Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I heard the entire Musky interview. I was not impressed at all. And no, talking on the phone and relaying some scripted, phony details is not some fantastic acting job as some are claiming. Rehearsing in your mind some fake viewing, having notes to refer to in case your mind goes blank, and having softball, spoon fed, leading done by the FB/FB hacks does not make you Al Pacino in "The Godfather". Musky didn't exactly pull off the performance of the century. Give me 30 minutes or so, then give me a call. I will describe to you in detail this hunting trip I went on last year where a guide with dogs helped me tree a mountain lion in Colorado. It was one of the highlights of my hunting life. Too bad it would a complete fantasy. It's not that hard to do with a little prep.

Well then I'll ask you this....

What would have *impressed* you then? Please don't use the argument that Musky can't be trusted. Just tell me what could Musky have said that would have impressed you.

Thanks...

Guest gershake

I agree on the fake body...so you the Musky Shill theory. Have you listened to the entire Musky interview?

I have, and at first it convinced me. When it came out that he lied about literally everything, what else could I do than to assume that he was a shill, though?

One thing that i want to see if the offer stands is the storage facility. It would have to be a pretty darn impressive place outfitted to house a scientific discovery of this magnitude. I would expect that it would have full time staff and guards protecting the grounds. I would also imagine that it would be affiliated with UNLV and their genetics Dept. We shall see.

DR

What would have *impressed* you then? Please don't use the argument that Musky can't be trusted. Just tell me what could Musky have said that would have impressed you.

Thanks...

Well Ronn, like you said about my sighting, it's just a story, and it doesn't do us any good. Of course, I never would expect you to believe my story, I obviously don't have the credibilty of a Rick Dyer. I just figured that you'd apply your same standards and expectations evenly across the board. Words (no matter how convincing they come across) shouldn't be good enough at this point. So I don't think there is much he could have said that would have swayed me. Well if he said, "here's this link, go check it out, I've posted a ton of pictures that I think you'll find compelling." That might be a start.

Guest Crowlogic

I don't believe that there is a body. I've come to the conclusion that the Bigfoot phenom attracts a lot of people that love doing the old carrot and stick. The real question is how said body keeper will weasel out of the claim of having a body. If a body hasn't turned up for the wold to see in the past half century it is IMO opinion that one will show up now.

If a body hasn't turned up for the wold to see in the past half century it is IMO opinion that one will show up now

That's a very good point and one that's difficult to counter. I maintain my position of this whole story based on Musky's testimony...I believe him. So, in my mind the only other possibility here (should this be a hoax) is that it's a fake body.

Edited by ronn1

One thing that i want to see if the offer stands.....

DR

I have a question that I don't think has been asked.

What if, in order to see it, you have to sign an extremely restrictive NDA that allows you to say nothing about what you have seen, including whether or not there even is a body, .

Will you sign it in order to see just for your own gratification, knowing that you can't share the information? What will you do afterwards? How will you explain your silence?

Will you sign it in order to see just for your own gratification, knowing that you can't share the information? What will you do afterwards? How will you explain your silence?

Yes definately! For one, my friends and family would be able to tell what I saw by my demeanour and big grin on my face, but also, signing an NDA would only be a temporary limitation with a situation like this. Eventually the NDA's will be lifted. I would feel very frustrated and a bit guilty for not being able to talk but definately!

That's currently my theory, too, Violet, but we can't be sure. So I would like to know if he has thought about the possibility of the NDA keeping him from talking.

BFF Patron

I heard the entire Musky interview. I was not impressed at all. And no, talking on the phone and relaying some scripted, phony details is not some fantastic acting job as some are claiming. Rehearsing in your mind some fake viewing, having notes to refer to in case your mind goes blank, and having softball, spoon fed, leading done by the FB/FB hacks does not make you Al Pacino in "The Godfather". Musky didn't exactly pull off the performance of the century. Give me 30 minutes or so, then give me a call. I will describe to you in detail this hunting trip I went on last year where a guide with dogs helped me tree a mountain lion in Colorado. It was one of the highlights of my hunting life. Too bad it would a complete fantasy. It's not that hard to do with a little prep.

^^^^^ This! :fan:

I have a question that I don't think has been asked.

What if, in order to see it, you have to sign an extremely restrictive NDA that allows you to say nothing about what you have seen, including whether or not there even is a body, .

I don't think that will be the case, but I honestly don't know yet what the legal papers will say. I'm pretty sure he does want me to speak about it at least to a degree to show he's telling the truth, but I haven't covered that aspect of it with him yet. Would I go if I knew I couldn't share what I saw? Absolutely I would. I've been at this for almost 28 years now and if there's even a remote chance it's real and I could lay my eyes on it, I'm there. As I said before, you don't have to twist my arm to go to Vegas anyway, I was seriously planning on going this spring anyhow. I will say this, if I get back and won't talk to anybody you can figure out pretty easily I saw something.

DR

Thanks...

Nothing he has said or could say would impress me...Hes no one that matters in proving or disproving this claim. Its reall yquite simple YOU say you got a body prove it....show it to the world

Well Ronn, like you said about my sighting, it's just a story, and it doesn't do us any good. Of course, I never would expect you to believe my story, I obviously don't have the credibilty of a Rick Dyer. I just figured that you'd apply your same standards and expectations evenly across the board. Words (no matter how convincing they come across) shouldn't be good enough at this point. So I don't think there is much he could have said that would have swayed me. Well if he said, "here's this link, go check it out, I've posted a ton of pictures that I think you'll find compelling." That might be a start.

Pussed again AZ!!!!!!

Sasfooty,

From what I can tell you FB/FB'S silence, for example, has more to do with the reception that Musky got than the NDA.

Their silence most likely is due to the fact they have put their foot in their mouth...know just trying to figure a way out of this mess to say face without having to shut their site down

Edited by adam2323

Guest VioletX

Their silence most likely is due to the fact they have put their foot in their mouth...know just trying to figure a way out of this mess to say face without having to shut their site down

Speculation is fun...but you could find out couldn't you???