Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Thats exactly what I said about the tent video! He looks like a biker dude with sunglasses!

Lol! Ketchum's human DNA claims must be real deal! Forget the Minnow film and watch Sons of Anarchy instead,

RD will shortly announce that after a good faith effort to let the rest of the world in on his incredible tracking markmanship and all around fantastic guy qualities in killing and storing the first Bigfoot in history, due to the nasty things said about him and his witness and the mean actions of his haters, that he will hence forth just not let ANYONE see it anymore, and that the bigfoot community can just go to h-ll, and that he's saying screw you, I'm going home.

Will somebody contact FBFB and confirm they said this and were actually standing behind that statement?

If they did, then they could be the first casualty in the aftermath.

Guest DantheMan

Hi,

and out of interest how do people think he is making money on hits? His site is not even set up with adwords.

Increasing his ego certainly but the website won't make him money unless he gets ads or sells it to some sucker.

Ummmm, go to his site and scroll all the way down, you will see ads there. At least I do...

RD will shortly announce that after a good faith effort to let the rest of the world in on his incredible tracking markmanship and all around fantastic guy qualities in killing and storing the first Bigfoot in history, due to the nasty things said about him and his witness and the mean actions of his haters, that he will hence forth just not let ANYONE see it anymore, and that the bigfoot community can just go to h-ll, and that he's saying screw you, I'm going home.

and he sits in his truck and says how he and onlhe is a true bigfoot man, how all the other people are not good at it only him...what does he create? What has he GIVEN to this world? I'd HATE to be famous for being a creep that pretty much everybody seems to hate...I just came across this guy a couple of days ago and I can't stand to watch him already, this was the second or 3rd video that I tried to get through...I don't like that guy

Lol! Ketchum's human DNA claims must be real deal! Forget the Minnow film and watch Sons of Anarchy instead,

How did you know that's one of my favorite shows! :)

Just to remind everyone. The film Jacki is talking about was taken from the same camera as the tent or camper video. It was posted briefly on youtube and then withdrawn. It shows a man outside, next to the "bigfoot" (prop) seen in the tent video. They appear to be adjusting positions and angles so that certain elements are hidden from the final product. It shows the tent video to be a hoax... very clearly. I can speculate that it may have been a mistake or grudge by a Minnow employee, or possibly is was the end game reconsidered. The tent video part of this WAS/IS definitely a hoax. I mentioned a few times on RL, but he's already swallowed the hook. Now I get to watch a train wreck.

Jacki... Please tell us why you want this whole thing to be true? Not BF, but the Dyer story? In between attacking people you should also go read Tim Fasano's response, and maybe just the definition for "objective journalism" from anywhere...

Minnow had an agreement with Dyer when this started... call it an NDA or whatever. If Dyer was doing a hoax, then one could assume that Minnow would be under contract to NOT undermine the hoax. How do you not undermine something, if you are asked specifically by someone else if it is a hoax? If you want to honor your legal obligation, you say you don't know, or you lie. If nothing else is true, I believe that Minnow will make every effort possible to meet its legal obligations without question. They have not made any statement to the public and every anonymous leak has been supportive of the hoax. "Inside sources" might be more loyal to their jobs than they were to Bob and Chris. Covering covert activities is a special case for journalists, they can't fight or warn the enemy. Their job is to roll the camera and get it home. Jeff and Jack got suckered, because the tent video confirmed their book. Combine the two, ad MA and a "skin only "anatomical surrogate", and you have doubled down on the big one. I am not less impressed by its being a hoax. I am dumbfounded that it has worked on any level. RD may have intentionally leveraged this hoax with the credibility of Minnow, which, if he thought about it in advance... well done.

On historical, logical, and behavioral levels... enough red flags to choke a whale.

Steve..I'm glad you came back. You offer the ONLY *possible* observation that destroys this Dyer saga...HANDS DOWN. Unfortuneately, you're the ONLY one who has seen this purported version. You seem very convincing in what you saw and I find it hard not to believe you. Your account is one of the few things remaining that keep me in the *HOAX* camp.

Will somebody contact FBFB and confirm they said this and were actually standing behind that statement?

If they did, then they could be the first casualty in the aftermath.

They said it alright.. I remember reading it when I was reading one of the post recently. I believe it was in the post right before the videos... Let me check.

For all you guys...please chime in on this>>> I found it odd that the genetalia were not exposed in the Musky viewing. Why is that? Also, the mouth was CLOSED/SHUT and so were the eyes. This is troubling for me...an points to a Fake BODY, since all the aforementioned body parts are difficult to *replicate*. Any thoughts on this?

RD is likely pulling in major amounts of $$$$$ on his hit counter, right about now? I think, this is what it's all about.

Perhaps not. One of the guys in the Chat room pulled these stats last night. Shawn Evidences site vs Rick's site.

Site Information for bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk

Get Details

globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 3,143,650 No regional data

Site Information for bigfootevidence101.blogspot.co...

Get Details

globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 21,666,517 No regional data

Edited by MarkGlasgow

Ummmm, go to his site and scroll all the way down, you will see ads there. At least I do...

Yup, did you click on them? Thought not. If you do rest assured that he would need another 349 click throughs to make about 20 cents.

Its not a big money earner

Guest thermalman

For all you guys...please chime in on this>>> I found it odd that the genetalia were not exposed in the Musky viewing. Why is that? Also, the mouth was CLOSED/SHUT and so were the eyes. This is troubling for me...an points to a Fake BODY, since all the aforementioned body parts are difficult to *replicate*. Any thoughts on this?

My thoughts as well. No male genitalia. Or breasts, if female, mentioned.

You didn't dream it, they did say it.

The countdown is on!

Perhaps not. One of the guys in the Chat room pulled these stats last night. Shawn Evidences site vs Rick's site.

Site Information for bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk

Get Details

globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 3,143,650 No regional data

Site Information for bigfootevidence101.blogspot.co...

Get Details

globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 21,666,517 No regional data

What would be the "hit $rate$" for a website? $0.05 per hit??

Edited by thermalman

RD is likely pulling in major amounts of $$$$$ on his hit counter, right about now? I think, this is what it's all about.

Who pays all the money from him getting hits on his website? If anything its going to cost him money unless he has a bunch of ads that are clicked on.