Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

I would quickly like to remind everyone that this is what I had predicted would happen.

Because of health concerns for Daisy, she would be released back to the wild and no details would be disclosed in order to protect her.

Again, this is straight out of the book, Forest Man.

If the specimen has been in close contact with humans is safe to release back into the wild. What if close contact with humans exposes it to our viruses and if released could this Squatch be a carrier that wipes out a large number of it's fellow squatches. I'm just saying this would have to be something an examination team would have to consider.

The premise of the book, and I happen to agree with this, is that a Bigfoot would be traumatized by capture and would be unable to survive in long term captivity. This is the reason that the book has two plans for capture; long term and short term.

Anyhow, this is all leading up to a scenario where Ed Smith can say they had a Bigfoot but, in order to protect the specimen, no details, photos or video will be forthcoming. In short; I giant load of BS.

There is a recent post on Facebook Find Bigfoot with a link that claims that we are being trolled. I can't seem to get the link on my phone. Interesting...

There is a recent post on Facebook Find Bigfoot with a link that claims that we are being trolled. I can't seem to get the link on my phone. Interesting...

Is this it: http://boochbark.blogspot.com/2012/12/bigfoot-quantra-and-ed-smith-troll.html

And if it is he's not going off anything solid, more of his opinion, which is probably dead on like Cisco's theories on what is transpiring.

@Simplyskyla,

Bigfoot Evidence is just now reporting what you found on the MABRC forum. You are about 5 hours ahead, good job sleuthing!

Edited by Mounty

So far- the only mention of Quatra has been from Ed Smith. There is no other evidence of a group like that's existence. One could certainly leap to a conclusion with that one simple statement of fact.

Tim B.

@Simplyskyla,

Bigfoot Evidence is just now reporting what you found on the MABRC forum. You are about 5 hours ahead, good job sleuthing!

Thanks Mounty. I noticed the MABRC forum has closed the original thread to only members and created a new one that directs people to bigfoot evidence for further updates.

At approximately 05:00 pm (Mountain Time), on Dec. 30 2012, this thread has reached nearly 10,000 views since it was created on Dec. 27, 2012 02:18 pm.

This means this thread has had approximately 130 views per hour, which equals a little more than 2 views per minute since it was first created. Wow, Bigfoot & BFF is more popular than I thought...

I'm not the best at math, so please be kind if my calculations are wrong.

Edited by Mounty