Habituators Evidence

Martin

@ DWA

I'll stick with the "ignorant to the evidence" scientific side. The "it's out there" camp has continually failed, and will never bring in a specimen. If someone ever brings in an actual bigfoot, I'll be more than happy to concede there is a huge 600-1200 lb 7-10 foot tall ape running around North America yet to be discovered by man. However... No amount of text on a forum from a believer will make it real.

Habituators have a lot of stories. And that's it. None have been able to back their claims/stories to date. I predict none ever will.

Nice crystal ball! Can I borrow it?

You might try not sticking with the ignorant side. Life is a whole lot more fun - and a whole lot more scientific and logical too - that way.

Edited by DWA

LWD,

It's good that you are skeptical and I can relate, I was skeptical of everything at one time. However, when your curiosity is so intense and you decide that everyone's evidence, stories and encounters are figments of their imaginations, then try it yourself.

Go to the woods, preferably in a known active area, leave something for them. Always use a container that must be opened with a thumb. Leave a recorder at dusk, pick it up at dawn, you may get a surprise.

Good luck and take care.

Peace

@ DWA

I'll stick with the "ignorant to the evidence" scientific side. The "it's out there" camp has continually failed, and will never bring in a specimen. If someone ever brings in an actual bigfoot, I'll be more than happy to concede there is a huge 600-1200 lb 7-10 foot tall ape running around North America yet to be discovered by man. However... No amount of text on a forum from a believer will make it real.

Habituators have a lot of stories. And that's it. None have been able to back their claims/stories to date. I predict none ever will.

Here's an opportunity for you, come on over to my place or stay on the adjoining national forest side. Not an overnight or weekend jaunt. Dedicate one full month and "live here". Stay in a tent or RV and experience it for "YOURSELF". The only thing I ask of you is to sign a release of injury liability drawn up by my attorney.

It's so damned easy to say "it doesn't happen and it's all stories" when your sitting behind a computer. Here's a chance to put up or shut up.

Why a month? Good frigging luck to anyone who just goes out as a weekend warrior to try and get something. A good example are the shows that have researchers go out for a few days and get nada.

^^^Exactly. Most bigfoot "expeditions" don't last long enough to find a fox.

I want to see a skeptic or two or three spend a solid month in the TBRC stakeout site in Area X.

^^^Exactly. Most bigfoot "expeditions" don't last long enough to find a fox.

I want to see a skeptic or two or three spend a solid month in the TBRC stakeout site in Area X.

Here's an opportunity for you, come on over to my place or stay on the adjoining national forest side. Not an overnight or weekend jaunt. Dedicate one full month and "live here". Stay in a tent or RV and experience it for "YOURSELF". The only thing I ask of you is to sign a release of injury liability drawn up by my attorney.

It's so damned easy to say "it doesn't happen and it's all stories" when your sitting behind a computer. Here's a chance to put up or shut up.

Why a month? Good frigging luck to anyone who just goes out as a weekend warrior to try and get something. A good example are the shows that have researchers go out for a few days and get nada.

Here is a good question for you both. Why would it make a difference if a "skeptic" came there or not? Some of those who believe think they have encounters all the time, when in reality there is nothing there except the natural fauna. (and they present no evidence to back their claims of a bigfoot being present) What makes your habituation claims or experiences any different from someone like Janice Carter? Neither have anything to back their claims. Why would I waste a month of my time waiting for a nonexistent myth? I get it that people are "seeing things" and "hearing things" etc, but to date all of that has lead to nothing but stories, and washed out claims. It is a waste of time and resources. That is why "science" for the most part ignores bigfoot claims. It has seen where those claims lead. It is much like people claiming to see ghosts, or yes, leprechauns. All of these people cant be mistaken. Right? Leprechauns are real. People see them.

Bigfoot is no different. So no thank you for the invitation, much less signing any agreement with you about anything. If you're so convinced you have bigfoots present, prove it with the proper scientists on scene. Not by trying to fool some skeptic on a bigfoot website.

I'd spend a week at a habituator's property with my thermals if that's what it takes to get the proof. I'd sign the NDAs needed and help out where I could. :)

Last year I offered a guy that has BF's on his property my FLIR, camcorder, parabolic and recorder, digital camera, laptop, and all the batteries he needed for as long as he wanted. And I told him he didn't have to share or tell me that he got anything. Whatever he recorded would be his. He said No and that he wanted the BF's to stay a mystery. I told him just because if he gets video or other evidence he doesn't have to show anyone, but if he decides when the time is right at least he will have the evidence to show.

