Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

I believe he said 72 hours of examination followed by a press release within 48 hours after that if it is getting immediate release if the written protocol is followed and also if it is not immediate release then no press release until after the dreaded 30-60-90 days in repository which if that is the case my hope will diminish alot unless some high quality carrots are provided.

Guest VioletX

I believe he said 72 hours of examination followed by a press release within 48 hours after that if it is getting immediate release if the written protocol is followed and also if it is not immediate release then no press release until after the dreaded 30-60-90 days in repository which if that is the case my hope will diminish alot unless some high quality carrots are provided.

Oh I got it all wrong then...by then hopefully this thread will not have doubled,haha!

Edited by VioletX

BFF Patron

More likely: Quantra: The Junk Exposed!

Guest Cervelo

Only defending our group and trying to keep that seperate from Ed's claims as they should be. Not defending the claims only saying we don't have enough info either way to make an informed decision. I really dont want to post on this thread anymore unless something happens later.

Awesome!

Shaun please enlighten me on your use of the word "another" hoax. Back up your claim I want to know what your referring.

Also again Ed is a forum member here and at our forum as well but NOT a member of our research group.

Yeah, that didn't read well did it. I meant another hoax in the Bigfoot world rather than MABRC was involved in a previous hoax. Apologies for that.

However, the rest of what I wrote stands. The best thing you can do as a group is distance yourselves from it.

Lol.....I just read Ed Smith's comment about the book theory and I'm a bit hurt......

I have never interacted, in any way, with the man; yet he accuses me of thinking "I'm smarter than everyone."

If this comment is any reflection on the man's research abilities then perhaps my book theory does hold some water? After all, if he had spent 15 minutes reading any of my posts, he would have learned that I'm normally very optimistic about Bigfoot news.

However, in this case, we have a situation in which one man has controlled and released information on a singular project that he claims to be very intricate and sophisticated. However, he never discloses any tangible proof that would convince anybody, except his closest supporters, that his story is true?

The book theory must have REALLY hit home and stung or else he would just have ignored it. That being said, he's correct, in that the book was published in 2011 and he's been spinning this tail for longer than that. However, the recent details, that he "mistakenly" received, came out after the book was published.

It can't be ignored that the details of the book, Forest Man, are eerily similar to what Ed Smith has claimed.

The good news is that Ed can push me under the bus very easily. He just needs to release some PROOF of his statements. Frankly, I'd be delighted if he proved me wrong and I'd be the first one to congratulate him.

However, he will never release detailed info as he has none. When the time comes, there will be an excuse as to why Quantra can't provide any evidence and something tells me that it will be something related to the "well being" of Daisy.

Again, it's easy to negate this theory, all that it will take is a photo or something like that; to start.

Guest SquatchinNY

Some very demeaning things. Than he called him a "common BFFer", which means he thinks we all stink.

<_<

I mean, come on. You guys rock!

Guest VioletX

Some very demeaning things. Than he called him a "common BFFer", which means he thinks we all stink.

<_<

I mean, come on. You guys rock!

That is right, I think Cisco was just sharing this curiously similar book and I don't think he came across as having an attitude or anything that was equal to the response he got.

How dare you share any facts on the forum, right Cisco? lol You know what guys, I feel as if the best thing to do is move on. What's there left to talk about, beyond further speculation? If this group of superhero bigfoot hunters suddenly emerge to show the world that BF does exist, they will certainly have my attention. Until that day comes I'm not going to waste my time giving this "story" any more attention. ( than it deserves )