Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

My position is based on what I have seen and heard. We're all entitled to our opinions. The resolution is on the horizon. I'm looking forward to it.

Of course you are and I respect that But you have continually said your belief is based on the statements made by MA. How do you reconcile the lies he has told

@ adam, it defies logic. :mda:

indeed!!

I wonder if that's Cisco?

Not me but I did send the guy a message through Youtube to see when he's going out there again. I may join him if we can schedule it. You can see some of the exact same things, in his video, that I photographed, including the tent. Which, by the way, looks like the tent in RD's video.

The scat is from a horse or a cow, not anything else.

Of course you are and I respect that But you have continually said your belief is based on the statements made by MA. How do you reconcile the lies he has told

It's not about trying to access whether Musky has told *lies*....much of which is subject to interpretation.

The fundamental question is>>> Is Musky a a SHILL? Is he a hired GUN? This theory is simply conjecture and there is NO BASIS for concluding he is one...NONE. I'm only going to say this one more time >>>> I find his account CONVINCING. We'll soon find out who is right and who is wrong.

hold up.. interpretation? The only one that he's given interpretation on is the Meldrum emails. But again even in 2009 he never emailed him. It doesn't discount that he never trained under Rene' or had Rene's notes, or the lawsuit. Everything has been lies. So of course he sounds convincing, because he's good at it. And you can say I'm shooting the messenger, but check the old thread. I was calling out Musky on his background before he had the visit, interview or lies.

Cisco!! Was just missing you, glad you returned.

I just have not had the time, recently, to keep up with RD's adventures. Glad to see that we're still where we were a couple of weeks ago. I hate it when I miss something big and have to catch up.

Your entitled to your opinion. Your not looking at all the facts just the ones the FIT into your beliefs

We all know that the way to the TRUTH is to discard all of the facts that do not fit your narrative.

Guest DantheMan

The fundamental question is>>> Is Musky a a SHILL? Is he a hired GUN? This theory is simply conjecture and there is NO BASIS for concluding he is one...NONE. I'm only going to say this one more time >>>> I find his account CONVINCING. We'll soon find out who is right and who is wrong.

I disagree, there is every basis for Musky being a shill, the fact that he was convincing does not make the basis of which he could be a shill any more or less probable.

The lies and cover ups are basis for being a shill, just like Dyers shill in the 2008 freezer hoax, in that case his brother in law was the shill, the lies we're about who he was and what his profession and credentials were, and similar to this story, he was brought in by Dyer himself to confirm the body. Hmmmm where have I seen this pattern recently?

Musky is unknown, he and his reputation were created, shortly after this alleged incident took place, his past "research" has not been verified, he lied about contacting Meldrum for this subject, was caught in that lie and created a back story to cover his tracks. It's pretty simple really. All things considered, even his convincing interview, he absolutely COULD be a Dyer Shill. I will say it once again, pathological liars always sound convincing!!

Alas, It matters not, for soon we all shall know the truth.

Just found this investigative video posted. Don't know who it is or if they are from this forum, but it's intersting.

Good Find! Gun shots, SUV's, Film Crews, weird scat. hmmm..

RD seems to have deleted his YouTube vids. Weird

Well I would do the same if there were people out there misinterpreting everything I said!

I don't think you can compare Derek Randles to Musky Allen. C'mon now.

Well, when you look at the poll results on the Poll thread, then it would seem that some people are?

You can sigh, but Derek hasn't been lying about what he does or has done has he? That's the difference. Derek hasn't gone yet, but everyone's acting like it's already a foregone conclusion. Until it happens, it proves nothing.

Well the fact that Derek has been in conversations with Rick Dyer for some months now and is actually entertaining the idea that maybe Rick Dyer is telling the truth as is taking him up on his offer, it kinda looks promising?

So, any luck with other "Musky" photos, aside from fish?

Well weirdly enough, Musky Allen 'friended' me on Facebook the other day. He told me he was really upset that people didnt believe his statement. (If someone didnt believe anything I said I too would be really upset too). Anyway I have seen his profile in more depth and he does seem to be the person he claims to be (not that I doubted him). Edited by JackiLB

Well you should consider Dyer once dressed his brother in law up as a Dr. and paraded him out to "confirm" a body. Same tricks...

WRONG! that was Whittens Brother. At least get your info correct!

So Dyer was fortunate enough to find the IDEAL SHILL...a pathological liar. How convenient.

he KNEW HIM LONG BEFORE ....ITS A PLANNED EVENT BETWEEN THEM

WRONG! that was Whittens Brother. At least get your info correct!

True enough Hawk but DYER was neck deep in it with them...do you denie this?

JACKI so MA randomly find you on FB and then randomly friends you...whats up?

Guest VioletX

hold up.. interpretation? The only one that he's given interpretation on is the Meldrum emails. But again even in 2009 he never emailed him. It doesn't discount that he never trained under Rene' or had Rene's notes, or the lawsuit. Everything has been lies. So of course he sounds convincing, because he's good at it. And you can say I'm shooting the messenger, but check the old thread. I was calling out Musky on his background before he had the visit, interview or lies.

Just out of curiousity, did Musky ever respond about training with Rene' or the notes? Are we assuming this because there is no on-line evidence?