Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Quite frankly, this could be two guys sitting on their computers making this all up.

Heck, Musky might not even be a real character. It COULD just be Rick, sitting in his undies on the computer, playing both sides and having a grand old laugh. *uhg that's not a pretty thought now is it?

Now that's what I call thinking outside the box. I like it, and I wish I thought of it... Plus 1 from me.

Edited by Mounty

Good, I'm glad that was the last time...

I would love it if I got fired from my job for hoaxing something totally unrelated to my employment. I'd sue for unlawful dismissal, and walk away a millionaire.

Unfortunately for him, being a cop requires going to court and testifying against those that go to trial. Since he lied on national TV, his credibility would forever be in question. Not so unrelated anymore.

Guest Thepattywagon

Why even cover the genitals in the first place. This is an animal right? ( animal enough for RD to shoot in the back of the head have "authorities" say it was ok ) So ummm....sounds like dramatics to me.

Maybe they had to strap those down as well.

Unfortunately for him, being a cop requires going to court and testifying against those that go to trial. Since he lied on national TV, his credibility would forever be in question. Not so unrelated anymore.

I agree, but you have no idea how many police officers have had their credibility thrown out the window. Most police forces just shuffle them around in to positions that would not require them to have to go to court. It happens all the time! They do this, because its cheeper than being sued. It is not illegal to play a prank or joke or even hoax anybody.

Edited by Mounty

Guest OntarioSquatch

More gold:

Question to Meldrum: musky allen is claiming he personally invited you to come with him to view the body but that you asked for money in return so he backed out. is this true?

I was just read a passage over the phone from a post by Mr. Allen claiming he made repeated attempts via email to invite me to go to Las Vegas, but that I requested my "usual appearance fee" of $5500. LOL. This is a bald-faced lie. I checked to see if I might have missed ANY email correspondence from Mr. Allen and have nothing in my inboxes. Let Mr. Allen produce the emails from me. He can't. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE RELIABILITY OF THE REMAINDER OF HIS TESTIMONY? - Dr. Jeff Meldrum

BFF Patron

Thanks OS, but you're three hours late to the party...... carry on..... we needed a bump for the happy hour crowd, :drinks:

Guest gershake

One thing we can surely all agree on is that this story is entertaining and even fun.

First, I thought "whoa, Rick Dyer? hoax for sure".

Then, the convincing Musky Allen interview. "This just might be real."

Then, melodramatic, almost-crying Rick Dyer interviews. "This guy is so obviously a twisted liar."

Then, kbhunter says he has inside sources that suggest a BF body has been viewed. Dang, there probably IS something to it...

Then, Meldrum outs Allen as a liar. Obviously game over.

But then tomorrow...

:)

Edited by gershake

More gold:

Question to Meldrum: musky allen is claiming he personally invited you to come with him to view the body but that you asked for money in return so he backed out. is this true?

I was just read a passage over the phone from a post by Mr. Allen claiming he made repeated attempts via email to invite me to go to Las Vegas, but that I requested my "usual appearance fee" of $5500. LOL. This is a bald-faced lie. I checked to see if I might have missed ANY email correspondence from Mr. Allen and have nothing in my inboxes. Let Mr. Allen produce the emails from me. He can't. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE RELIABILITY OF THE REMAINDER OF HIS TESTIMONY? - Dr. Jeff Meldrum

WOW!!!!!!!!! You struck the MOTHER LOAD!!!! I just can't believe Musky was a SHILL! Thing is...he knew his emails to Meldrum could be verified, so I don't get that part. I would like someone to contact Musky and see if he can show Meldrum's emails to him. Keep in mind...Musky may have used a DIFFERENT NAME in his emails.

Edited by ronn1

One thing we can surely all agree on is that this story is entertaining and even fun.

First, I thought "whoa, Rick Dyer? hoax for sure".

Then, the convincing Musky Allen interview. "This just might be real."

Then, melodramatic, almost-crying Rick Dyer interviews. "This guy is so obviously a twisted liar."

Then, kbhunter says he has inside sources that suggest a BF body has been viewed. Dang, there probably IS something to it...

Then, Meldrum outs Allen as a liar. Obviously game over.

But then tomorrow...

:)

Exactly, and that's the reason why I'm here...

Hey Mounty, it looks like that Bigfoot Evidence article hijacked your timeline approach, that you used in our Daisy thread.

http://bigfooteviden...-allen.html?m=1

Hey Mounty, it looks like that Bigfoot Evidence article hijacked your timeline approach, that you used in our Daisy thread.

http://bigfooteviden...-allen.html?m=1

Cool! Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery. Unfortunately, I didn't invent that timeline thing, its common practice in my line of work.

Exactly, and that's the reason why I'm here...

LOL..well this latest revelation from Meldrum really looks like the STAKE IN THE HEART for Dyer. His boy Musky really made a FATAL error in putting out this purported email exchange with Meldrum. I just don't understand how Musky could think he could get away with this? I wonder if someone could contact him on his FB page and ask him to produce an email exchange?

And For those of you who haven't seen this partthis is RD's blog

Bigfoot: The Evidence

5 minutes ago

After Musky Allen's statement earlier, we knew it would not be long before Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum responded. While we are throwing our support and belief behind the whole dead Bigfoot story, we also have tremendous respect for Jeff Meldrum, who is one of the best out there in the Bigfoot world, so we are sharing his statement here.

Jeff wrote - ""I was just read a passage over the phone from a postby Mr. Allen claiming he made repeated attempts via email to invite me to go to Las Vegas, but that I requested my "usual appearance fee" of $5500. LOL. This is a bald-faced lie. I checked to see if I might have missed ANY email correspondence from Mr. Allen and have nothing in my inboxes. Let Mr. Allen produce the emails from me. He can't. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE RELIABILITY OF THE REMAINDER OF HIS TESTIMONY?""

So, is this the truth? Is Musky telling the truth? Someone is lying...... Lets see how Musky responds.

Did Musky Allen use a different NAME in his email to Meldrum? I wonder if someone could ask Meldrum if he had ANY REQUESTS to go to Vegas around that time?

Edited by ronn1