Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Sasfooty said:

Some "official", saying in an email that it's OK to kill a BF in Texas, isn't going to be much of a defense in court. The prosecuting attorney may ask to see the law saying it's OK.

The judge will most likely say, "Hey, that's great, now lets see the legal citation proving your position."

I'm ready for today's developments. :popcorn: Did I miss anything overnight? No confession statement from RD after all?

Well Adam2323 has been doing some digging with his law enforcement contacts, but I am really really confused as to what he actually has uncovered? Does anyone know? Also, Psyshroom is waiting for the results of an important email, but not sure what has happened on that front. And from watching activity on Facebook, it looks like the FBFB guys and others are preparing something big....in the meantime, yes its popcorn time.

No statement I could find.. But, I pray what Adam said is true. Sure would be nice for Dyers antics to be looked into thoroughly.

What actually did Adam say as I just didnt understand all the tech speak? I am confused!

All Adam said is that Dyer is being investigated. Texas Law Enforcement has apparently contacted Nevada Law Enforcement. That's all I gather at this point. I will say this - I have heard rumors of this myself but until I know more I am not going to get everyone worked up into a frenzy. If I know anything definitive - and can discuss it - I will.

Well Adam2323 has been doing some digging with his law enforcement contacts, but I am really really confused as to what he actually has uncovered? Does anyone know? Also, Psyshroom is waiting for the results of an important email, but not sure what has happened on that front. And from watching activity on Facebook, it looks like the FBFB guys and others are preparing something big....in the meantime, yes its popcorn time.

Okay so I am up to speed. Thanks JLB.

All Adam said is that Dyer is being investigated. Texas Law Enforcement has apparently contacted Nevada Law Enforcement. That's all I gather at this point. I will say this - I have heard rumors of this myself but until I know more I am not going to get everyone worked up into a frenzy. If I know anything definitive - and can discuss it - I will.

What do you mean that he was already being investigated or that Adam has alerted them to get the case investigated?

Check on pages 27 and 28, Jackie. His posts about it are there. Nothing more than that yet.

Yes but he talks in weird American Law Enforcement talk and I dont understand it! I think its a cultural thing haha!

I've been curious as to what happened with that texas game warden that Dyer played the voicemail of. Did Dyer just ignore the call and that was it? I imagine the guy didn't just stop trying to contact him so Dyer might have talked to him. I really want to know what he told the guy because if he told him he shot one then the guy would probably investigate it and if he said he didn't and it turns out to be a lie then that could be trouble too.

Yes but he talks in weird American Law Enforcement talk and I dont understand it! I think its a cultural thing haha!

Oh I see, lol. Okay so TX is Texas, LE is law enforcement, LV is Las Vegas. LV metro is the police department. Where I come from, metro is the subway. lol.

Does that help any?