Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

He mentioned the genitalia, but only that it was how he knew it was male, not detail.

Mounty - for the last time, it wasn't a conspiracy, except by Biscardi, Dyer and Whitton. They didn't even buy the freezer until after the second time Biscardi said he visited and saw it. An investigator went to the store it was bought and received a copy of the receipt. It was nothing more than an elaborate lie. The cop involved wouldn't have lost his job if it was simply taken by "them." I understand playing devil's advocate, but the only one claiming MiB's is Rick Dyer, and he's recanted and restated then recanted that statement multiple times.

Good, I'm glad that was the last time...

I would love it if I got fired from my job for hoaxing something totally unrelated to my employment. I'd sue for unlawful dismissal, and walk away a millionaire.

Edited by Mounty

Just th

@ronn1 Not to be a perv, but that would be one of the indicators I would look for in assessing the body of a creature. Hard to fake those IMO.

Just think, Musky missed the chance to be the first (and possibly last) man ever to 'cup' a BF's privates.....

Edited by MarkGlasgow

Why even cover the genitals in the first place. This is an animal right? ( animal enough for RD to shoot in the back of the head have "authorities" say it was ok ) So ummm....sounds like dramatics to me.

Why even cover the genitals in the first place. This is an animal right? ( animal enough for RD to shoot in the back of the head have "authorities" say it was ok ) So ummm....sounds like dramatics to me.

Maybe because the genitals resemble human genitals, and therefore unpleasant or uncomfortable to have to look at, which can be fixed by simply placing a cloth over them. And for the sake of the viewing the cloth was removed.

Moving along,

I think I will take Dr Meldrum's advice and not give these guys anymore attention.

It's been fun! ? Lol

I will be curious as to how this will play out, but I'm not going to fed the animals!

Thanks guys and gals!

Maybe because the genitals resemble human genitals, and therefore unpleasant or uncomfortable to have to look at, which can be fixed by simply placing a cloth over them. And for the sake of the viewing the cloth was removed.

Are special "cloths" put over the privates of cadavers? Or just one big sheet for the entire body.

Are special "cloths" put over the privates of cadavers? Or just one big sheet for the entire body.

I have never witnessed an autopsy, but I have seen enough bodies in a morgue, and they are usually in a bag if they died outside of the hospital, or under a sheet if they died in the hospital, but I usually only have to view a body shortly after it has died. I don't know what is done at the morgue hours after the body has arrived.

Edited by Mounty

I don't think the cloth was ever removed..that's my point. Musky never got a chance to view them and I think that's important. This would be difficult to convincingly replicate if the body was a fake. Same with mouth internals..eyes.

Not to undermind you Cipher, but there are those expenses of housing and storage for the "body", hotel rooms, air fare, security, meals, lawyers, NDAs, etc.

"One cannot simply collect the rent without the cost of putting up the building first."

NP thermalman, but my poin was that if Rick and Musky are both 'in on it' then there's no proof, what so ever, that the 'body', it's storage site, the NDAs and the visit to view it ever even existed or happened in the first place. Therefore there's no cost for any of it. At most it would have cost Dyer a couple hundred bucks to have a bust made up to film the original tent video and with a rubber mask (as he's been known to use before) even that cost would be considerably less.

Quite frankly, this could be two guys sitting on their computers making this all up.

Heck, Musky might not even be a real character. It COULD just be Rick, sitting in his undies on the computer, playing both sides and having a grand old laugh. *uhg that's not a pretty thought now is it?

Guest Thepattywagon

Interesting question. This is really the crux of the whole thing, in my opinion. I know it seems an alien idea to many people, but respect is important, even for people we think have not dealt fairly with us. I honestly think there is something to the notion that what we put out comes back to us; so that, when we speak harshly about something (or someone) we might justifiably think is "not good", the extra harshness will bite us, not the "not good" thing.

And if we feel we can't say anything nice about someone we don't have good feelings about, then we don't have to say anything. Phew. :)

But we might still have an interest in investigating the claims, and in the story in general.

So that's why, when we speak about this story, and the people involved in it, we need to speak with respect. It's not because there's some magical way to calculate whose coffers have filled up with enough magic "credits" to make the "Respect This Person" bell start ringing. There is no magic. There is no bell. We're just supposed to respect everyone, simply because they draw breath.

I don't have to respect him or his story. Wanna know why? Because this guy has given me absolutely zero reason(s) to respect anything about him. And frankly, it is not up to you to determine who and what I should respect and why. I'm sorry if that hurts to hear, but the old "trust but verify" adage has to start with at least a scintilla of trust. If Dyer has had an epiphany and is reformed, great. But all of the ramblings, rantings, confusing and contradictory claims don't give me much hope that he has undergone anything close to a positive transformation.

I think you should know that this is nothing but entertainment to me. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do understand the ease with which a hoax can be perpetrated. All it takes is a willingness to be less than honest.

I don't think the cloth was ever removed..that's my point. Musky never got a chance to view them and I think that's important. This would be difficult to convincingly replicate if the body was a fake. Same with mouth internals..eyes.

ronn1, Actually Musky said Dyer removed the cloth as he neared the body intitally.

KB