Bigfoot And The Art Of Evasion

Guest armchairesearcher

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Hi Chris,

Great post!

And it doesn't hurt to look up in some cases, especially in the winter when a lot of trees have lost all their leaves.  One friend described as a little one was high up in a pine tree and a couple of adults were trying to coax it to come down.  :keeporder:

Hi Sunflower, thank you and you make a good point too. We need to be aware of everything, high and low. Brandon (a member of our group) spotted one in a tree. It wasn't a full grown individual either, he said that rascal came down the tree as fast as a fireman sliding down a poll and hit the ground with a thud running. So we were left with the idea that the smaller ones do climb trees for some reason.

Hey Chris I think you are on to something with your theory about the north to south movement not catching our eye. i have been stopping more frequently and looking behind me. So far nothing but i suspect it could lead to surprising one since that is not what they expect us to do. I also have been stopping just to listen and get a sense of my surroundings often. Some of our oblivion in the woods comes from rushing even on our days off on a walk or hike for pleasure. First and foremost I want to remember that it brings me joy just being in the woods. If a Sasquatch wants to visit for a while well all the better. LOL I recently observed people walking right over some really well-defined tracks. They were looking at their companions, down the trail, all around.......everywhere but down. I will have to say I was truly astounded at this. But it does explain along with the fact that they are primarily nocturnal  why they can be in many unexpected places and we don't have a clue that they are there or have been the night before. 

Thanks lightheart, it's something to think about. I also think your practice of looking behind every now and then is a good one and will likely lead to a sighting eventually if you are being shadowed by a creature.

Good post chris

Thank you Sir. Chris B.