Habituators Evidence

Martin

^^ You know what else can tell me a lot more about wolverines? The zoo. I can drive there and see one. Where can I see a live sasquatch exhibit..? Oh yeah, I can't.

^^And here's how I'd respond to that:

1) I like soy sauce;

2) It could cause cancer;

3) People who make soy sauce would have good reason to bribe researchers to come up with benign findings;

4) I like soy sauce too much, and use it too infrequently, to worry about that.

Such is the nature of evidence.

I consider myself a nice person. Why won't anyone let me see a sasquatch. I'm nice, you can background check me, talk to my friends and family. I just wanna see one. If people are really habituating, I just don't know why I can't see one too. I'll be nice, I swear it....I just really wanna seeeeeeeeeee one!!!!! <---whining

I'll wear a depends so i don't pee on your property...

:lol: Sorry Pam, but most of us can't show them off like a prize dog or cat. They only let us see them occasionally, & then it's usually when we least expect it to happen. They can be very uncooperative, & sometimes downright contrary. Thinking about seeing them is the best guarantee of not seeing them.

At least, that's how mine are. They seem to get a real kick out of making me look insane.

If someone offers you the opportunity to look and listen for BF on their property for a month and you do not accept the offer, then you made the right choice. BF will probably call your bluff.

:lol: Sorry Pam, but most of us can't show them off like a prize dog or cat. They only let us see them occasionally, & then it's usually when we least expect it to happen. They can be very uncooperative, & sometimes downright contrary. Thinking about seeing them is the best guarantee of not seeing them.

At least, that's how mine are. They seem to get a real kick out of making me look insane.

No truer statement have I heard today...

If someone offers you the opportunity to look and listen for BF on their property for a month and you do not accept the offer, then you made the right choice. BF will probably call your bluff.

But this one was pretty close :)

• 2 weeks later...

"A lot of excuses, and stories. That's all I've seen on this forum so far."

Well get off the damned forum out from behind your monitor and get your behind off of that comfy Lazyboy and come on over for a visit. You have an offer, you just want to whine there's no such thing as a squatch yet you have no desire to take up on an offer. The only person making excuses here is you.

My last word to you before I get slapped by a mod, is that my husband has always said that when I know I'm wrong I'll admit it but when I know I'm right I'll argue with a bag of rocks. :P

Ditto, my hubby has said something similar about me. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Lwd said that all tracks and eyr witnesses are hoaxed or have been hoaxed. Lwd answer me this who hoaxed the native americans that had legends of a large, hairy, wild man people that lived in the woods? Native Americans were phenomenal in thier tracking,woodsmanship, and nature awareness. All Native Americans had a name (in thier own language) for these people.I'm guessing Eirik the red hoaxed them when he came to america before Christopher Columbus??

Habituators are not nessesarily out for discovery or having to prove to scoffers or impatient hunters that Bigfoot exsists. The interaction with Sasquatch is a wonderous relationship of discovery between the parties involved only; kind of like an invitation only get togeather. Trust is established after many, many interactions and is hard earned and can be revoked at anytime that established boundaries are comprimised. The value is not in letting the world in on your intimate relationship with BF but the growing understanding of that relationship in itself and relized as that relationship grows.

Let me just say, discovery will come in due time and IMHO should not be rushed for personal gain or glory. Any motive that deals with protection should be ONLY for the benifit of the Sasquatch and science can wait. The Sasquatch need zero protection from the habituators who have their motives inline with what benifits their relationship with Sasquatch and nothing else should matter. The relationship is paramont and guarded. Futhermore the insistance of the pro-kill camp with their "put up or shut up" attitude is enough to any true habituator to see the danger and red flags. Enough said; the relationship is paramont and proving anything is a brek in trust which has no chance of a habituator falling for.

If that's the case, then why do they talk about it so much? Why even announce that they're habituating? I don't see how it benefits them to tell the world about this secret relationship.

If that's the case, then why do they talk about it so much? Why even announce that they're habituating? I don't see how it benefits them to tell the world about this secret relationship.

I think you are confusing a few stereotypes and inventing a false conflict. Habituation refers to familiarizing the subject with the observer. Bait, feeding, and/or observation are valid methods.

Some habituators are keen to prove and share all the evidence they collect. Some don't.

Some do so in the name of science, some as friends of BFs (to spread a message in marked contrast to many more sensational stories of scary stalkings, or kidnappings), some as accidental neighbors.

If you allow for that kind of variability in the type of individuals involved in habituation your last question may not seem so difficult to answer yourself.

I have to agree I don't see any benefit, actually for any Bigfoot Enthusiast to share in the ways we measure benefit conventionally, i.e. money, fame, popularity respect...etc...

Moneymaker perhaps has made his sharing a benefit...and some others.

I recently, after many false starts, decided to be more public sharing her,e and now on an infant blog.

Is there any benefit? These experiences fill my memory, my problem solving mind, and my heart..there are among some of the most amazing experiences I have had (and I have had a long adventurous life). Because there is no conventional outlet to discuss it, it became almost a necessity to share the experience, and one hopes (eyes almost shut!) that someone will benefit, and somehow Bigfoots will too.

I doubt I will ever know if my sharing makes a difference, one way or the other, and am sharing in faith. I don't know. I keep trying to reevaluate my efforts and keep it flexible, un-publishing is just a button away!

Edited by apehuman

Lwd said that all tracks and eyr witnesses are hoaxed or have been hoaxed. Lwd answer me this who hoaxed the native americans that had legends of a large, hairy, wild man people that lived in the woods? Native Americans were phenomenal in thier tracking,woodsmanship, and nature awareness. All Native Americans had a name (in thier own language) for these people.I'm guessing Eirik the red hoaxed them when he came to america before Christopher Columbus??

He can't, he's banned.

If that's the case, then why do they talk about it so much? Why even announce that they're habituating?

Why not? Does it make you uncomfortable? :spiteful: