Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

BFF Patron

Oh forgot to add, the homeless witnesses were slipped a cool 2 mil. apiece under the table for being sprightly participants and diligent with the prepaid 911 callins.

Guest VioletX

Ok, so video 2 has the guy saying he was there when Rick left, no body. His dog had throat cut, and Cisco had pictures/video of that same dog. So it's definitely same area. The video of the tent shows the tree was up hill from the tent, so the costume was even shorter than originally angled out to be.

Crumbling by the second.

can you post a link? But why do you assume that is a Tracker tent, wouldn't it most likely belong to the homeless that used to camp there. Second if one can purchase camping gear from RD on an expedition what makes you think that all of the tents are not blue and white.

Do we think RD was driving the BF out of there, how do we know what road the body left from, we do not even know for sure how deep in the woods they were camping.

They had camp a ,b & c.

Edited by VioletX

I can't keep up with this thread...could some kind soul bring me up to speed?

Dyer clains to have a bigfoot, Naysayers say he is a hoaxer. Beleivers want to to party, Naysayers say he doesn't havea body. World Famous Skeptic Muskey Allen views the body, Naysayers do not believe him, Beleivers want to party, Rick wins prestigious award from FB/FB, Naysayers call it a peice of crap, Beleivers want to Party. Waiting for Derek to see body. Rinse, Repeat.

can you post a link? But why do you assume that is a Tracker tent, wouldn't it most likely belong to the homeless that used to camp there. Second if one can purchase camping gear from RD on an expedition what makes you think that all of the tents are blue and white.

Do we think RD was driving the BF out of there, how do we know what road the body left from, we do not even know for sure how deep in the woods they were camping.

They had camp a ,b & c.

Hard to tell just what a MAster Tracker would do out there in that terrian. I do not think the Video shows exactly where or what Dyer was doing out there in the San Antonio Beast's domain.

So tell me wise hawk-o? What is musky's real name and what does he do for a living?

Hint: I know! Lol

And you don't

Edited by lhlyda

What tent, if your taking about Video 2 they didn't take a picture of the actual area because they didn't get the ok from the other squaters to do so.

But it was said that Bigfoots are in the area buy the other 2 people at the end of the video.

Guess i don't see it crumbling by the second

I know you're probably behind and didn't read the other thread, but the area is flat, so at the very least the thing in the tent video isn't tall enough. Simple trig to figure that out. Claims were made that the tent would be uphill, which is obviously not true from this video and Cisco's original account. In the video, there's a pause and then the tent is shown, so he most likely got permission.

So the decomposition, the homeless man's account that there was no body when they left, the terrain making it impossible the thing could have been 8ft like claimed is just more onto the pile of lies and contradictions in RD's story. If other people say there are multiple BF in the area, that still doesn't give any backup to RD's claim that he has a body. He's taken others stories and made them his own in the past.

The story crumbled weeks ago, we've just been waiting for it to fall apart.

can you post a link? But why do you assume that is a Tracker tent, wouldn't it most likely belong to the homeless that used to camp there. Second if one can purchase camping gear from RD on an expedition what makes you think that all of the tents are not blue and white.

They had camp a ,b & c.

It's 2-4 pages back. Part 2 of the guy who interviewed the homeless guy. And the only time's RD has claimed multiple camps was to cover up when people found the location. The man pointed out exactly where they camped. The terrain isn't going to change depending on the color of the tent lol. And he pointed out what vehicles were used in the first. No other trucks were back in that area by the eyewitness. Or was he only reliable enough to believe gunshots were fired, but everything else has to be thrown out?

Edited by njjohn

So tell me wise hawk-o? What is musky's real name and what does he do for a living?

Hint: I know! Lol

And you don't

I am going to fashion you a trophey made from a fish head, and old broomstick, and a bucket of old golf balls.

I know you're probably behind and didn't read the other thread, but the area is flat, so at the very least the thing in the tent video isn't tall enough. Simple trig to figure that out. Claims were made that the tent would be uphill, which is obviously not true from this video and Cisco's original account. In the video, there's a pause and then the tent is shown, so he most likely got permission.

So the decomposition, the homeless man's account that there was no body when they left, the terrain making it impossible the thing could have been 8ft like claimed is just more onto the pile of lies and contradictions in RD's story. If other people say there are multiple BF in the area, that still doesn't give any backup to RD's claim that he has a body. He's taken others stories and made them his own in the past.

The story crumbled weeks ago, we've just been waiting for it to fall apart.

Well said John. Plus plus

I am going to fashion you a trophey made from a fish head, and old broomstick, and a bucket of old golf balls.

Sounds fancy Hawko....just about as fancy as RD's Bigfoot TRacker of the Year Award. They must of dropped a cold hard 20 bucks on that thing.

Mad skills!

I can't keep up with this thread...could some kind soul bring me up to speed?

Short version (Cliff notes)..Fast Forward >>>>

Dyer shoots BF>>>>..Musky is called in to *see it*>>>...Musky tells us what he saw.>>>..Is Musky a paid *shill* for Dyer?>>> Derek is up next to view the *body*>>> Will he tell us anything?>>>We wait for confirmation by scientist?>>>We move on with our lives

Edited by ronn1