Share A Picture Or Experience From The Outdoors

Guest tracker

Guest toejam

Hey great vid action TJ, I am surprized we could see anything with the BFlies being as thick as they were! When they call it quits for the season we'll get into the bush and seek out some biggie footprints for you. I think we need to go a little further north and west a bit if you know what i mean. ;)

I was locked up for most of the day they were so thick. It gave me time to listen to the previous night's audio. Nothing definitive. Right place, wrong time.

A print is at the top of my list!

Here's a little clip I took the other week in an area I frequent. An impressive X marker right next to a structure. There's actually 3 of those "tent" structures, the X marker and a circular bunch of trees all "pushed" over and interlocking at a centre point.

All of them in the same vicinity.

[http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/mrmike1111/?action=view&current=Xmarker2.mp4

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/mrmike1111/?action=view&current=Xmarker.mp4

Guest tracker

I was locked up for most of the day they were so thick. It gave me time to listen to the previous night's audio. Nothing definitive. Right place, wrong time.

A print is at the top of my list!

Here's a little clip I took the other week in an area I frequent. An impressive X marker right next to a structure. There's actually 3 of those "tent" structures, the X marker and a circular bunch of trees all "pushed" over and interlocking at a centre point.

All of them in the same vicinity.

[http://s65.photobuck...nt=Xmarker2.mp4

http://s65.photobuck...ent=Xmarker.mp4

Very interesting especially the first one, second one could be fluke of the wind since others are blown over in all directions. if you think it Bf related? you can post in on the hunt thread. otherwise all else is good in this thread. :)

Best video ever Toejam!! Better than a BF in my book.....Both you & Tracker look to have had a great trip despite the obstacles!! :D

Guest toejam

Both those vid clips are taken at the same time. I was just trying to show a little better how the X sat against the tree.

i've had two vocal encounters here and this is why I strongly believe these are BF related. One undeniable vocal encounter with 3 very close whoops, chest thumps and a limb break.

I really hope I run into them again in this area this year.

Guest tracker

Yea great pic's TJ keep them coming. wink.gif

Here's a few non Bf ones from my adventure last weekend. In this thread it's nice to see different areas, towns, landmarks and scenery from all over. Sure maybe some Bf's or witches live in this area? But there's no pressure to post pic's of evidence in this thread. smile.gif

DSCF0008-2.jpg?t=1306172668

little red flowers? growing on the rock face. anyone want to take a shot at their name?

DSCF0007.jpg?t=1306172759

a pretty little water fall

DSCF0006-1.jpg?t=1306172927

some friend i met and fed along the way

DSCF0003-1.jpg?t=1306173011

we have so many lakes up here, we run out of names! This one is called Bob's lake.

DSCF0004.jpg?t=1306173106

maybe next time i get up to Skootamatta lake rd where the Bf's might be? This time i was out voted, dry.gif I guess not everyone's into Bf hunting (every weekend). Some apparently like to do really weird things like shopping and having lunch in new places? go figure. smile.gif

until next time tracker out.

Edited by tracker

Guest tracker

I had to make a second post too many pics I guess? Anyways here's some more pic from my last adventure. These are old historical buildings. I thought maybe some would like see old buildings with maybe some witch ghosts in windows?

DSCF0012.jpg?t=1306173769

DSCF0010-1.jpg?t=1306174046

anyone else got ones like these with maybe some scary related ghosts stories? BOO ph34r.gifsmile.gif

until next time, tracker, dry.gif

Guest tracker

This is how I spent my Saturday evening. We were very lucky as this went smack over our city and only touched down briefly. I work for a TV station and used to chase quit a bit with a meteorologist. Too many kids and kooks out there now for my liking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9itoHEeIXbo

wow thats something hovering right over the town very ominous. is that your footage? what town is that?

I seen a couple of those in southern Ontario. but mostly just always had to deal with the nasty perimeter winds wrecking all my outside stuff. Roofing companies etc make out like bandits. any damage?

"little red flowers? growing on the rock face. anyone want to take a shot at their name?" Tracker

:) :) :)

Sure! Those are Columbine...got's a mess of the pink ones in the yard!! Grin!!

Will there be prizes at the end of the quiz??? Just wondering....

:D :D :D

Guest tracker

"little red flowers? growing on the rock face. anyone want to take a shot at their name?" Tracker

:) :) :)

Sure! Those are Columbine...got's a mess of the pink ones in the yard!! Grin!!

Will there be prizes at the end of the quiz??? Just wondering....

well first you got to name the type of horses they are ? and what F category that tornado was?? if you get it all correct there will be a prize!! ?? biggrin.gifwink.gif

NO DISRESPECT to Indyfoot as he filmed it....but Dr. John Forbes just gave everyone a lecture on the Weather Channel, and he said it isn't a tornado till the winds touch the ground.... :) :)

So I'll go with it isn't one yet, altho it is a funnel cloud.

(All about the prizes :lol:) Will get back to you on the Horses!! Are those " Tracker" Bumper Stickers still available???

Guest tracker

NO DISRESPECT to Indyfoot as he filmed it....but Dr. John Forbes just gave everyone a lecture on the Weather Channel, and he said it isn't a tornado till the winds touch the ground.... :) :)

So I'll go with it isn't one yet, altho it is a funnel cloud.

(All about the prizes :lol:) Will get back to you on the Horses!! Are those " Tracker" Bumper Stickers still available???

Okay so your 2 for 3 smile.gif now what kind of horses are they smarty pants? happy.gif

yea sorry, all the Bigfoot Tracking Services bumper stickers are long gone, I could try to peel the BTS logo off of my truck door? Was thinking i would give away one of my secret camping recipes or something instead? unsure.gif

Just don't ask for my lucky Jack Links cap I wear when in the field. Sometimes i have to hide that sucker. yea i know cheesy but also kinda funny i think. biggrin.gif

Edited by tracker

Are you ready??

The horses are all "Gaited Horses" the one in the middle? a Tennesse Walker.The white one ? Part Arabian, but the nose is too big, it's mixed. The one on the left appears to be a foxtrotter, but with out the whole body in the picture hard to tell.

CHA-CHING!!! $$$$$$

Yes...there were frantic long distance phone calls...drama....more phone calls...but we GOT 'ER DONE!!!!!

Waiting with frantic excitement to see what my prize is!

(Hoping there is enough to share with my horse owning friends)

One friend said to tell ya, A Sorrel, A Bay , and a Gray... :P

Here's one that went over my house about a year ago. This was taken when it was going through the nearest town.

Is it a tornado, Grayjay?

Tornado.jpg?t=1306293925