Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Just found this investigative video posted. Don't know who it is or if they are from this forum, but it's intersting.

:Looks like the BIG BIGFOOT PARTY IS ON!!!! That seals the deal for me. By Golly Dyer really did bag a Squatch! Edited by Hawk-o

^ Plane tickets and a picture of Rick and Musky outside his hotel.

Any one got a Copy of the plane tickets ? Who ( anyone on this forum ) knows what Musky looks like... ?

I'm just saying.... where is the proof. ??

Any one got a Copy of the plane tickets ? Who ( anyone on this forum ) knows what Musky looks like... ?

I'm just saying.... where is the proof. ??

He's trying to figure out how to gentley break to his followers that the MIB got a 3rd body from him...this could take some time, be patient.

The plane tickets were a screen grab of an online ticket. Anyone here could replicate one with any date they chose. And the photos weren't dated. As for the video, I thought Rick said they weren't homeless anymore? Or he took care of everyone except that guy?

Rich, on your photo of Musky ... confirms on fleshy cheeks, baseball cap and holding a 'musky' fish ... so I'll say that's him. Could go either way.

Regarding the video, I noticed a few things. 1) RD was lying (again) by saying the kill site was 10 miles/minutes away or "outside San Antonio." This is the site. 2) The homeless guy who has lived there for the past year does not confirm BFs are around. 3) This fits in very nicely with my own theory that the gunshots was RD getting trigger happy, leading to the fight with the film crew and authorities being called, and RD getting canned a few days later.

The kid heard shots, the invesitgator found mounds of Bigfoot Poop, and the area was developed quickley, which lends credibility to Dyers "Land Locked" theory.

PARTY IS ON PEOPLE!

:russian:

Are there other photos of Musky on his FB that show conclusively that he is the same guy with Dyer in the Vegas pics? Sorry don't do much facebooking.

Just found this investigative video posted. Don't know who it is or if they are from this forum, but it's intersting.

I wonder if that's Cisco?

This consummate Believer ain't seen enough documentation on either the picture and follow up discussion of that picture actually being Musky Allen ..... And the plane ticket, .......... to be convinced....

Just ain't buying this.....

If I ain't buying this, how can a skeptic jump in and buy it.....

Just ain't buying this ....

I'm just saying ....... It don't add up yet ......

This consummate Believer ain't seen enough documentation on either the picture and follow up discussion of that picture actually being Musky Allen ..... And the plane ticket, .......... to be convinced....

Just ain't buying this.....

If I ain't buying this, how can a skeptic jump in and buy it.....

Just ain't buying this ....

I'm just saying ....... It don't add up yet ......

so............what is it

that your .............

trying.......to say?