Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It has nothing to do with Derek. You totally missed the point. If Dyer is the one claiming Bigfoot, then it wouldn't matter who was agreeing with him. I would still think it is a hoax. You all forgot about the Georgia hoax so quickly...

Copy I see what you meant now. Sorry. And I haven't forgitton for one second Georgia 2008. I have been steadfast in saying this is another Hoax...to this.k otherwise is to give into RD plan to dupe the BF community again

How many of you know or heard of Philip Smith. Yesterday Mr. Smith was on the BlogTalk radio show "Squatch Talk Live". He said he was told by an unknown source inside Minnow Films that the body is being stored at UNLV. I did some investigation and found unlike Mr. Smith that a staff member Dr. Joshua Bonde (paleontologist) may be the key to disclosing the truth. Mr. Bonde and Dr. Jeff Meldrum are also acquainted with one another. Next month both men will be giving lectures in Las Vegas on the subject of bigfoot. Coincidence that this is the month Mr. Dyer claims he will release the bigfoot body to the public.

Read this link again - the lectures are in Reno, not Las Vegas. http://thisisreno.com/2013/02/conversing-with-creatures-a-lecture-series/

• Upvote 1

Didn't say he couldn't talk to anyone else...not sure what he can do..can you? He signed an NDA..we know that..so he is restricted in what he can say or do. I surmise that he was allowed only ONE interview and that was with FB/FB

I remind you...he was saying he didn't think Musky convincing. I asked him.."What could Musky say that would convince you"? He had no answer.

Umm yeah I did. Did you read the last 2 sentences? That's surprising since you've been so good at interpreting everything Dyer and Musky have been "misquoted" on. I wouldn't have thought you'd miss that.

No worries man I'm sorry If I came of harsh, I didn't mean to offend. As you can imagine I've been fielding tons of questions with the DNA paper and this situation. I guess I'm a little sensitive, but realistically, I shouldn't complain. Nobody ever put a gun to my head and said "you will be a Bigfoot researcher!! " I brought that on myself, and frankly I love this research, just gets a little stressful at times.

I'm very excited about the potential. Research would look very different post discovery. The subject would be taken seriously..at last, and it would vindicate so many respectable people that have had sightings, and it would open doors to the scientific community and answer so many questions. When you know Sasquatch to be real, as I do, you still find yourself spending time trying to prove it. In a post discovery world we could collectively concentrate on study instead of proof. That possibility is VERY exciting to me.

DR

No apology needed.. I re-read my post and it was a tad on the snippy side.. So feel free to PM me on this next question or not answer at all, but what event, instance, bit of evidence, etc has you convinced Squatch is real? Full disclosure, I have been obsessed with this subject for many years, based on other people's experiences and zero personal ones. Over the last few, my healthy skepticism has evolved into an almost cynical nature due in large part to the lack of physical evidence, and the preponderance of Rick Dyer types..

Guest Tyler H

No worries man I'm sorry If I came of harsh, I didn't mean to offend. As you can imagine I've been fielding tons of questions with the DNA paper and this situation. I guess I'm a little sensitive, but realistically, I shouldn't complain. Nobody ever put a gun to my head and said "you will be a Bigfoot researcher!! " I brought that on myself, and frankly I love this research, just gets a little stressful at times.

I'm very excited about the potential. Research would look very different post discovery. The subject would be taken seriously..at last, and it would vindicate so many respectable people that have had sightings, and it would open doors to the scientific community and answer so many questions. When you know Sasquatch to be real, as I do, you still find yourself spending time trying to prove it. In a post discovery world we could collectively concentrate on study instead of proof. That possibility is VERY exciting to me.

DR

Amen

And I want to say this sincerely Derek, despite our differences:

I admire your faith, and the fact that you have not become jaded. Many long-time researchers start to write everything off, instead of keeping an open mind. They may one day miss out on something worthwhile. If you want to get the honey, you're going to get stung once in a while. I don't personally think this Rick Dyer thing will be the 'honey' but I get why you are going to see it. It does have to be investigated.

Dyer either has the biggest discovery in the history of man or he doesn't. There is no middle ground. If he did indeed kill a BF, he has ALL the DNA required and this will be unequivocal evidence...none of which here to fore has been presented.

Guest Tyler H

I guess one thing we can say about BF research these days..at least it's not boring :D

Skeptics and believers, Melba supporters and Melba doubters ... we finally have something to all agree on!

If Rick Dyer lived across the street from me? I would not cross the street to verify his claim. Mainly because I'm sure it's a hoax and I'd be afraid of how I'd react to another of his antics.

