Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

RD said on his radio show that he's willing to go to the tent location with someone local from SA when he comes to SA in a few weeks so that the height of the subject in the tent video can be proven, and Cisco wants to take him up on it.

Dyer made the offer to prove it, and I can't see how one of us potentially going to the tent sight and taking measurements could in any way be counter productive?

No offense but - so what? If Dyer has a body - why would he need to go back to the location to try and figure out the height? He should already know this information.. LOL.

Guest VioletX

I may be wrong, but I believe people are saying that the height does not makes sense with the height of the tent...(in the video)

Edited by VioletX

Dyer made another slip on his last show when he was ranting about mike Merchant. Rick said "Merchant said another hoax wouldn't make it to main stream media, well he's wrong because it did". Oopps

Personally - I think you deserve an award for that little catch there.. I wonder how many others heard it and ignored it. Thank you for posting this. I have only listened to one radio show by RD and that was the one he posted about a week ago saying he was going silent... If that's the video your gem of a quote was in - I missed it..

Nice catch. Very nice.

I may be wrong, but I believe people are saying that the height does not makes sense with the height of the tent...(in the video)

Doesn't matter. If he has the body like he says he does - measure the thing and it is what it is.

All this is an attempt to fill in the holes in the Swiss cheese. If he has a body, it makes no sense in disputing any of this! Think, THINK about it.

Guest VioletX

Doesn't matter. If he has the body like he says he does - measure the thing and it is what it is.

yes, I agree, but he is perhaps trying to prove to doubters that the view of the tent Sasquatch works makes sense, in lieu of providing the body.

Anyway, it may be interesting to see the campsite and the "rib tree".

yes, I agree, but he is perhaps trying to prove to doubters that the view of the tent Sasquatch works makes sense, in lieu of providing the body.

Anyway, it may be interesting to see the campsite and the "rib tree".

I understand where you're coming from Violet - but this situation is either;

1. A Hoax

2. Legitimate.

If this is a hoax - then what good are the measurements?

If this is legitimate - why does he even care about measurements from the tent - when he has the body he can measure..

I thought he was going to stop talking publicly? What happened to that? I think that was the best idea he ever had. Seriously. This little game would go better if he would stop talking.