Guest thermalman

Where would you rent a FLIR? At somewhere like Cabella's?

Not likely there Maddie. It would have to be a rental shop of sorts. If you searched online for thermal rentals in your area, I'm sure something will come up.

Here is a good question for you both. Why would it make a difference if a "skeptic" came there or not? Some of those who believe think they have encounters all the time, when in reality there is nothing there except the natural fauna. (and they present no evidence to back their claims of a bigfoot being present) What makes your habituation claims or experiences any different from someone like Janice Carter? Neither have anything to back their claims. Why would I waste a month of my time waiting for a nonexistent myth? I get it that people are "seeing things" and "hearing things" etc, but to date all of that has lead to nothing but stories, and washed out claims. It is a waste of time and resources. That is why "science" for the most part ignores bigfoot claims. It has seen where those claims lead. It is much like people claiming to see ghosts, or yes, leprechauns. All of these people cant be mistaken. Right? Leprechauns are real. People see them.

Bigfoot is no different. So no thank you for the invitation, much less signing any agreement with you about anything. If you're so convinced you have bigfoots present, prove it with the proper scientists on scene. Not by trying to fool some skeptic on a bigfoot website.

Well, if you're going to come on with the denier take, and not take advantage of any opps to educate yourself....so what are we to think of that, hmmmm? Particularly since the people whose stance you adhere to demonstrably don't think about this in scientific terms?

As far as habituators: as I have said here more than once, they can give you proof, or not. I'm OK with it, within the community. It's just that if they put a book on the market, charge money, and want me to buy it, the proof better be in it, or it's just a long sighting report of the kind I can get for free.

I offered the challenge to you, it would not matter if the offer was to a "scientist" the offer would be the same.

SO, you are the perfect example of someone who screams "No it's not possible", lol.

Skeered to experience something your in denial of? Or just skeered of the dark? Bawawawawaw

I offered the challenge to you, it would not matter if the offer was to a "scientist" the offer would be the same.

SO, you are the perfect example of someone who screams "No it's not possible", lol.

Skeered to experience something your in denial of? Or just skeered of the dark? Bawawawawaw

No, actually if you're serious and you think there is a bigfoot on your property, why haven't you contacted the proper authorities? (like say, Jeffery Meldrum for example, if you need his email or phone number its listed on the isu.edu website.) If you have contacted them, what did they have to say? How come they arent there collecting their bigfoot specimen? How come you don't for the 10 million dollar reward offered for one? If you claim they are there, why have you not taken any actions except for inviting "skeptics" from a bigfoot forum?

Edited by LWD

Are you in Oregon?

No, Arkansas. My husband has a question for the thermal owners. He wanted to know how a thermal is rigged to a recording device. He's been wanting a thermal for quite some time but I have told him it's useless unless it's able to record what it's viewing.

No, actually if you're serious and you think there is a bigfoot on your property, why haven't you contacted the proper authorities? (like say, Jeffery Meldrum for example, if you need his email or phone number its listed on the isu.edu website.) If you have contacted them, what did they have to say? How come they arent there collecting their bigfoot specimen? How come you don't for the 10 million dollar reward offered for one? If you claim they are there, why have you not taken any actions except for inviting "skeptics" from a bigfoot forum?

Well, maybe he doesn't need to provide proof to anybody, he has his and is just suggesting you might not have yours.

When I see one, I'll know. Hang what the world thinks.

Guess we'll talk in circles. Meldrum or whomever didn't post, "you did". My activity here is no secret. I'm very approachable, I don't bite. I've had "people out

here" from the community who have said they've heard the best vocals to date and also a view of a smaller one scampering within feet of us caught on N/V, that was lucky, it was only a weekend jaunt. I don't drop names and I don't kiss hind leg. I don't suck up to anyone for help.

I have my own cache of evidence, but it really doesn't matter to someone like you unless it's a body. The explanations are always going to be that someone is hoaxing, being hoaxed, liar, attention getter, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.

Popping one with a gun has the same chance as popping one with a camera, JMO. Don't think we haven't been aggressive in trying to protect our animals when something lurks. Question to you or anyone else, how many walk around with a camera or a gun attached to themselves like an umbilical cord 24/7?