Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Rick loves you and every google and youtube search you do with his name in it.

It doesnt take a hunter to figure that out, you dont need to tout your "knowledge" it really means nothing.

Google search? rick?......what makes you assume this.

Guest mspstomper

It almost seems that an argument would be made agaianst any and all evidence.

Disagree Rich. Carl Sagan was right: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There hasn't been a shred of evidence presented. Nothing but hearsay from arguably questionable sources. The burden is on those making the claims.

That's actually true - because to date Dyer has produced nothing to show that what he says is even the slightest bit true. Flying people in to look at the alleged body - proves nothing... I think Dyer learned from his 2008 mistake - they showed the body too soon.. So, this time around he is withholding it until the bitter end.

That is most likely what the supporters (who will probably have to pay to get on this alleged website) will see... I hope it looks better than the last one. But, I won't be participating.

"Every supporter will have access to see the body! For a one time fee of 99.95! Yessirree! step right up and view the body they said wasn't real! View it live on the web!"

It doesnt take a hunter to figure that out, you dont need to tout your "knowledge" it really means nothing.

So you agree it was pretty easy to see he couldn't possibly be a bigfoot tracker then? lol . Jeeze....it's like your helping my argument.

Disagree Rich. Carl Sagan was right: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There hasn't been a shred of evidence presented. Nothing but hearsay from arguably questionable sources. The burden is on those making the claims.

Correct he has shown no evidence. The theory is that the evidence will be shown soon for everyone to see.

Question: How is this different from many of the other groups who say they have evidence but we aren't allowed to see it until they are done with what ever they are working on?

So Adam you are 100% positive he has no body.

Yes

I bet people would argue against your statement Rich. ;

I mean non believers. If the saw the body, they could have been fooled.Dna would be contaminaed etc etc

Carl Sagan??? LOL He also said this:

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.â€

― Carl Sagan

Guest mspstomper

Correct he has shown no evidence. The theory is that the evidence will be shown soon for everyone to see.

Question: How is this different from many of the other groups who say they have evidence but we aren't allowed to see it until they are done with what ever they are working on?

As long as we agree that not a speck of what has been provided by RD's ardent supporters in 350 pages is "extraoridnary evidence", no quarrel here. As to your question...to me, there is no difference. :ninja:

As long as we agree that not a speck of what has been provided by RD's ardent supporters in 350 pages is "extraoridnary evidence", no quarrel here. As to your question...to me, there is no difference. :ninja:

Just so you know, I think many of the ardent supporters are in the camp of SHOW US as well. We are just keeping an open mind and waiting. We are also reading the same things everyone else and coming up with different belief on what is said or not said.

In no way can I honestly say I 100% Believe this, but I also can not say 100% its a Hoax.

Edited by CathMcmillan