Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So lemme get this straight. Everyone here respects Derekfoot. Derekfoot sees a thread about him. Reads the whole thing. And the whole thread, mind you, is about good 'ol trusted member Derekfoot himself being able to confirm or deny the existance of a real dead BF. Derekfoot gets his feelings hurt that he isn't viewed as as qualified as Meldrum.

Then he senselessly brilliantly says, "I've changed my mind, I won't be posting my opinion of what I see here, or talking about it for that matter."

In other words, to quote Cartmen. "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

I think I'm going to start my own forum. I'll name it, Bigfoot - As My Stomach Turns

BFF Patron

Some things are best left unsaid, I heard someone once say, lol.

Guest Hawk-o

So lemme get this straight. Everyone here respects Derekfoot. Derekfoot sees a thread about him. Reads the whole thing. And the whole thread, mind you, is about good 'ol trusted member Derekfoot himself being able to confirm or deny the existance of a real dead BF. Derekfoot gets his feelings hurt that he isn't viewed as as qualified as Meldrum.

Then he senselessly brilliantly says, "I've changed my mind, I won't be posting my opinion of what I see here, or talking about it for that matter."

I think I'm going to start my own forum. I'll name it, Bigfoot - As My Stomach Turns

Where did you read that in this thread? That is not the impression I got at all.

Well Iam not a skeptic in know they exist. I do trust DR however he needs to be allowed to FULLY examine said specimen after all we are dealing with tricky ricky. but then again there aint nothin to see

Well, I guess the verdicts in, don't think Meldrum wants to go though. Sorry I'm not as qualified as he. I've changed my mind, I won't be posting my opinion of what I see here, or talking about it for that matter. I didn't start this thread and quite frankly I think it's stupid. Maybe you all can contact Jeff and convince him to go so someone "qualified " can report back..lol. I don't think he'll go out on a limb like I will though, so good luck with that.

DR

Nice going people

+1

I found this site after running across the Dyers video, At first it was interesting to see and reply to post on various threads, now it has just become a major soap opera. The main reason I followed these threads was to watch the train wreck which is the Dyer Hoax part 4. Now it's just become a bore.

I heard the Mods were thinking about banning any Dyer related threads on this site.......well mabey it's time to cancle this show.....perhaps that should be the next poll posted here.

+1

I found this site after running across the Dyers video, At first it was interesting to see and reply to post on various threads, now it has just become a major soap opera. The main reason I followed these threads was to watch the train wreck which is the Dyer Hoax part 4. Now it's just become a bore.

I heard the Mods were thinking about banning any Dyer related threads on this site.......well mabey it's time to cancle this show.....perhaps that should be the next poll posted here.

Maybe it's time to cancel those posters that refuse to follow forum rules.

BFF Patron

Nice going people

Dang, P T Barnum WAS right!