Suspicious Activity Around The House

Guest shady grove

Guest LarryP

Conspiracy theories are very tired and boring Larry.

As Edward Snowdon has demonstrated very clearly, it's not a "theory" if it's a proven fact.

So as much as you'd like to dismiss anything and everything that doesn't conform to your materialist "Keeping it real" worldview as just another conspiracy theory, that's not going to work for you with me.

Nor will it get rid of the 800 lb Gorilla sitting in the room regarding the reason for your pervasive prescence here day after day.

Edited by LarryP

Not sure what materialism has to do with me personally or the subject at hand.  No one seems capable of finding the 800 lb gorilla in the forest, much less in this metaphorical room. 

And as far as my presence here goes, I have explained that many times in many threads. Either do your research or stop challenging my right to be here. 

Message received Safooty. Suspension of disbelief required to participate in this thread. Reality is thatta way ------>

I'll exit now. There is nothing for me here anyway. 

The exit's thatta way, too.

Having trouble finding it?

OK, DWA. What is new and compelling in BF lately that should have been picked up by the mainstream but was  a victim of poor attitude or whatever other conspiracy folks want to dream up?

Please list some of the important milestones that have been neglected. And I'm sorry, but another book from Meldrum or Bindernagel is not exactly news worthy. Nor is Bipto and folks when they have absolutely nothing to show for it.  What? There should be news coverage of people saying they are stalking Bigfoot? Oh yeah, we already have that. It's on Animal Planet, maybe you have heard of it? It's called Finding Bigfoot.

Hey, if you insist on a curiosity-free approach to this, be my guest.

The media, though, have no excuse.  Believe me, this is only the most obvious example; there is much they simply don't take seriously.  (For example they take elections about as seriously as they do sasquatch,.)   "News" has become entertainment for them. 

^^ You didn't answer the question. I am curious what you would describe as neglected news worthy items in BF of late that were not given the appropriate attention? Instead you decided to bemoan my lack of curiosity. 

Five minutes of undiluted Bindernagel or Meldrum would be spot on with hundreds of "features" I have seen that were not This Second Breaking News.

And you don't think that "taking scientists seriously who take this seriously" would be news?

Oh. OK.

Would not make for riveting television. But continue to foster the evil conspiracy notion.

Well, boy, it wouldn't be hard to make it more riveting than 99% of what I see on the news.

Like the man once said:  if the numbers are boring, then you have the wrong numbers.

And treating a topic seriously isn't fostering conspiracy theory.  It's doing what journalists are supposed to do.

I think you misunderstood Inc. I believe he was saying that 5 mins with either author would not be riveting television, but please continue to believe there is an evil conspiracy theory rather than admit that fact. 

So in answer to my question,what is so fascinating and new out of BF lately that should have been covered by main stream news, and the best you have to offer is 5 mins with Meldrum or Bindernagel?  This?  This is the great sin that the main stream media has committed of late? 

Pretty weak.

Guest LarryP

Would not make for riveting television. But continue to foster the evil conspiracy notion.

Have you noticed what passes for supposedly "riveting" television news coverage lately? 

The daily 20 minutes every hour about Kim Kardashian's latest travails with her fellow narcisisstic flame of the moment is "news" to you?

Try to make a valid point !

Not sure what materialism has to do with me personally or the subject at hand.  No one seems capable of finding the 800 lb gorilla in the forest, much less in this metaphorical room. 

And as far as my presence here goes, I have explained that many times in many threads. Either do your research or stop challenging my right to be here. 

Explain it again?

Because I know Santa Claus doesn't exist. But I don't spend any time on internet forums about Santa debating whether or not he really exists.

So you'll have to excuse me if I question why you're here.

I'm all ears, though.....

And what is your point, pray tell? That you're not satisfied with MSM news? Neither am I, but WTH will the same old same old from bigfoot investigations do, and why in the world would MSM report it on the evening news?

Do  go on.

Have you noticed what passes for supposedly "riveting" television news coverage lately? 

The daily 20 minutes every hour about Kim Kardashian's latest travails with her fellow narcisisstic flame of the moment is "news" to you?

Explain it again?

Because I know Santa Claus doesn't exist. But I don't spend any time on internet forums about Santa debating whether or not he really exists.

So you'll have to excuse me if I question why you're here.

I'm all ears, though.....

Prove Santa doesn't exist. I dare you...

Also, I'm sorry but your petulant demand that I justify my presence here I do not find compelling enough to tell a tale that I have told at least half a dozen times already.  Also, I don't need to explain my presence to anyone here, but I do so sometimes if I feel a genuine curiosity around the question and not a combative challenge. So go thread mining, or go pound sand, I don't care which you choose. 

Guest LarryP

I need to go thread mining.

You've provided a number of very conflicting answers to this question just in the past couple of months.

Maybe you should don your miners helmet and travel back through your own tangled web of tunnels. 

Edited by LarryP
PLEASE don't quote the post directly preceeding!

I don't believe that I have Larry, but have at it if it makes you happy. But you do realize, don't you, that I have no obligation whatsoever to explain my presence to you or anyone here?

Edited by slabdog

Why would I find that you are telling the truth IRL?  And  I never once said that you were lying, BTW.

And I would think a person's word is important in and out of the military.

Edited by dmaker