I hear ya loud and clear..

it takes a lot to come forward like this. If you step back and reaccess things you find yourself in a different place. I was a hard core to the bone skeptic...but you have to call it as you see it. The Taxidermy thing is a stretch..hell it's ALL a stretch.

Where the heck it Bipto? I guess he is actually out in the real world instead of knee deep in this whole thing. I have no doubt they have worked out how they would handle a situation like this so he should be able to help straighten out a few things. Of course, he might not want to reveal too much, but he should be able to help with some of the red flags we are seeing in this case. I'm thinking mostly storage, preserving, dissecting and things like that.

Guest DantheMan

I've remained on the fence. The decomposition aspect still has me leaning hoax, but I'll wait to see if anything new comes out in possible follow-up interviews about it. Musky also doesn't sit right. Something just sets off warning bells, but with no proof...

I remain on the fence because although there's evidence to say hoax, there's no proof....yet.

Ditto

Musky's verification is meaningless, this is still just a story. Truthfully I am inclined to believe the Sierra story over this one, unfortunately that one can never be proven true!

Big Lions Films is Dyer's Film company and his wife is an employee (for those wonder how she's involved in all this). And in the upcoming documentaries is one about this very "shooting." So don't assume every time he mentions film he's describing Minnow. He's very careful not to mention them. So Minnow being in on it isn't a concern if it's his own documentary. Let's just hope he doesn't narrate it.

SC,

When I was a kid, there were no deers in north AL, few hawks, hardly any coyotes, no eagles and very few bears.

Now, living in a small town city limits, I have 16 deer visit my yard nightly. Bears are living in the pocket wilderness near my house now. Yes, the south was very poor, no jobs just agriculture. Until TVA act of 1934 I believe, brought power and jobs here.

Things were hunted out.

Guest VioletX

Where the heck it Bipto? I guess he is actually out in the real world instead of knee deep in this whole thing. I have no doubt they have worked out how they would handle a situation like this so he should be able to help straighten out a few things. Of course, he might not want to reveal too much, but he should be able to help with some of the red flags we are seeing in this case. I'm thinking mostly storage, preserving, dissecting and things like that.

I did ask him if he wouldn't mind giving us his input, maybe he will get back to us here...not sure.

Thanks...no reason to take a hard core position one way or another. I was HARD CORE against Dyer's story...but I LISTENED to ALL of the Musky testimony and tried to remain objective. Musky rings true..that doesn't mean he wasn't dupped though. In my mind I have shifted to neutral on this.

Ditto

Musky's verification is meaningless, this is still just a story. Truthfully I am inclined to believe the Sierra story over this one, unfortunately that one can never be proven true!

But it's backed up with documented activity in the same location by credible people. That's the big difference here. I think Rd would have gotten more respect if he didn't stick his thumb in the eye of anyone and everyone in the field. If he would have made a decent attempt to reconcile and show he was serious, he could have had people backing him up. That's the thing that still makes this whole thing smell fishy. Not a single person with a track record that the community can get behind. Even Chris Noel said it's his belief, not that he knows. If anyone had proof, they'd know. And that's a big difference.