Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Play by Play, Updated & Errors Corrected:

• The text was sent by a member of the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center, Quantra Team (The Original 6), whatever that means.

The Quantra team is a seperate entity and in no way is affiliated with the MABRC. BTW the Fansano part gave me a chuckle.

The Quantra team is a seperate entity and in no way is affiliated with the MABRC. BTW the Fansano part gave me a chuckle.

Okay, someone needs to clearly define these two groups to me then, 'cause I'm out of the loop. I'll correct the error in the next update, whenever that may be...

Ok The Quantra team was formerly known as the Orig-6. Ed Smith belonged to the Orig-6. When he got burned out he left the group and they reformed as Quantra. During their time as the Orig.6 Mr Smith was their spokesman and posted their activities on the MABRC forums.None of the members of the previous or current group are MABRC members.Mr Smith is only a forum member. OK class any other questions?

Yeah Tape,

Respectfully, is there any proof Quantra exists?

I have no proof personally.I could be wrong or missed something somewhere but at this moment I do not think any one has (aside from possibly Mr Smith)..This is not to say that they dont exist.Myself I am willing to be patient and let this play out to a conclusion one way or another. I am hopeful as is everyone here and at the MABRC that we have something happening.

I would like clarification on something:

We now know that Ed Smith was a member of the "Original 6", but when he left the group they re-named themselves "Team Quantra".

So then, what is Ed Smith's affiliation with the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center?

Is Ed Smith the tie that binds "Team Quantra" to the "Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center"?

I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row...

Edited by Mounty

Guest VioletX

Thanks for trying to set us straight Mounty, do we even have a picture of Ed Smith?

I am laughing because I am thinking that even some of the MABRC members are among the lurkers here hoping to get some info. and we don't know anything ; )

We now know that Ed Smith was a member of the "Original 6", but when he left the group they re-named themselves "Team Quantra".

So then, what is Ed Smith's affiliation with the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center?

Is Ed Smith the tie that binds "Team Quantra" to the "Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center"?

Somehow, I'm reminded of this: http://youtu.be/gb_qHP7VaZE

Mounty, I think you are correct. Ed Smith is just a member of the forums at the MABRC and was a member of the Orig-6 which is now known as Quantra. I heard a rumor that he was asked to leave the Orig-6 because he was leaking information to gain attention. However, it's just a rumor so take it for what it's worth as I can't substantiate it. However, if this recent development is an indicator of his ability to stay quiet, well, you can see why he's no longer a part of....

So, all that being said, if Ed Smith was a member of the Orig-6 and now they're known as Quantra; what happened to the 5th member or why aren't they called Quinta?

Edited by Cisco

So, all that being said, if Ed Smith was a member of the Orig-6 and now they're known as Quantra; what happened to the 5th member or why aren't they called Quinta?

Assuming Quantra means 4 is pure speculation. I've been doing my best to find a definition for Quantra, but Quantra simply isn't a word, at least in English.

I speculate that these guys found an easily pronounceable unique combination of letters and made up a name for themselves that wouldn't be confused with anything else. Unlike "Original 6" which can be confused with the Original 6 NHL teams. But who knows...

Edited by Mounty

Is this going to be another really long thread of argument and speculation about an event that hasn't actually happened? It might be better to wait to see if is real.