Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

The MABRC is currently offline, looks like they have been hacked... Below is the notice

We have identified the source of the hacker attack and working to clean the system, please bear with us as we work on it. The forum will be back online soon and will be clean.

Maybe they will "claim" that somebody hacked their website and "took over" Ed Smith's account and created this whole Quandra story in order to make the group look bad.

I'm to the point that this whole story is really starting to **** me off.

I know that this guy is full of it and nothing will ever come from this whole debacle. However, I can't keep myself from following this story. It's like a bad car accident; you don't want to look but you can't help yourself.....

Ughh....I'm pathetic

Guest Sasquatchum

Cisco, my sentiments exactly. I too am extremely irritated, but yet here I am checking again.

Surely something will materialize soon, if not 'Daisy' then perhaps our enlightenment!

BFF Patron

The MABRC is currently offline, looks like they have been hacked... Below is the notice

Karma's a bitch when it's not preplanned! :gaming:

BFF Patron

MABRC is back up and here is link for thread about updates on Daisy. As I mentioned, only members can now view the original thread started by Ed.

http://www.mid-ameri....php?f=4&t=8038

Poetic justice always occurs in three's?

Waiting

^^^MABRC Forum members or MABRC members?...

forum

Fasno asks, "Who is Ed Smith?"---apparently, he not only thinks Quantra doesn't exist,,,but he also believes Ed Smith does not exist well. Thoughts? ( I dont think he is attempting humor this time )

http://bigfooteviden...s-ed-smith.html

forum

Fasno asks, "Who is Ed Smith?"---apparently, he not only thinks Quantra doesn't exist,,,but he also believes Ed Smith does not exist well. Thoughts? ( I dont think he is attempting humor this time )

http://bigfooteviden...s-ed-smith.html

I have to admit when I read what an anonymous user posted about this video I couldnt help but laugh. Quote" Too bad Tim Fasano does exist." Am I allowed to post that? Hope so. Edited by simplyskyla

If the specimen has been in close contact with humans is safe to release back into the wild. What if close contact with humans exposes it to our viruses and if released could this Squatch be a carrier that wipes out a large number of it's fellow squatches. I'm just saying this would have to be something an examination team would have to consider.

I would just assume that with the dumpster diving and the "Missing 411" eating of people, that bf would have already been exposed to our viruses and if a mass die off was going to happen we would have already seen the results. Not to mention all the cooler raiding at campsites.

BFF Patron

Sorry, by the time I saw your post, their site was down from an apparent "hacking"

Dang govmint, where are they when you need them!