Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Oh I see, lol. Okay so TX is Texas, LE is law enforcement, LV is Las Vegas. LV metro is the police department. Where I come from, metro is the subway. lol.

Does that help any?

haha! Yes that helps but still doesnt really explain what he is saying as he is still keeping things quiet. I once worked for the Police here in GB, not as a police officer but within I.T Admin stuff. Never understood a word they said either!

Guest VioletX

Oh I see, lol. Okay so TX is Texas, LE is law enforcement, LV is Las Vegas. LV metro is the police department. Where I come from, metro is the subway. lol.

Does that help any?

Are you from DC?

Yes but he talks in weird American Law Enforcement talk and I dont understand it! I think its a cultural thing haha!

I can't speak for Adam. But, all I get from Adams post is that the police (law enforcement) are investigating (looking into) the Dyer shooting in Texas. Texas LE (cops) have allegedly gotten in touch with Las Vegas LE (cops).. No word on whether Dyer has been contacted - but if he is being investigated and there is any merit to the things being looked into - they will contact him.

All Adam said is that Dyer is being investigated. Texas Law Enforcement has apparently contacted Nevada Law Enforcement. That's all I gather at this point. I will say this - I have heard rumors of this myself but until I know more I am not going to get everyone worked up into a frenzy. If I know anything definitive - and can discuss it - I will.

Melissa, I have a very different view of what's going on -- different from yours, I mean -- but I SO appreciate your attitude!!!! I know I've gushed about it once already -- but I keep finding myself enjoying your steadiness and centeredness, so I keep wanting to thank you for it. So here's yet another thank you!!!!!!!!! :) I'm sure it's only one of many "thank you's" still to come!!!!!!!

Wow! So is Oliver a Bigfoot Zombie who grew several feet?

Oliver is a Chimp, proven by genetic testing, that looked different than a normal chimp and was called "baby bigfoot" or "humanzee". He lived at primary primates, just north of San Antonio. Died June 2, 2012.

I wonder what they did with the body after it died in 2012.

Edited by Scales

Are you from DC?

No but I love DC. Great city.

Must leave now but maybe there will be developments by the time I get back. I will make enough popcorn for everyone.

Oliver is a Chimp, proven by genetic testing, that looked different than a normal chimp and was called "baby bigfoot" or "humanzee". He lived at primary primates, just north of San Antonio. Died June 2, 2012.

I wonder what they did with the body after it died in 2012.

Hi - yes I knew about Oliver. But not sure how it relates to this story....?

Thank you Leaftalker - but I am not always so diplomatic.. Everyone is entitled to feel or think however they want, so long as the opinion of everyone else is also respected. At least that's how I feel. There is so much speculation revolving around Dyer (which is always the case) I find it best to discuss only what I know and can verify.

I completely understand why some here (and on other websites) defend or at least try to explain away some of the statements made by Dyer. I just hate watching people standing in line for months - waiting for something that will never happen and will most likely crush them. I know many say they won't be affected if this turns out to be a hoax - but experience tells me - when you defend someone else (and there are some passionately defending Dyer) you put yourself on the line for that - emotions do become involved and people in the end are hurt. I would be angry if I were defending someone - and I found out they lied to me. That is just normal human nature.

I just hope in the end it's worth it.

I was reading a few posts back about FBFB going to Minneapolis to sell a gun. Is someone suggesting this relates somehow to the RD Hoax?

I'm not inferring you did, just trying to clear that up before moving forward with my thoughts. Thank you, that is all. :)

Hi - yes I knew about Oliver. But not sure how it relates to this story....?

When I replied to jerrywayne who pointed out the coincidence, I said it was interesting. Perhaps he was speculating wildly that it would be possible that the body Rick Dyer got in September, near San Antonio, is the body of Oliver who died months earlier, near San Antonio. In my opinion that might be a stronger theory than others I have read about on this thread.

When I replied to jerrywayne who pointed out the coincidence, I said it was interesting. Perhaps he was speculating wildly that it would be possible that the body Rick Dyer got in September, near San Antonio, is the body of Oliver who died months earlier, near San Antonio. In my opinion that might be a stronger theory than others I have read about on this thread.

But Oliver was only small compared to the 8ft bigfoot shot and also looked nothing like the bf in the camper video? Also the BF in the camper video is still alive and that was filmed months after Oliver died.?