Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Man, this story gets more confusing with each passing day. I can't wait for the finish. It is starting to scramble my brain.

Guest WldHrtRnch

So to debate ones word can be done against each and everyone here.

Well, you could, but it might not be wise. Many here have not told outright lies, so not each and everyone here. I don't lie. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Not to say I haven't told a lie in my past, but I'm far beyond that point at this time in my life.

No one on this thread has claimed to have shot and killed a BF. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. And all we have from RD at this point are inconsistent statements and outright lies.

Edited by WldHrtRnch
  • Upvote 1

@WldhrtRnch

I get what your saying. But what happens when you make a claim such as RD or Justin or anyone else that they shot bigfoot or have bigfoot.

People will want to look for ANYTHING to discredit you. The Slightest untruth you spoke will be thrown back in your face.

Its a lot easier now these days with the Inter-webs.

So if RD is Hoaxing again we will all move on, some of us will get the SEE I told YOU he was hoaxing etc...

But I don't feel I am wasting my time hoping it is true and waiting for the "end game"

I will listen to RD on his Blogcast I will read all the information on it. I will make my own judgment on his character and story. Based off of what I find.

One thing I will throw out. That I think is interesting during his last blogcast he was looking to say more while his wife kept hushing him. For me that says a lot that his wife is telling him to hush and not say to much about stuff that may be in the NDA agreement . But that is my own take on it.

^^

very well put Cath.I agree completely.

If this turns out to be a hoax,I will not view it as my being gullible. I will move on. My main interest is BF,not who proves or disproved it.I hope it is true. It would be extremely exciting. Wait And see is my stance,although I tend to believe this story is just weird enough to be true.

Guest njjohn

He was drunk and she was trying to protect the story, not an NDA.

He did let slip there was no embalming done, so call a coroner or funeral home and ask what would happen to a corpse after 6 months in that state.

As to the scrutiny.. Absolutely if you put yourself in the public eye and make a claim like this, you better make sure you keep your story straight and not change it constantly. You also better make sure the story you made up about yourself has some validity. You can only be discredited if you're telling a lie. The truth always shines through.

Musky isn't taking heat because he said he saw a body. He's taking heat because he's lied about who he was and what he's done. Any spin that it's because of what he saw is disingenuous.

RD is taking heat because he's claimed a body every single year except 2011, when he claimed he had a permit to kill one in Canada as well as the Darth Vader Tree Peeker. He can't get upset that people want him to prove what he's claimed every year and has never put forth the evidence to prove. If RD isn't hoaxing, it'll be a first.

What happened to the CNN sweeps week interview?

What happened to the story being in major magazines?

He went from 100's saw the body already to 1000's have seen it, but nothing from anyone?

I completely respect everyone's decision to believe what you believe. But if you nitpicked all the details of the story instead of just those that possibly support your belief, you'd see how terrible this story is put together. Like I've said before, this story makes the Ketchum paper look like something deserving of a Pulitzer and Nobel prize.

• Upvote 2

Guest WldHrtRnch

@WldhrtRnch

People will want to look for ANYTHING to discredit you. The Slightest untruth you spoke will be thrown back in your face.

That's the thing, I haven't looked for everything and anything to discredit RD. It was just there, all over the web until he started pulling his videos and radio shows. Just really in your face and the inconsistencies very easy to see with very little effort. I've followed this thread, clicking on links to outside blogs and videos, done a little researching, and listened to a few of RD's blogcasts. I've stopped with his shows now, as I just can't stomach anymore. If it turns out to be true, fine. I do think it would be a complete shame and disgrace that so many long term, lifetime researchers and investigators who have invested so much money, time and effort would be upstaged by the likes of the master hoaxer, RD.

And it is not the slightest untruth, it is a whole bag full of untruths. Lots and lots and lots of 'em. :)

triple plus+++ njjohn, brilliant post

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Well, good morning everyone :)

So if RD has not turned over a new leaf and is still a hoaxer why is their no one stepping forward who has gone on one of his expeditions to complain about him? No one complaining that they were misled or that his tracking techniques are questionable?

