Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest WldHrtRnch

@ Jacki, Cisco said the scat is horse or cow, nothing else. I trust Cisco's evaluation and interpretation. And in the interview, the young homeless kid said he saw no body, no big reefer trucks, nothing, only the two 2012 SUVs. RD & crew were there a week, give or take a day or two. hmmm

And RD very well could have pulled his radio shows and videos because so many discrepancies were so often discovered by those listening closely. He's never really cared if others misinterpreted him before, and actually took joy in it, stating it was press, good or bad, and he loved it.

To be honest, if I were Musky and had seen what he claims to have seen, I would not really care what anyone else thought or said about me. Honestly, they could call me a liar all they wanted and I'd sit back and smile, confident that all would be revealed in due time.

Hi there,

Been away for a couple of days, so not sure what is going on except there is a new thread (!!). Perhaps I should have read all the comments, but I'm impatient to find out if the discovery of the century (millenium, perhaps) has been revealed or if it's still just talk.

So, with that in mind

- Have FBFB confirmed they have been to Vegas? Have they "authenticated" the body as being real? I expect this is an priority for them given it can absolutely validate their theory beyond question.

- Has Mr. Randles been yet?

Thanks.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Guest WldHrtRnch

@Violet, I have read that Rene's son has all his work. I don't think Musky has made any attempts at providing any proof of his claims, not that I've seen or read.

Guest VioletX

he KNEW HIM LONG BEFORE ....ITS A PLANNED EVENT BETWEEN THEM

What is long before? Rick and Musky became friends not that long after the Tent video was out, but so did I, actually I messaged him a couple times and became friends in December...not sure. I guess I could be a shill too. :o

@Violet, I have read that Rene's son has all his work. I don't think Musky has made any attempts at providing any proof of his claims, not that I've seen or read.

Thanks. I still think it would be odd to lie about something that can be verified so easily.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Musky made a statement at the very end of one of RD's radio shows, of course that is pulled now, so I can't provide proof of it, but I heard it, as did others. He was in a tremendous rant, I think some that were watching noticed RD's demeanor as if he wanted to strangle him. Musky was in full blown rant mode, really wound up and cursing up a storm, about Meldrum, the emails, and Shawn Evidence. He said, "we did our research and we outed" Shawn's real identity. So he was in cahoots with RD back in November, possibly before, when all this occurred. Not just acquainted, but working with him to research and discover and expose an arch enemy of RD's.

Musky made a statement at the very end of one of RD's radio shows, of course that is pulled now, so I can't provide proof of it, but I heard it, as did others. He was in a tremendous rant, I think some that were watching noticed RD's demeanor as if he wanted to strangle him. Musky was in full blown rant mode, really wound up and cursing up a storm, about Meldrum, the emails, and Shawn Evidence. He said, "we did our research and we outed" Shawn's real identity. So he was in cahoots with RD back in November, possibly before, when all this occurred. Not just acquainted, but working with him to research and discover and expose an arch enemy of RD's.

Ya know, I think that's the blog where I swear I also heard MA say "I'm getting paid for this". Maybe I was hearing things or took it out of context and I can't find where I heard it now, but the rant you are talking about strikes a chord with my memory of that statement.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Thanks. I still think it would be odd to lie about something that can be verified so easily.

Yeah, you'd think. But as convincing as he is, he might not be the sharpest tool in the shed. Wonder if he picked Rene because he is well known, and is no longer with us to dispute Musky's story?

And I don't think you're a shill. :girlsmile:

Guest VioletX

Someone brought this up many pages ago in Ye Olde Rick Dyer Again thread, and from what I understand, Musky actually sent this info. to Rick, I do not believe they were working together, but that Musky gave him the goods, perhaps had the same grudge against him...maybe someone else remembers this more clearly.

And I don't think you're a shill. :girlsmile:

Yezzzz... then my plan is working...muahahhahha...

JACKI so MA randomly find you on FB and then randomly friends you...whats up?

Yes it is strange but I think all it means is that he sometimes reads these threads......? He actually sent me a message and then I sent him a friend request which he accepted. He just genuinely seemed to be upset about everyone speculating him being a shill. Dont blame him myself. (btw...I have the same picture of myself on FB as I do here and I have posted the odd comment on the FBFB page so I think Musky put 2 + 2 together).

