Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Adam: I don't usually wear a full body spandex suit in Vegas, but when I do it's because Rick Dyer shot a Bigfoot.

:fan:

LMAO! DR is going to see teh body this week..so ..... PEOPLE, get ready! One way or another.

I think I might wear sequins - lots of them and huge platform shoes.

Men in spandex..hmmmm.....will you be wearing eye liner too guys...reminds me of early Bowie...... :maninlove:

Guest VioletX

^ It took me a couple months to acclimate to the idea of someone shooting a BF in cold blood.

We jest about it here, but for most of us it is just having conversations and debating the story, not hopefully any callous regard for the Bigfoot.

You are right it would befall the community to show some respect and a memorial for the Bigfoot.

^ It took me a couple months to acclimate to the idea of someone shooting a BF in cold blood.

We jest about it here, but for most of us it is just having conversations and debating the story, not hopefully any callous regard for the Bigfoot.

You are right it would befall the community to show some respect and a memorial for the Bigfoot.

Indeed it would...However no body has shot and killed a BF

Game on for Cisco the kid!

Listen to 1:48.55 Rick says he'll be in San Antonio in the next "2 or 3 weeks" and he's willing to go out to the kill site with someone to verify the height of the subject in the tent video!

http://youtu.be/O9vxageptIk

Cisco you got your ears on old buddy?

Count me in. How can I contact Rick and let him know that I'm willing to volunteer?

Wait till the folks at P.E.T.A. catch wind of this. They don't take kindly to people going around shooting animals unnecessarily.

They will go nuts with this if it's true.

Guest wudewasa

Joey-

Animal rights group takes species protection to “a whole 'nother levelâ€

Ukiah, California, November 28, 2006 (ANS) -- The controversial animal-rights group PETA today announced that they have been “arming, equipping, and training†Bigfoot for the last year.

bigfootik3.jpg

Bigfoot in infantry exercise, equipped

with MAC-10 and other military gear

“Cryptoid species across the earth are threatened by extinction,†proclaimed Harry Babbins, PETA spokesman. “But Bigfoot stands out from the other endangered species. He's large, highly intelligent, and capable of manipulating tools. So we decided that in the case of Bigfoot, we could do something about the problem.â€

Babbins continued, “First, we humanely trapped one Bigfoot, and eventually were able to communicate with him via sign language. As soon as he understood what we wanted to do, we released him. Soon, he returned with fifty other Bigfeet. We trained this first group in modern guerrilla tactics and equipped them with light infantry weaponry. Wash rinse, repeat: There are now over 300 trained Bigfoot warrior cadres throughout the Northwest, with caches of weapons, ammo, and supplies hidden deep within the forests.

“Not only is the Bigfoot species now able to defend itself, within months we have been promised that they will launch a genocidal war against humans living in remote areas.â€