Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Sadly the people he is going to rip on and ridicule when this is over, are those who are his supporters now. He will go after you by name if he knows you. Wait and see.

Everyone here wants the same thing. The truth. I am prepared to accept whatever finally comes of this, and I have no problem admitting I was wrong if or when I am proven wrong. For now it is all conjecture.

Everyone here wants the same thing. The truth. I am prepared to accept whatever finally comes of this, and I have no problem admitting I was wrong if or when I am proven wrong. For now it is all conjecture.

Ok

Seriously it is no fun to be dogged by the IRS, if RD does end up providing a Bf to the community, will you guys still feel he deserves some kind of punishment?

It sounds like people really want him to suffer, and that is not cool.

I worked for a Tax Attorney - for a couple years. You're right - it's not fun and I have seen good people make simple mistakes that cost them severely. But, the law is the law - and everyone has to pay their taxes. Just ask Wesley Snipes. I don't think its up to us to decide whether or not he suffers - I am not looking for a pound of flesh. That's not my style.

We don't even know the IRS rumor is true and if it is - that is RD's problem. I wish him all the best cause if they are after him - it won't be a good time and it will cost him a lot of money. Tax Attorneys are not cheap.

People Booger said:

Sadly the people he is going to rip on and ridicule when this is over, are those who are his supporters now. He will go after you by name if he knows you. Wait and see.

Yep. he did and he sure will.

Edited by Melissa

No ronn1 , prove it is not true

Here is where I'm at. Ok?

Bring FACTS! Not words from Dyer or anyone. Just facts!

Something that will stand in a court of law. If you can't, back it up, don't bring it!

Enough said!

I simply wanted to know where that person got his info from so I could look at it. I wasn't demanding proof of what he stated.

Guest VioletX

. But, the law is the law - and everyone has to pay their taxes. Just ask Wesley Snipes. I don't think its up to us to decide whether or not he suffers - I am not looking for a pound of flesh. That's not my style.

Yep. he did and he sure will.

Thanks, I am glad you are staying neutral, atleast about being vinductive, if not being open to there being a body.

I hope I will not be on the chopping block-yikes, a few of us may have to go into hiding,lol, if it goes down bad...

Dyers' on Blog Radio tonight..he calls it a *BASH FEST* >>>>>> Kulls,Merchant,Evidence ,Tazer Phil Smith and More!!!

Everyone is on the hit list tonight! No holding back!

Edited by ronn1

Dyers' on Blog Radio tonight..he calls it a *BASH FEST* >>>>>> Kulls,Merchant,Evidence ,Tazer Phil Smith and More!!!

Everyone is on the hit list tonight! No holding back!

I thought RD said no more bashing lol.

I want to hear from DR not RD.

Guest miller44

I'm onboard with that.

I thought RD said no more bashing lol.

Yeah, that's one show I'm not going to tune into. I am pretty sure that he'll address the comment he made about "another hoax not going mainstream" though. Another blog ran a cover story on that one with audio posted.

Edited by miller44

They (Team Tazer and Evidence) are posting a vid showing Dyer *admitting it's a hoax*. This has already been talked about here, so I'm not going to re-hash this. I think this is what set Dyer off.

Edited by ronn1