You are assuming he has actually conducted expeditions - with either paying or non-paying customers. Have we seen any people stepping forward to say "Rick Dyer is the worlds best Bigfoot Tracker" ? I haven't seen anything like that. New people show up on forums all the time to defend (for example) the BFRO who they went on an expedition with - and they enjoyed their time in the field or did not. But, I have never seen anyone come here and post about how great their experience was with Dyer - or how bad...

Maybe now that this has been brought up we will see some testimonials show up here at the BFF?

So, I wouldn't assume he has conducted expeditions or has really been paid the dollar amounts he likes to brag about.

From Musky on Bigfoot Warz FB pg today:

UpDate: I finally was able to Reach Minnow films and spoke with the office manager 'Billy' (female nickname she told me). After being on hold a short while she confirmed the film (Of monsters and men) was 'not' entered or released into the united states (couldnt tell me why) and will be released on the BBC networks and their Co affiliates early this year. She wasnt able to confirm exact dates but was willing to forward the message to her production office, which she did. Hopefully she will get this information soon. I have a call back date scheduled in order.

he added :

She was quite familiar with film and confirmed (with the person she spoke with while i was on hold) Rick Dyer was featured in the documentary.

This is called, "Damage Control". So, Minnow will provide information to Allen Musky - but no one else? You know I have never heard of a film company, or movie studio, that was as reluctant to release information about a project they are doing. Media helps sell the film - or production. I also think it's funny that some think this movie with a dead bigfoot - would be turned down by Tribeca....

Cripes - I have known about and been waiting patiently for the release of the new "Godzilla" movie. I have known it was to be released in 2012, it has the original Godzilla sounds, and was being made more true to the appearance of the original Godzilla - because the fans hated the Matthew Broderick version so much (I was one of those fans). I have known this since 2010 - how?? The internet. Just google it. Word on the street (for those who care) it is scheduled for release in 2014 - there was a dely after the owner of the rights to the original Godzilla sound passed away (that is at least one rumor but I don't know the man, so if he is alive I apologize). But, it is being made. Heck - there is a new Halloween in production. I believe it will be in 3-D. I don't know if there is a release date or not - but that one is being worked on too. I knew the last "Underworld" was being done - BEFORE they even had the actors all signed up.. HOW? The internet..

I believe one thing Musky said - that this film was never submitted to Tribeca. It was always intended to go straight to Television - I believe the "showville" (I think is the name - I posted it before) is the channel or whatever in Britain is where it will be shown.

Folks, if there was a dead Bigfoot in that movie - and it was legit - this movie would not have just made it into the festival - it would be announced that Robert DeNiro HIMSELF would be giving out the award to Minnow Films - and would be providing them with more money for future movies... Are you kidding me??

Dyer got busted early, on the Tribeca showing, this is nothing more than Musky doing damage control and most likely at the direction of Dyer himself. I highly doubt Musky would have made this phone call to Minnow Films without talking about it with Dyer first.. Also, I had no idea Musky's NDA covered future conversations with Minnow.. How forward thinking of all those involved - cause you never know when Musky might have to call Minnow for Dyer.. LOL.

I understand your debating his word.

So to debate ones word can be done against each and everyone here. We know several have said they had inside sources that RD was on the cutting room floor in the film while others confirmed this was not true. So we can sit and debate what people say all the time. When does one decide who is not correct. well that would be when the film is shown. SO its a wait and see.

Many believe it is a HOAX straight and simple more on the line that it is RD past. While others are lets wait and see. I don't think many have said I believe RD 100%. Well I know several I talk to haven't said that.

Its a Drama for sure on all sides of the fence. But in the end its a wait and see.

I don't think anyone else here has made the claim that they have the body of a bigfoot in their possession.

Dyer has a history of saying things that are not so true - so... RD is saying things NOW that are not true - not even in his past but the here and now.. RD said on his blog, typed by him, that it was CONFIRMED that this film would be in the Tribeca Film Festival...... Confirmed? I don't think so. I also don't think anyone with Minnow Films thinks RD is so important to their world that they would need to disclose that information to him. He made it up. Now, suddenly, Dyer is moving and Musky is making phone calls to Minnow - to "ferret out the truth".. LOL. C'mon.