@ Jacki, Cisco said the scat is horse or cow, nothing else.

Without going into the finer points, it looked more like cow. Horses tend to fall in balls and break up upon hitting the ground? Do they have cows wandering around outside that area?

Yeah, you'd think. But as convincing as he is, he might not be the sharpest tool in the shed. Wonder if he picked Rene because he is well known, and is no longer with us to dispute Musky's story?

Why then would FBFB guys state that Musky worked with Rene? I wonder where they got their findings from? Surely they must have known quite a bit about Musky before announcing this? Edited by JackiLB

Guest WldHrtRnch

Not if horses are getting plenty of water, which you want, but yes, generally their poo can be more like balls. Cows make more of a patty. Usually the diet will determine the consistency. I don't know what's out there, just know what Cisco reported. He said it was definitely horse or cow, nothing else. And the homeless kid said he has lived there for a year and a half and has not seen any sign of BF, only Mountain Lion!

Here is a link to an article that says Erik, Rene's oldest son says, "I have his reports and documents in storage, and I'm not giving them away"

From http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/trackstonowhere.htm

Yes it is strange but I think all it means is that he sometimes reads these threads......?

Sometimes? I would wager a bet that these threads are monitored very very closely at all times, lol. This IS the go to place for the latest news and the best investigative findings and reporting!!

Someone brought this up many pages ago in Ye Olde Rick Dyer Again thread, and from what I understand, Musky actually sent this info. to Rick, I do not believe they were working together, but that Musky gave him the goods, perhaps had the same grudge against him...maybe someone else remembers this more clearly.

We do tend to go round and round here, discussing everything and every detail numerous times, lol. It still ties Musky and RD together as early as November and possibly before that, when Musky is claiming to be an outspoken and sometimes snarky skeptic, antagonizing RD into getting an invite to see the body. Just doesn't jive with my perception of how this story was told.

Not if horses are getting plenty of water, which you want, but yes, generally their poo can be more like balls. Cows make more of a patty. Usually the diet will determine the consistency. I don't know what's out there, just know what Cisco reported. He said it was definitely horse or cow, nothing else. And the homeless kid said he has lived there for a year and a half and has not seen any sign of BF, only Mountain Lion!

Here is a link to an article that says Erik, Rene's oldest son says, "I have his reports and documents in storage, and I'm not giving them away"

From http://www.bigfooten...kstonowhere.htm

Sometimes? I would wager a bet that these threads are monitored very very closely at all times, lol. This IS the go to place for the latest news and the best investigative findings and reporting!!

We do tend to go round and round here, discussing everything and every detail numerous times, lol. It still ties Musky and RD together as early as November and possibly before that, when Musky is claiming to be an outspoken and sometimes snarky skeptic, antagonizing RD into getting an invite to see the body. Just doesn't jive with my perception of how this story was told.

But also Musky Allen has a profile here anyhow doesnt he?

So Dyer was fortunate enough to find the IDEAL SHILL...a pathological liar. How convenient.

Takes one to know one. Makes sense Dyer would know other liars.

I wouldn't call Musky "pathological" - he has made too many mistakes with his own comments. He constructed a story for credibility - which is why his story fell apart so fast. You don't throw out the name, Rene Dahinden, in this community and not expect people will check it out.

Musky has the same opinion of this community as Dyer does - which makes them two people with something in common - and that's all you need.

Good point about the horse droppings but the scat in that video is definitely from a bovine. I didn't see any cattle tracks but I wasn't looking for any. The only tracks that I was interested in, aside from the obvious, was game tracks, to determine if there was enough sustenance to even support a Bigfoot.

I would be VERY shocked if there were a mountain lion den on this property. My friends and I have hunted together for over 20 years and we have never seen a mountain lion. I know maybe a 2-3 people that have seen one in Texas and I don't think this property is large enough to attract a mountain lion.

I left a message for the guy that took this video, asking him to contact me so we can go back to the property together. I was not very comfortable being there with my youngest son.

As an aside, there's a tent in the guys video and I also photographed the same tent. Does it look like the one in RD's videos? It looks very similar to me but I'm not sure.

I'm still on the hoax side of the fence. However, if DR confirms the body to be real, I will become an instant believer.