Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I am not saying his word is any less credible. But many here talk about RD or Musky's Crediblity and yet we taking the word of someone who threatend the person filming and investigating.

Remember video one the person filming said they were getting nervous about the person. So they had to leave.

But shouldn't you also be calling into question this persons credibility?

Once again.....you're comparing apples and oranges. RD and musky are claiming to have seen ( or possess ) a DEAD BIGFOOT. They have both been caught lying..this young man ( who I will not continue to refer to as a homeless person because I'm sure he has much more value than that ) is simply answering the interviewers questions. He is not making wild claims or trying to convince the "world" of something. You are the one who said "So we are taking the word of a Homeless person and a Known Meth area? that no Bigfoot was taken out?" So were you, or were you not inferring we shouldn't trust this man because he was homeless and lives in a meth area?

Told it like it is....Kudos Skyla

awww well thank you ronn! I finally got u to agree with me...hahha

I am not saying his word is any less credible. But many here talk about RD or Musky's Crediblity and yet we taking the word of someone who threatend the person filming and investigating.

When did he threaten him? The only person I heard that was threatened was RD.

hmmm..... who to believe, whom is more credible...... homeless guy, possible meth head or Rick Dyer.?....................Homeless guy wins hands down.

Not making wild claims?

He says that RD killed his dog? And if he sees RD he will kill him?

Thats not a wild claim with NO proof?

If you go back and watch the video, he said he wasn't sure if rick did it...but he thought he might of. Huge difference between someone thinking "possibly" RD killed his dog and having a dead bigfoot somewhere in las vegas. Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by simplyskyla

When did he threaten him? The only person I heard that was threatened was RD.

I said he threatened to Kill RD because he believes RD killed his Dog.

No proof of RD killing the dog. So its a wild claim is it not?

Right so wanting to Kill RD which HE SAID. is just because he might have killed his dog.

Edited by CathMcmillan

He never said RD killed his dog. He said he thinks he hurt his dog. And if he finds out he did, he'd kill him. Completely different than what you implied. See, words and how you use them matter. :)

Guest VioletX

I dunno, this video has hits and misses. The tent shown is not Dyers tent it is clearly the homeless guys tent, in fact it is likely to have been given to him bt the espedition team.

The shots heard were at night, check.

Why does that guy assume the dog was killed by Dyer? Makes no sense.

I am not preparing for the party guys , I am allready having my own party dahlings....

Sounds fancy Hawko....just about as fancy as RD's Bigfoot TRacker of the Year Award. They must of dropped a cold hard 20 bucks on that thing.

Mad skills!

LoL good call

Here is another thing I can't understand, why on earth would they not just show a picture of the body ? either right after he shot it

or where it is now ? he shows a video of it alive that he got while frightened and shaking in his under-roo's, but he can't manage to

even get a blurry picture while its dead ? problem number 856,734 added to the pile of "darn, I wish i thought of something else "

Hey, Skyla,

If that homeless "young man" had said "Yeah Man. I saw that dude kill a bigfoot & load it on a truck & haul it outta here", I'll bet you'd have a totally different opinion of the trustworthiness of homeless young men. ;)

I said he threatened to Kill RD because he believes RD killed his Dog.

No proof of RD killing the dog. So its a wild claim is it not?

He said IF RD killed his dog he would kill him...................I didn't spend a week with RD in the woods. Maybe this young man has reason to think RD is crazy. He did say in previous interview something to that affect. If you want to continue comparing a dead dog to a dead bigfoot...go ahead. lol

He never said RD killed his dog. He said he thinks he hurt his dog. And if he finds out he did, he'd kill him. Completely different than what you implied. See, words and how you use them matter. :)

Maybe some one could transcribe it all then.

Because why would he want to KILL RD then?

Hey, Skyla,

If that homeless "young man" had said "Yeah Man. I saw that dude kill a bigfoot & load it on a truck & haul it outta here", I'll bet you'd have a totally different opinion of the trustworthiness of homeless young men. ;)

if he had said that safooty, I would be second guessing this entire thing being a hoax.

hmmm..... who to believe, whom is more credible...... homeless guy, possible meth head or Rick Dyer.?....................Homeless guy wins hands down.

Ya at least as far as I can tell the homeless guy has never been caught in a lie.

Edited by frosty

Maybe some one could transcribe it all then.

Because why would he want to KILL RD then?

He said IF.,IF...which means he doesn't know for sure and was leaving wiggle room to the fact maybe RD didn't hurt his dog...but if he did, he was going to kill him.

He obviously was very upset over someone killing his dog.

RD on the other hand leaves no wiggle room to the fact that he has in his possession a DEAD BIGFOOT