Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Sorry, that wasn't me stating anything...it was more of a question. Fair enough

I don't hold much truck in all this, don't really know the ins and outs and history fully. But being from the UK i know that if Rick Dyer had an actual body and a small British production company knew about it, the British Press would be all over it. Someone from within Minnow would have talked, someone always talks. Runners, researchers, assistant producers, cameramen/women. They wont be on a lot of money. Something like this, if it could be proven would be worth 100ks within the media, with promises of legal aid if anything has been breached.

All speculation of course, but i feel something like this would not be able to be kept quiet whatsoever.

If Minnow wanted to make a lot of money from this, the body would have been shown to the world last year. The media build up and frenzy would have had broadcasters selling their families to pay for the video.

It will be a documentary and Rick will have a small part in it

Someone from within Minnow would have talked, someone always talks.

But someone from Minnow did talk - gave info to Robert Lindsay. Also, it hit the Daily Mail last week.

btw..I am British too :)

GUYS/GALS... TWO THINGS

#1 APOLOGIES... THIS THREAD WAS ACCIDENTLY MERGED WITH THE "BIGFOOT RESEARCH- NO EVIDENCE" THREAD EARLIER THIS MORNING. THIS RESULTED IN HAVING TO FIND THE ORIGINAL POST FROM THIS NEW THREAD, AND SPLIT IT OFF TO START THIS THREAD.

I THEN HAD TO MOVE ALMOST 30 PAGES OF POSTS, 20 AT A TIME OVER TO THIS THREAD- SO THAT'S WHY IT WAS LOCKED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND HALF THIS MORNING..

#2 THE WARNING FROM THE OLD CLOSED THREAD IS STILL IN EFFECT. THERE ARE REPORTS STARTING TO COME FROM THIS THREAD AGAIN, ABOUT PERSONAL ATTACKS, AND RULE BREAKING POSTS..

I'M NOT GOING TO WARN YOU AGAIN- IF IT KEEPS UP, THOSE WHO ARE REPORTED WILL BE DEALT WITH HARSHLY, AND THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED- PERMANENTLY. SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC, I SUGGEST YOU KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE PERSONAL REMARKS...!

ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME- DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST IN THE THREAD.

=A=

Hi JackiLB,

The Daily Mail article was on the website, which is no better than the sun's website imo. It was a slightly derisive article as you'd expect with this subject within the British press. "Ooh, look at how funny our estranged cousins over the water are" basic snobbiness. Anyway, i believe that if someone from Minnow did have info to give, it wouldn't be to someone in the bigfoot community. Where is the financial benefit in that? Forgive me for being cynical!

Hi JackiLB,

The Daily Mail article was on the website, which is no better than the sun's website imo. It was a slightly derisive article as you'd expect with this subject within the British press. "Ooh, look at how funny our estranged cousins over the water are" basic snobbiness. Anyway, i believe that if someone from Minnow did have info to give, it wouldn't be to someone in the bigfoot community. Where is the financial benefit in that? Forgive me for being cynical!

Yes I agree about the Daily Mail - dreadful newspaper. Well NevsTash sorry but we have discussed all these points you have mentioned already. Dont want to have to repeat myself.

BFF Patron

https://www.facebook.com/hockeymonsteruncensored

Edited by bipedalist

Guest miller44

Good synopsis, but that guy's a little slow on the draw; we talked about every single thing he mentioned here on BFF about 220 pages ago. ;)

Interesting what he said regarding people being so desperate to believe that they'll follow a known hoaxer down a blind alley. To some extent I probably resemble that remark. I don't mind looking at myself in the mirror when it's called for. To be honest I don't mind what I see, I'm a decent enough person.

Mistaken, possibly. Hesitation, occasionally. Foresaken, understandably. Need a vacation, definitely! ...But still, I've been in far worse headspaces than this.

Good synopsis, but that guy's a little slow on the draw; we talked about every single thing he mentioned here on BFF about 220 pages ago. ;)

hehe...me thinks that the person who created that 'synopsis' is too scared to join us and debate these issues. "Hey come into the fray old chap and join us' In the words of Rick Dyer 'we will discuss this peacefully'??? :haha:

Quotes from Ronn1

They can't bust him on this...what he *may have* is not yet covered under the existing statues. They can't go after him.

No it doesn't exist and currently is not defined as anything at all.

The last I checked - even in Texas (where this situation allegedly happened with Dyer) if you are hunting on your own property - you do not need a hunting license. But, if hunting off your own property - you do - regardless of whether you have permission to hunt on the land or not. If you do not have a hunting license - or one can not be obtained - you can't hunt the animal. For years this has been discussed - and many in the "kill camp" who live in Texas have said - they would take the fine for hunting without a license... I'm fairly certain though if someone did kill a bigfoot - the TPW could be very creative.

*my comment does not address an animal that has been deemed a nuisance animal.

Some "official", saying in an email that it's OK to kill a BF in Texas, isn't going to be much of a defense in court. The prosecuting attorney may ask to see the law saying it's OK.

If there's any truth to this rumor, Rick may have to spend all his blood money to stay out of jail. I hope he got paid in advance.

Too bad, but nothing good can come from "messing with bigfoot".

Some "official", saying in an email that it's OK to kill a BF in Texas, isn't going to be much of a defense in court. The prosecuting attorney may ask to see the law saying it's OK.

If there's any truth to this rumor, Rick may have to spend all his blood money to stay out of jail. I hope he got paid in advance.

Too bad, but nothing good can come from "messing with bigfoot".

If true that is totally ironic isnt it? Poetic Justice! LOL I am sure however RD will end up rich enough to pay his way out of jail and collect more cars though..?