Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

HawkO take a deep breath. Dyer had no intentions of bringing Derek there. It is stage 4 of a hoax, delay evidence.

Wait and see...it's a done deal with Derek.

Yeah! 21 or older i'm afraid on account we will be serving ALOT of drinks to some people who have the BLUES.

Wait, there is a party EITHER WAY???

Wait wait,

So we are taking the word of a Homeless person and a Known Meth area? that no Bigfoot was taken out?

Go back and listen apparantly somehow the Homless person knew RD was a Bigfoot Lier and Hoaxer? Yet said no one else came around. I guess they have the Internet in the Woods there.

He was told by the interviewer that rick was saying he had a body the first time they came out.

How can we assume he is on meth? Is his word less credible because he is homeless?

Edited by simplyskyla

Wait wait,

So we are taking the word of a Homeless person and a Known Meth area? that no Bigfoot was taken out?

Go back and listen apparantly somehow the Homless person knew RD was a Bigfoot Lier and Hoaxer? Yet said no one else came around. I guess they have the Internet in the Woods there.

I guess he made an impression while he was out there, that or his reputation preceads him were ever he goes.

Cath - the believer side was defending him when he mentioned gunshots... so if it's ok to take his word on that, then why not everything? Did you also listen to the part where he had a job... so he most likely has a phone with internet or uses the internet at work. Every library has free internet as well.

Ok boys and girls, please entertain the retired government worker, ok?

So when in March is RD going to take the sold out bigfoot tracker expedition of 20 people out?

When is he going to London to view the movie?

When is Derek Radels doing his expeditions in March?

Do the math! Duh!

He was told by the interviewer that rick was saying he had a body the first time they came out.

How can we assume he is on meth? Is his word less credible because he is homeless?

There you go Skyla....

I am not saying his word is any less credible. But many here talk about RD or Musky's Crediblity and yet we taking the word of someone who threatend the person filming and investigating.

Remember video one the person filming said they were getting nervous about the person. So they had to leave.

But shouldn't you also be calling into question this persons credibility?

what did I do ronn? lol

Told it like it is....Kudos Skyla

Edited by ronn1

A couple of weeks ago Dyer said he was going to return to the site to take some measurements, something tells me that probably won't go too well if he goes back there. That guy is pretty mad about his dog.