• Upvote 1

No apology needed.. I re-read my post and it was a tad on the snippy side.. So feel free to PM me on this next question or not answer at all, but what event, instance, bit of evidence, etc has you convinced Squatch is real? Full disclosure, I have been obsessed with this subject for many years, based on other people's experiences and zero personal ones. Over the last few, my healthy skepticism has evolved into an almost cynical nature due in large part to the lack of physical evidence, and the preponderance of Rick Dyer types..

My first BF sighting was back in Aug of 1985 i had a sighting while off trail hiking in the Olympics with two other people. We were 8.5 miles up a trail in the staircase area, and then 1/2 mile off trail up a ridge near nine stream. We decided to make camp at the top of a finger ridge and it was just about dark. As we were getting our bed rolls out and starting to make camp we heard a large noise..thud. I assumed it was an Elk bolting but didn't see one. Then a fairly large rock (soft ball to volley ball size) hit the ground about 10' to the left of us. It was alarming to say the least. Realizing quickly that we were at the top of a ridge, with no cliff near by, something was throwing rocks at us. Within seconds, another rock hit the ground to the left of us but we saw this one arching through the air. It was at that moment we all decided to bug out fast. As we were gathering our gear another rock hit, and then just before we started running down the ridge, rocks started hitting to the right of us. Taking into consideration how remote we were, loosing daylight, and that something obviously very large was throwing rocks not at, but around us was very frightening. We didn't even take the time to put our backpacks on, we just grabbed them up and started running down the ridge. About 30 yards down or so I remembered I had a 357 in my backpack. I stopped quick to get it out, and when I did I looked back, and that's when I saw it. It had advanced out of the timber to the outer perimeter of where we were setting up our camp. It was just standing there swaying back and forth. That moment changed my entire future. I was so freaked out I completely forgot I had a gun in my hand. I quickly turned and followed my buddies down hill at a high rate of speed risking serious injury. When we hit the trail at the Skokomish River we put our packs on and started running down trail with flash lights. It followed us on the ridge all the way to Camp Pleasent, ( a tent site a long the river ). When we entered the Camp three other hikers were arriving there from the opposite direction. As we were explaining what happened, small rocks and sticks started hitting the ground. We were followed. We built a large fire, and after about an hour or so it stopped. When we returned to the ranger station two days later we filled out a report with the ranger on staff, and got looked at very funny. A little later in the season my fiance and I hiked back up in the snow. Within 50 yards of were my buddies and I came off the ridge I found my first set of 16" tracks.

It was too dark to make out facial detail, but I saw it's silhouette perfectly. If you go to my Olympic Project website there's a metal sculpture on the contact page standing next to Wally Hersome. That was fabricated and built in my shop for Wally. I did not build it, a friend of mine did, but I did design it from memory. That's exactly what I saw..

My second sighting was from my boat in the straits of Juan De Fuca between Sekiu and Neah bay. It was standing on the shore line next to a deserted remote beach cabin in 2006. As I approached the shore it turned and walked into the timber. It's head was nearly as tall as the eves of the cabin.

I had a possible third sighting in the Blue Mts in 1997, but not sure about that one, it was very quick.

Along with my sightings, I've found and documented many tracks and track lines.

Sorry for the long winded answer, but I hope that answers your question.

DR

Skeptics and believers, Melba supporters and Melba doubters ... we finally have something to all agree on!

I'll drink to that with anything that pours!!! And hopefully sometime this summer, you can come down and Bart can come up and I'll buy you that drink at the cabin, and we can reflect back on this crazy year .

SSR Team

If Rick Dyer lived across the street from me? I would not cross the street to verify his claim. Mainly because I'm sure it's a hoax and I'd be afraid of how I'd react to another of his antics.

