Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Matt J posted this on FB,

"A few years ago, Rick Dyer arrogantly said that he could pull off a second hoax in the Bigfoot community. Many people have conveniently forgotten his statement. They want to see a Bigfoot so badly that they're willing to throw rational thinking out the window. There are way too many lies, inconsistencies, and contradictions made by both Rick Dyer and Musky Allen. This is the second HOAX that he said he was going to be able to pull off."

I never herd that, but i believe it.

Edited by zigoapex

Matt J posted this on FB,

"A few years ago, Rick Dyer arrogantly said that he could pull off a second hoax in the Bigfoot community. Many people have conveniently forgotten his statement. They want to see a Bigfoot so badly that they're willing to throw rational thinking out the window. There are way too many lies, inconsistencies, and contradictions made by both Rick Dyer and Musky Allen. This is the second HOAX that he said he was going to be able to pull off."

I never herd that, but i believe it.

Ok..can you do us a favor and find out from this person where he got that statement..I would like to either see (vid) or read it in it's entirety. Thanks

No ronn1 , prove it is not true

Here is where I'm at. Ok?

Bring FACTS! Not words from Dyer or anyone. Just facts!

Something that will stand in a court of law. If you can't, back it up, don't bring it!

Enough said!

No ronn1 , prove it is not true

Here is where I'm at. Ok?

Bring FACTS! Not words from Dyer or anyone. Just facts!

Something that will stand in a court of law. If you can't, back it up, don't bring it!

Enough said!

If we were only allowed to post only 100% verifiable posts regarding this topic, there wouldn't be much to discuss.

Facts fo either side of this discussion are tough to obtain at this point.

Thanks rich but too many times we post stuff that is intended to lead the witness, so to speak. Not the truth!

I suggest we deal with facts, not speculation

Have I seen you on RD blog cast?

No facts pointing to this being a hoax are many. Your just Choosing to ignore them. On the other hand not one ounce of hard facts have been put forth that supports RD'S claims

Thanks rich but too many times we post stuff that is intended to lead the witness, so to speak. Not the truth!

I suggest we deal with facts, not speculation

Have I seen you on RD blog cast?

Yes I have sir,and while I may not care for RD as a person, nor his motives and principles, I think this story is just crazy enough to have happened.

No facts pointing to this being a hoax are many. Your just Choosing to ignore them. On the other hand not one ounce of hard facts have been put forth that supports RD'S claims

With all due respect Adam,what hard facts do we have that this is absolutely,positively, a hoax?

Yes I have sir,and while I may not care for RD as a person, nor his motives and principles, I think this story is just crazy enough to have happened.

With all due respect Adam,what hard facts do we have that this is absolutely,positively, a hoax?

Have you not been following this thread.....we have gone.over all the lies contradictions changing of the story and impossibilities as to this ever happening

Have you not been following this thread.....we have gone.over all the lies contradictions changing of the story and impossibilities as to this ever happening

Yes sir I have been following this thread all along. But myself and a few others believe this may have happened. Obviously you and other feel otherwise which is all good.

Only evidence from here on!

Prove it is true with solid evidence, not here say.

Are you saying we have no right to post our beliefs and opinions, because I totally respect those opinions that differ from mine.