Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I believe this event happened,but I have a few questions.First, why can't DNA evidence be released? If it was released, would people here believe it ? Is the body in good enough condition that a visual confirmation would be acceptable?

Good question Rich. If there is a body (and I obviously think there is) then their DNA results and a whole gamut of other evidence will be released when they are ready. It seems the scientific community likes to get things totally sorted before going to the press? In the world of forensics, they dont go to the press when they havent finished their research on the case do they? They go when the case is all 'sorted' and all questions thrown at them will be answered 'wam bam thank you mam'! Kind of thing :) Edited by JackiLB

Guest VioletX

It almost seems that an argument would be made agaianst any and all evidence.

I bet people would argue against your statement Rich. ; )

Rick 'Master Tracker' Dyer will be having a LIVE podcast tonight!!! I am sure we will get some great info they will bring more peices of thispuzzle togehter.

Master tracker that's funny

RD couldnt track a muddy dog accross the kitchen floor

Edited by adam2323

Good question Rich. If there is a body (and I obviously think there is) then there DNA results and a whole gamut of other evidence will be released when they are ready. It seems the scientific community likes to get things totally sorted before going to the press? In the world of forensics, they dont go to the press when they havent finished their research do they? They go when the case is all 'sorted' and all questions thrown at them will be answered 'wam bam thank you mam'! Kind of thing :)

Thank you mam

It almost seems that an argument would be made agaianst any and all evidence.

Evidence pray tell what evidence has been given providing proof!? And we are asking questions that still RD has no answers for

Sweeps ends tomorrow and no RD on any major news network.

What NEWS organization would sit on this? They haven't splashed this everywhere because they don't believe him. This story will probably be on Anderson's Riduculist.

So.... he LIED about the news piece. Big surprise there! Wonder what the excuse will be?

So.... he LIED about the news piece. Big surprise there! Wonder what the excuse will be?

Well I heard the story is going to be featured in 'I love Ponies' magazine and then 'Vogue'?

If it were true, Rick Dyer having the body of an unclassified primate would be HUGE news... yet... here we are, the end of sweeps week, crickets chirping. Another brick falls from the crumbling facade of what is essentially a poorly constructed and poorly supported hoax. Is there even a facade anymore?

source?

Rick Dyer

If it were true, Rick Dyer having the body of an unclassified primate would be HUGE news... yet... here we are, the end of sweeps week, crickets chirping. Another brick falls from the crumbling facade of what is essentially a poorly constructed and poorly supported hoax. Is there even a facade anymore?

Well 'I love Ponies' magazine is HUGE!!

Good question Rich. If there is a body (and I obviously think there is) then their DNA results and a whole gamut of other evidence will be released when they are ready. It seems the scientific community likes to get things totally sorted before going to the press? In the world of forensics, they dont go to the press when they havent finished their research on the case do they? They go when the case is all 'sorted' and all questions thrown at them will be answered 'wam bam thank you mam'! Kind of thing :)

Wouldn't everyone want more solid DNA and trail of Evidence. I mean look at the people squawking at the Ketchum DNA. I mean so now lets rush it out and put out a possible bad DNA results.

Why can't they just wait in see. I mean they will all take it apart either way.

As far as major news media. Geee I have seem Major news stations Scoff at any Bigfoot stuff. Only one seems to do anything is Fox news and Fox news affiliates.

Rick Dyer

There never was any other possible outcome

Rick Dyer

I think she means a link to where he said that?

I would like to see it as well.

Since all I hear is how other people need to approve people. Just like they did for Musky.

Wouldn't everyone want more solid DNA and trail of Evidence. I mean look at the people squawking at the Ketchum DNA. I mean so now lets rush it out and put out a possible bad DNA results.

Why can't they just wait in see. I mean they will all take it apart either way.

As far as major news media. Geee I have seem Major news stations Scoff at any Bigfoot stuff. Only one seems to do anything is Fox news and Fox news affiliates.

DNA who cares he says he has a dead Bigfoot you don't need to confirm it with DNA IF you got a body. He doesn't