Amen

My first BF sighting was back in Aug of 1985 i had a sighting while off trail hiking in the Olympics with two other people. We were 8.5 miles up a trail in the staircase area, and then 1/2 mile off trail up a ridge near nine stream. We decided to make camp at the top of a finger ridge and it was just about dark. As we were getting our bed rolls out and starting to make camp we heard a large noise..thud. I assumed it was an Elk bolting but didn't see one. Then a fairly large rock (soft ball to volley ball size) hit the ground about 10' to the left of us. It was alarming to say the least. Realizing quickly that we were at the top of a ridge, with no cliff near by, something was throwing rocks at us. Within seconds, another rock hit the ground to the left of us but we saw this one arching through the air. It was at that moment we all decided to bug out fast. As we were gathering our gear another rock hit, and then just before we started running down the ridge, rocks started hitting to the right of us. Taking into consideration how remote we were, loosing daylight, and that something obviously very large was throwing rocks not at, but around us was very frightening. We didn't even take the time to put our backpacks on, we just grabbed them up and started running down the ridge. About 30 yards down or so I remembered I had a 357 in my backpack. I stopped quick to get it out, and when I did I looked back, and that's when I saw it. It had advanced out of the timber to the outer perimeter of where we were setting up our camp. It was just standing there swaying back and forth. That moment changed my entire future. I was so freaked out I completely forgot I had a gun in my hand. I quickly turned and followed my buddies down hill at a high rate of speed risking serious injury. When we hit the trail at the Skokomish River we put our packs on and started running down trail with flash lights. It followed us on the ridge all the way to Camp Pleasent, ( a tent site a long the river ). When we entered the Camp three other hikers were arriving there from the opposite direction. As we were explaining what happened, small rocks and sticks started hitting the ground. We were followed. We built a large fire, and after about an hour or so it stopped. When we returned to the ranger station two days later we filled out a report with the ranger on staff, and got looked at very funny. A little later in the season my fiance and I hiked back up in the snow. Within 50 yards of were my buddies and I came off the ridge I found my first set of 16" tracks.

It was too dark to make out facial detail, but I saw it's silhouette perfectly. If you go to my Olympic Project website there's a metal sculpture on the contact page standing next to Wally Hersome. That was fabricated and built in my shop for Wally. I did not build it, a friend of mine did, but I did design it from memory. That's exactly what I saw..

My second sighting was from my boat in the straits of Juan De Fuca between Sekiu and Neah bay. It was standing on the shore line next to a deserted remote beach cabin in 2006. As I approached the shore it turned and walked into the timber. It's head was nearly as tall as the eves of the cabin.

I had a possible third sighting in the Blue Mts in 1997, but not sure about that one, it was very quick.

Along with my sightings, I've found and documented many tracks and track lines.

Sorry for the long winded answer, but I hope that answers your question.

DR

I'll drink to that with anything that pours!!! And hopefully sometime this summer, you can come down and Bart can come up and I'll buy you that drink at the cabin, and we can reflect back on this crazy year .

All I can say is wow.. It's an odd thing.. Part of my wishes that I could have such an incident occur to me one day, just so I can shred those little nuggets of doubt that persist.. That being said, another part of me is oddly thankful that it hasn't. I am a guy where such an event would change my life entirely both socially and possibly career wise..

Also, thanks for sharing.

All I can say is wow.. It's an odd thing.. Part of my wishes that I could have such an incident occur to me one day, just so I can shred those little nuggets of doubt that persist.. That being said, another part of me is oddly thankful that it hasn't. I am a guy where such an event would change my life entirely both socially and possibly career wise..

Also, thanks for sharing.

You know I've looked back many times and wondered how different my life would be if that hadn't happened. It's a trip to think about.

DYER JUST APPOLOGIZED TO RANDLES BIG TIME! DO YOU NOW THINK HE WOULD TURN AROUND AND STAB HIM IN THE BACK???

If Dyer is smart - he wouldn't.. But, he does just that all the time. One minute he is apologizing to Steve Kulls and the next he is twisting the knife in his back - with the same lies he just apologized for. If Dyer would leave up all of his videos - it would be easier to spot.

Derek isn't stupid - and by inviting him - Dyer may have bitten off more than he can chew.

But having said that - this isn't about convincing this community, Allen Musky or Derek Randalls - it's supposed to be about convincing science and getting this animal (or whatever you think it is) recognized. This is not an attack on Derek or his years of bigfooting ---- If I had a bigfoot - I wouldn't give two shakes what anyone in this community thought. I sure wouldn't schedule "showings".. I would be getting scientists involved - getting the work done - showing this to the world.

What is Dyer doing? Pimping a movie - and inviting researchers for these clandestine viewings..... I will be interested in hearing whether Derek gets up close to the body ---- I want to hear Derek come back and say - the hair is attached to flesh. Derek should be allowed to push, prod and do everything he can think of to make sure that this isn't another costume filled with road kill. I don't fault Derek one bit for taking Dyer up on his offer --- he is a Bigfoot researcher and investigating is what a Bigfoot researcher does.

But, I will still withhold my support until I hear a scientist discuss the full necropsy and their findings... Until this has the scientific stamp of approval - I can't climb on board this ride.

I hope you understand Derek. My comments are not personal.