Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Ok ok i keep saying im going to bed...i better go. You guys stay out of trouble now. Wont be but a few hours and Miss Jacki will be wide awake in England and ready to talk more bigfoot.

Edited by simplyskyla

Hey ronn, if there's no party when you guys find out that Rick is lying, you can still come party with me ok?

Hey, that is an idea! We all meet! Good or bad! And toast to not a hoax or not!

Ok ok i keep saying im going to bed...i better go. You guys stay out of trouble now. Wont be but a few hours and Miss Jacki will be wide awake in England and ready to talk more bigfoot.

OR eat crumpets and spotted D.icks.

Hey, that is an idea! We all meet! Good or bad! And toast to not a hoax or not!

Yeah! 21 or older i'm afraid on account we will be serving ALOT of drinks to some people who have the BLUES.

Guest VioletX

I know you're probably behind and didn't read the other thread, but the area is flat, so at the very least the thing in the tent video isn't tall enough. Simple trig to figure that out. Claims were made that the tent would be uphill, which is obviously not true from this video and Cisco's original account. In the video, there's a pause and then the tent is shown, so he most likely got permission.

So the decomposition, the homeless man's account that there was no body when they left, the terrain making it impossible the thing could have been 8ft like claimed is just more onto the pile of lies and contradictions in RD's story. If other people say there are multiple BF in the area, that still doesn't give any backup to RD's claim that he has a body. He's taken others stories and made them his own in the past.

The story crumbled weeks ago, we've just been waiting for it to fall apart.

It's 2-4 pages back. Part 2 of the guy who interviewed the homeless guy. And the only time's RD has claimed multiple camps was to cover up when people found the location. The man pointed out exactly where they camped. The terrain isn't going to change depending on the color of the tent lol. And he pointed out what vehicles were used in the first. No other trucks were back in that area by the eyewitness. Or was he only reliable enough to believe gunshots were fired, but everything else has to be thrown out?

That may be where they started, camp A, but they also had camps B and C did you watch his videos from the trip?

So the decomposition, the homeless man's account that there was no body when they left, the terrain making it impossible the thing could have been 8ft like claimed is just more onto the pile of lies and contradictions in RD's story. If other people say there are multiple BF in the area, that still doesn't give any backup to RD's claim that he has a body. He's taken others stories and made them his own in the past

Wait wait,

So we are taking the word of a Homeless person and a Known Meth area? that no Bigfoot was taken out?

Go back and listen apparantly somehow the Homless person knew RD was a Bigfoot Lier and Hoaxer? Yet said no one else came around. I guess they have the Internet in the Woods there.