Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Absolute proof is still in waiting as far as i am concerned.

Your view of Absolute proof is different than mine in this situation.

Absolute proof is "release of the body" Pictures, video all the things people have been saying here show it to us.

This has not been done yet. So we wait.

It hasn't been shown that it is a Absolute Hoax yet either.

You know I could not h ave said it better!

Look at the bf world!

The box hoax, 4.5 years

Ketchum? Jury is still out

Matilda? Wookie? Jury still out

Hank shot and killed,

What do all these have in common?

Time, the info has and will be released in a slow feeding manner.

Let the sheep as RD calls us, fill in the rest!

Let, me tell you Nd put yourself in this. If you discovered proof beyond absolute doubt of bf. would you market it?

No, you wou ld share it and the money you would make from it will come after.

The money here in all these cases are up front!

Ihlyda,

Perhaps it is best you don't talk about Minnow Films. Your Claims in my opinion are not backed up by facts as of yet. Facts will not be show till we see the movie. So its a wait isn't it?

So your making in my mind a claim that their is no proof for yet in regards to the film.

I don't know why the film company has not said anything.

Lets also be clear RD says the shooting was caught on film. So the contact at the film you have could verify this. Its the same as everyone who questions Musky about what he saw.

No proof yet how do we verify the claim.

Ah so they disapproved of him using a gun? thats interesting? What was he shooting I wonder? Birds in the middle of the night? Maybe some bottles or maybe the dog..oh no..that wasnt shot. Why was he using his gun?

I believe rd summed it up in his radio show, the Brits are against guns. There was a fight!

Fight

Ihlyda,

Perhaps it is best you don't talk about Minnow Films. Your Claims in my opinion are not backed up by facts as of yet. Facts will not be show till we see the movie. So its a wait isn't it?

So your making in my mind a claim that their is no proof for yet in regards to the film.

I don't know why the film company has not said anything.

Lets also be clear RD says the shooting was caught on film. So the contact at the film you have could verify this. Its the same as everyone who questions Musky about what he saw.

No proof yet how do we verify the claim.

But the believers are hanging on this film

In fact that is what we are all waiting on, a film that rd has said exists.

Who here knows what the film shows?

Lets see a show of hands?

Rd has told you what is on the film.

Prove it

He released the tent video!

Prove the rest

I believe rd summed it up in his radio show, the Brits are against guns. There was a fight!

No us Brits only tackle people with guns if they are being dangerous with them. They are a film company, not a police force! Why would they want to tackle his gun away?

Ihlyda

What I would do is not what others would do. Heck I would be so freaked out. I not sure i would go to the news media right away. I mean i watch the news i see the reports scoff and laugh at people who say they have big foot. I would prob show it first to people I trust. even in here Show to certain people get their opinions e-mail Cliff and Bobo for sure but fame and money are not what I need or desire.

Believers are hanging on to RD having the body.

Film sure i will watch it but I am more interested in the Body and Pictures and Video of the body. I don't want to see RD killing the Bigfoot.

Heck I cry at my Dog Skip all the time. So seeing a Real Bigfoot shot would be horrible for me.

My favorite comment by Dyer of all time - came right after the 2008 hoax was exposed. He told us all he was sticking around, because who better to teach the community about hoaxing ---- but a hoaxer. Yeah - he has taught us a lot.

It's on Dyer to prove his claims - those who think this is a hoax do not have the burden of proof.

Good point Melissa. He also told us he would hoax again more than once.

I believe the film crew Yelled at him for shooting it. They didn't want him shooting it again or any others.

Think about it what would make better film? More footage of a living breathing bigfoot or a dead one?

Edited by CathMcmillan

I believe the film crew Yelled at him for shooting it. They didn't want him shooting it again or any others.

Think about it what would make better film? More footage of a living breathing bigfoot or a dead one?

So the fact that Rick did something with his gun that would seem to upset the film crew could possibly suggest that he maybe did shoot a defenseless animal after all? Wow! Hadnt thought of that! :onthequiet:

I disagree. People want to leak stuff out its a secret but not. Its done all the time even in the government level of stuff.

You know, cat, I agree

But who is leaking what?

The info is coming from one source and backed by musky, who BTW is not a friend of RD.

Lol

Minnow Films is a production company renown for making intelligent documentaries....i highly doubt any of this schtick is down to them.

Morgan Matthews is a very credible director, not exactly prone to movie hype...in fact, non of the companies documentaries have had hype preceding them. Its just not how these things are done.

Obviously these are just my take on things that for some reason or another felt compelled to get it down on here

Also something else that cropped up to me today (probably been mentioned before) Minnow have been involved with a documentary like this before....not sure if its the same one. They filmed Adam Davies' trip to Sumatra to track Orang Pendek back in 2009....not seen anything on their site about this. Not trying to make any point really, just thought it was interesting

You are enabling the hoax here by asking that!

If they killed a bf, that night, I would bet my family jewels that it and rd would be on good morning America!

Comeon

Use the senses that tell you this!

Are you ready?

(Removed image)

Yep!

Bottom line here is the more it strung out the more all will realize this is a hoax. All RD would have to do is show one reputable scientist the body.... and then bloom instant celebrity money being thrown at him from everyone. People waiting I. Li.e to see the film. But he hasn't done this why?? An NDA? Get real look through the the mirrors the smoke the theatrics and you will see clearly that this is all a facade. Good people getting.g duped by RD AGAIN.

Edited by adam2323
  • Upvote 1

I'm not talking about you I'am talking about us.

And I am talking about me.

This thread seems to be getting to you. Hope you are OK.

Lee