Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I have said this countless times before in these ever growing posts........................ In today's media crazed society any hint of a "real" BIGFOOT being studied would send Twitter and FB into a frenzy.

This story is has bogus as it comes...................... But the posts back and forth between the believers and non-believers are entertaining as all hell.

In fact it's so good that other sites are using snipits on their blogs............. All good stuff...............

I agree

Guest WldHrtRnch

hey ronn, mind editing your post there to remove those photos? No need in having those ugly mugs up here in the thread twice, plus it may add to the weight of the forum and have us running slower.

No one has seen plane tickets, an itinerary yes, but not tickets. I can, heck you can print an itinerary without actually buying plane tickets.... as far as the photo goes, could be anybody. Heck it could be the guy wearing the suit in the tent video.

True..but he has confirmed reservation at hotel>>>

521606_494331997297307_1495452010_n.jpg

Which isn't paid until you checkout. Easily created, screen grabbed then cancelled. No charges either way. Doesn't prove it didn't happen, but doesn't prove it did either.

Did I say that? I said earlier there was no time stamp. He's been friends with Rick for awhile. And even the older pic is in Vegas, so it's not is first and only trip. Just shows that it could have happened anytime.

Guest DantheMan

Exactly! I'm telling you it is easy to create circumstantial evidence to corroborate something you want people to buy into! As compelling as a screen print of a reservation is, proof it ain't!

Yes.... and of course that's not Musky standing next to Dyer either.

We have no idea who is next to RD in those pis ......... unless you personally can verify that is Musky?

Has anyone checked the time line on this?

He arrives at 7:43 probably takes a good 1/2 to get out of the airport.

So his adventure starts some where at 8:30 pm or so.

What time did RD post the pictures?

Does all the time lines add up?

Having seen these subjects up close, I have no doubts that they have been shot and killed in the past. My take on this is, that if a person actually shot one and tried to preserve and market it to the public, state and federal law enforcement agents would quickly show up in force and take custody of it, never to be seen again. JMHO....

Guest DantheMan

Yes.... and of course that's not Musky standing next to Dyer either.

It's a man next to Dyer, that's really all that can be said. In reality it could just as easily be Ronn1 next to Dyer. The point is, we don't know who Musky is, it appears he's nobody that was made to look like he was somebody (the worlds most renowned skeptic that no ones ever heard of) A pic doesn't prove it is him

Did I say that? I said earlier there was no time stamp. He's been friends with Rick for awhile. And even the older pic is in Vegas, so it's not is first and only trip. Just shows that it could have happened anytime.

Is that the Excalibur in the back ground? Also, if you CAREFULLY look at the reservation you see ALLEN is his first name and there is a *hint* of his true last name there..I see an *I* for Isleb???

Yeah it's there. That's how I knew Kulls was correct ;) I wasn't trying to prove he didn't go out. Just showing that the possibility it was just a prop is there. They've lied about bigger things.

I really believe that a few of you are just backing Dyer to antagonize this thread??? say it isnt so! I cant find no other reasonable explanation given the facts as to why anyone would so adamantly defend RD at this point,

On what the testimony of MA which has already proven hes lied no less than three times.. Help me understand the logic behind this.

My position is based on what I have seen and heard. We're all entitled to our opinions. The resolution is on the horizon. I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by ronn1