Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

He said in the Sat (?) radio blog...maybe Fri (?) that he had a firm offer for $50M. Just relaying what was said.

I *think* the $50K was for the gun...not sure on that though.

Edited by ronn1

I also have the

He said in the Sat (?) radio blog...maybe Fri (?) that he had a firm offer for $50M. Just relaying what was said.

I have the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, Excalibur, and the Spear of Destiny in my basement. You should believe that as well.

Oh and I am a better Bigfoot Tracker than RD. Prove I am not.

St. G-

Oh I have no reason to doubt you Ronn. I believe he said it.

I have no doubt either .....but dangit you know how hard it is to clean milk off a lap top screen.

I have no doubt either .....but dangit you know how hard it is to clean milk off a lap top screen.

Well, if it makes you feel any better - I almost shot cheesecake out of mine... :)

$50MM??? No way. No one has that kind of cash to throw into a BF body.

Seriously.

No bean counter is going to see that as a profitable venture.

If he has a $5MM offer he should take it and run.

St. G-

Just for S#%TS & GIGGLES>>>>If he HAD a body, $50M is chump change. Can you imagine what would be raked in for viewing THE ONLY BF IN EXISTANCE ?..setting aside all rights to pics..etc. This would be a WORLD WIDE GIG.

Edited by ronn1

I will post a picture tomorrow - it will be undeniable proof that I do - in fact - have a cheesecake. It's almost gone though. :) If you want the real thing - it's gonna cost you. :)

My sources say the said "cheese cake" picture is in all reality a german chocolate mock up held by a profetional on a plate at such an angle that it only apears to be a cheese cake.

Edited by frosty

Source - who has sources? I will even take a picture of the mixer that I mixed up the cheesecake in. How's that for proof !!

I am the Best Cheesecake Baker in the World !!!!!

Edited by Melissa

Melissa, you can't prove it is a cheesecake. Maybe it is like this:-1.jpgMaybe it isn't. Until I taste it, I won't believe it.

St. G-

Edited by St. George

Sure - if he will sign an NDA - my recipe needs to be protected.

Those look awesome St. George.. Mine is still better :)

Edited by Melissa

Source - who has sources? I will even take a picture of the mixer that I mixed up the cheesecake in. How's that for proof !!

I am the Best Cheesecake Baker in the World !!!!!

why am I suspecting a blobcake.

Next thing you'll expect me to believe is you said "cheese cake" is in a refrigerator in vegas.