Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

so............what is it

that your .............

trying.......to say?

That I wanna believe .... But can't, not from the Piecemeal evidence put forward so far... It all screams hoax...

That I wanna believe .... But can't, not from the Piecemeal evidence put forward so far... It all screams hoax...

we all want to believe.....but 3 known hoaxes since 08 shows his true colors.

Guest VioletX

The plane tickets were a screen grab of an online ticket. Anyone here could replicate one with any date they chose. And the photos weren't dated. As for the video, I thought Rick said they weren't homeless anymore? Or he took care of everyone except that guy?

I think he was referring to the original 911 call couple.

sigh...Are we going to ask Derek Randles, too, for evidence he was there, when he goes, and then later say the evidence was fabricated? :rolleyes:

Edited by VioletX

I think he was referring to the original 911 call couple.

sigh...Are we going to ask Derek Randles, too, for evidence he was there, when he goes, and then later say the evidence was fabricated? :rolleyes:

*sigh*.....you meen if the MIB don't show up first

You can sigh, but Derek hasn't been lying about what he does or has done has he? That's the difference. Derek hasn't gone yet, but everyone's acting like it's already a foregone conclusion. Until it happens, it proves nothing.

I've never told anyone to change your minds. I've pointing out problems with the "story" since I started in this thread. But just look at who you're staking your case on... a 4-time hoaxer, someone who's lied about everything about himself, and now an addict that's high in the woods. Even Charlie Sheen would call that winning.

Guest DantheMan

^ Plane tickets and a picture of Rick and Musky outside his hotel.

No one has seen plane tickets, an itinerary yes, but not tickets. I can, heck you can print an itinerary without actually buying plane tickets.... as far as the photo goes, could be anybody. Heck it could be the guy wearing the suit in the tent video.

Guest DantheMan

A shill that FLYS ALL THE WAY out to see Dyer?...I guess they're going out of their way then to fly Musky out to cover *all the bases*...when they simply could have had him do the *script*. Yeah..I know..this is AN ELABORATE HOAX...so we'll fly Musky out and make it look legit.

Well you should consider Dyer once dressed his brother in law up as a Dr. and paraded him out to "confirm" a body. Same tricks...

BFF Patron

RD seems to have deleted his YouTube vids. Weird

Either the classic Siskiyous viral marketing move to enhance the hysteria or a sign things ain't right in Muskyville!