Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest WldHrtRnch

Curious find.

Tara Nolan was Associate Producer at Minnow Films in 2011, for less than a year, according to LinkedIn. Worked on Of Monsters and Men.

capture-20130218-125157_zps27dc379a.png

A comment from an anonymous poster on RD's blog.

capture-20130218-124816_zps6610163e.png

Comment was under the post on RDs blog that was cut and paste from a member here, at the BFF, that says he saw the "rehearsal" for the tent video, with the prop.

capture-20130218-125045_zps46b39725.png

Guest VioletX

Hey, I tried to contact Tara and find her on FB etc, a couple months ago,I cannot remember if I could not find a way to reach her or what...very interesting!!

Hey, I tried to contact Tara and find her on FB etc, a couple months ago,I cannot remember if I could not find a way to reach her or what...very interesting!!

Sorry guys I am lost. What is interesting? Can you point it out to me as I cant seem to see whats interesting? I did have a general anaesthetic today however LOL

Funny, you are posting this thru them!

Eh? Again I am lost :(

Guest VioletX

I have exchanged emails with Tara.

This is connected to BFF

I am confused and did not have any anesthetic,lol.

You may have to spell it out.

Sorry guys I am lost. What is interesting? Can you point it out to me as I cant seem to see whats interesting? I did have a general anaesthetic today however LOL

Eh? Again I am lost :(

Take a look at the logo in the upper left corner of the main page......see how it is the CFZ logo?