Dyer will say whatever it takes to keep support for his "ventures" high - and they try to explain things away when they do not come to pass. This is typical. Not unexpected at all.

Njjohn said:

I completely respect everyone's decision to believe what you believe. But if you nitpicked all the details of the story instead of just those that possibly support your belief, you'd see how terrible this story is put together. Like I've said before, this story makes the Ketchum paper look like something deserving of a Pulitzer and Nobel prize.

:bow:

Yup. I plussed your comment for that alone.

Edited by Melissa

Guest Steve Byrne

So if RD has not turned over a new leaf and is still a hoaxer why is their no one stepping forward who has gone on one of his expeditions to complain about him? No one complaining that they were misled or that his tracking techniques are questionable?

There is no evidence that anyone has ever been on an "expedition" with RD.

He was drunk and she was trying to protect the story, not an NDA.

He did let slip there was no embalming done, so call a coroner or funeral home and ask what would happen to a corpse after 6 months in that state.

As to the scrutiny.. Absolutely if you put yourself in the public eye and make a claim like this, you better make sure you keep your story straight and not change it constantly. You also better make sure the story you made up about yourself has some validity. You can only be discredited if you're telling a lie. The truth always shines through.

Musky isn't taking heat because he said he saw a body. He's taking heat because he's lied about who he was and what he's done. Any spin that it's because of what he saw is disingenuous.

RD is taking heat because he's claimed a body every single year except 2011, when he claimed he had a permit to kill one in Canada as well as the Darth Vader Tree Peeker. He can't get upset that people want him to prove what he's claimed every year and has never put forth the evidence to prove. If RD isn't hoaxing, it'll be a first.

What happened to the CNN sweeps week interview?

What happened to the story being in major magazines?

He went from 100's saw the body already to 1000's have seen it, but nothing from anyone?

I would also like to say your not looking at all the details either. You are also picking details to make what you think it should be.

Case in point. You claim Dryer's wife is part of the Hoax and it was to protect the hoax and not the NDA. So your bending it because you believe it to be a hoax.

Ah but you all assume its not being stored in a freezer to help preserve it. So this is possible and probable since he said he had a freezer truck to take it to the location in Vegas.

Edit:

Like I said we all are coming with different views of the stories. We will accept things based on our point of view.

Some view it as a Hoax so anything will be seen as a Lie or just part of the Hoax.

Edited by CathMcmillan

Guest WldHrtRnch

Good Morning Mel :)

I believe you are spot on. I suspect that RD either knew of Minnows film, might possibly have been a part of it, might have even gotten kicked off as is rumored, and has played this to his advantage, incorporating it into his story to include some truths.

The most dangerous untruths are truths moderately distorted. ~Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Edited by WldHrtRnch

CathMcMillen said:

Case in point. You claim Dryer's wife is part of the Hoax and it was to protect the hoax and not the NDA. So your bending it because you believe it to be a hoax.

Do you think his wife would not know either way?? IF his wife knows, she has motive for keeping quiet and saying whatever she needs to. So, I would argue it is appropriate to discuss what his wife has said, and what she may or may not know. She is out there defending him.

Unless that is really Dyer typing under her name.. Which I wouldn't put past him.

Guest njjohn

I've looked at all the details. I'm just posting what's relevant now. You can search my posts and see that I've addressed everything in the past. I also didn't say she was part of the hoax, I said story. You've seen the chatrooms, so you know she's not a bystander. There's no bend.

Besides Musky's statements here (directly from the facility) tell us that it couldn't be frozen. So if the claim is that it's been frozen, it just exposes another lie.

njjohn said:

Besides Musky's statements here (directly from the facility) tell us that it couldn't be frozen. So if the claim is that it's been frozen, it just exposes another lie.

Bolding mine.

*confused puppy stare* huh? I must have missed something njjohn - can you be more specific ??