Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest DantheMan

I think he was referring to the original 911 call couple.

sigh...Are we going to ask Derek Randles, too, for evidence he was there, when he goes, and then later say the evidence was fabricated? :rolleyes:

No, because we actually know who Derek is, his reputation precedes him. His reputation can be confirmed by many!

Musky preceded his reputation and none of his reputation can be confirmed. I wonder why that is?

Big difference.

Guest VioletX

No, because we actually know who Derek is, his reputation precedes him. His reputation can be confirmed by many!

Musky preceded his reputation and none of his reputation can be confirmed. I wonder why that is?

Big difference.

So, all of you will be on board if Derek confirms a Bf?

Guest WldHrtRnch

So, any luck with other "Musky" photos, aside from fish?

Here you go 'zona, the three photos of Musky that are known to exist.

534000_335172693213239_289322518_n_zps9efc3e9e.jpg

images_thumb_zps7e94b3c5.jpg

blogger-image-434459348_zpse8227fff.jpg

Guest DantheMan

So, all of you will be on board if Derek confirms a Bf?

I will and have said so since his name was mentioned! I will even go crow hunting and eat crow literally!

It drives me nuts that the five or six or seven of you believe this story, despite all the obvious lies, cover-ups etc. All due respect!

There just isn't enough for me to believe it yet, that's not to say I don't think it is possible, but I sure as heck ain't gonna take a known serial hoaxers word for it, and I'm not going to accept the word of some nobody the serial hoaxer invited out, just because he sounds genuine in his interview (and I do agree he does).

Similar to Adam2323, I interview/investigate people all the time although not in a LE capacity, I will tell you (again) that pathological liars always sound convincing and genuine.

Edited by DantheMan

Guest WldHrtRnch

@frosty, I don't know. The first one is his facebook photo, although I pulled it off that spoof Bigfoot Tracker LLC hoaxer site. Other two came from SKs site. He says he is from WI.

I think it will take more than a statement from DR..... it depends on the amount of time and the "prenup" rules, RD throws his way... I would think in the end, Derek will ( if allowed ) bust or confirm the Body.

But Skeptics, in this day and time, will require more..

The body ( if there is one ) will not hold together much longer, under the conditions described so far ( enough of that earlier on this thread ).

In fact, unless frozen at -20 F or below, i dont see how it is still in one piece...

The longer this goes, the more likely it is a HOAX and will be exposed as a part of the Minnow films on hoaxers.... as part of the script..

And thats what I am trying to say... It is all just a part of the Minnow script....

A script written and filmed to show what a HOAXER can do to a wanna be audience.... for the 4th time...

Guest WldHrtRnch

I'm in the no body no proof camp

I'm in that camp too. :girlsigh:

I seriously don't believe I'll believe there is a body until it is announced and shown on all the major news media and delivered to science to confirm for the world.

I think that first pic could be at least 20+ years ago..early 1990/late 1980s?. The *reverse hat* style (hip/hop) became popular back then too. I think it's Musky..notice the STRONG CHIN in that pic and recent pics.

I read somewhere the first pic is Musky's brother in law. Does not look like the same person as the Vegas pics.

Edited by ronn1