Suspicious Activity Around The House

Guest shady grove

Guest OntarioSquatch

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's fed up with the made up claims. One of the biggest problems the BFF faces right now is people supporting each others hoaxes. These people know who they are. All I have to ask is: why?

Guest LarryP

Is there a line that gets drawn somewhere? I mean TJ is now claiming they play tic tac toe and LarryP says that is nothing compared to his experience with them. So I'm truly baffled and wondering where that line might be--if it even exists..

To be perfectly honest, I don't think it exists as far as our very limited perception of what most people consider to be "reality" is concerned.

But you have repeatedly stated that you don't believe they exist.

So why are you concerned about the abilities of a creature that doesn't exist as far as you're concerned?

Edited by LarryP

Guest LarryP

No, you misunderstand, I do think these creatures exist and are smart. I'm just tired of all the BS. People come on here and say all sorts of things and many others on here just suck it right up, I don't believe them.

You're obviously very conflicted, will.

I say that because you're clearly stating that you "do think these creatures exist and are smart". Yet you've never had an encounter with one, but you think you know what is and is not "BS" with regard to their abilities.

Well, you're wrong. Because it's not BS, and no one here owes you (or anyone else) proof.

Is there a line that gets drawn somewhere? I mean TJ is now claiming they play tic tac toe and LarryP says that is nothing compared to his experience with them. So I'm truly baffled and wondering where that line might be--if it even exists..

To be perfectly honest, I don't think it exists as far as our very limited perception of what most people consider to be "reality" is concerned.

So why are you concerned about the abilities of a creature that doesn't exist as far as you're concerned?

I'm not concerned at all with the abilities of the creature Larry. I am curious to see how far the imaginations of those making claims will actually go. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's fed up with the made up claims. One of the biggest problems the BFF faces right now is people supporting each others hoaxes. These people know who they are. All I have to ask is: why?

Ontario

Why would i be supporting some ones expirance if i did not expirance this myself. What makes it even outlandish is that i have never met these people nor we have never wrote in any such way.So how would this be hoaxing if our expirancing are matching. I would be thinking that there is some to this and that these creature are truely intelligent.That there is some truely some thing to this phenomenon that is coming to light. Now I have to ask is what do I and others have to gain from this?I have said in the past that all i want is that the truth be told and not what people think would like what these creatures to be which are apes.

Incorrigible1

Like i have already said to Ontario ,why would we be enablers if we have not met nor have we ever wrote or even pm with each other?  and i assume that you are talking about the few of us who have stuck to tegether on the few issues.This always starts when things that we say does not fit to guide lines of what Bigfoot should be.This has been the debate for a long time and will be for a long time.There is no expert who can say that this is right or that this is wrong and no one really knows what they are realy doing with these creatures since they are not a creature that easy to follow.But there people here who have had expirances that do fit with one anothers who have never met. Yet have confirmed each others sightings and expirance that are in different states that do validate a expirance. Now that should mean some thing to look into and not be mocked.

I'm having more fun with the lack of imagination of those who know it's not real because ...no one told them....????  OK, their imaginations are pretty cool too.  ;-D

Guest LarryP

I'm not concerned at all with the abilities of the creature Larry. I am curious to see how far the imaginations of those making claims will actually go. 

I see.

Once again we're back to your contention that BF does not exist and therefore anyone who claims they do exist because they have had an encounter or encounters with BF are either "lying" by "making claims" or they're "mentally ill" and their "imaginations" are running wild as a result. 

So this forum is just entertainment for you. Like going to see the Freak Show at the traveling carnival, but you don't have to go there and there's no price of admission.

I think we should just leave Bigfoot alone!

( oops, forgot to add the TM by Shadowborn)  Just having fun with you dude. Did you have a nice birthday?

Edited by dmaker

Larry I am saying nothing of the sort. You extrapolate too much.  You also forgot to include honestly mistaken...

I find the claims made in this thread specifically to be most likely the product of a wild imagination. I was curious to see how far that could be stretched. By your own admission the sky is the limit, since I don't truly understand "reality" or some such. 

So, in all seriousness, could a Bigfoot build a rocket and colonize the moon? Probably not, huh?  So there must be some limit, even for folks like you that think humans are limited in our ability to perceive "reality"?

Edited by dmaker

And what I am getting at is not just their cognitive prowess, but also the paranormal feats they are supposedly performing.

Guest LarryP

Larry I am saying nothing of the sort. You extrapolate too much.  You also forgot to include honestly mistaken...

There's no need for me to extrapolate. Those are all terms which you have used on numerous occasions. 

I find the claims made in this thread specifically to be most likely the product of a wild imagination. I was curious to see how far that could be stretched. By your own admission the sky is the limit, since I don't truly understand "reality" or some such.

Now you're the one who is extrapolating too much. I didn't single you out regarding our limited perception of what most people consider to be "reality".

Nor am I personally claiming that I understand reality and you don't. But what I am saying is that neither one of us do. 

Of course I know that you believe that you have a very firm grasp of what you perceive to be "reality".

Larry, I realize that you did not single me out, but since I am a human being I am guilty of not perceiving reality correctly according to you. 

It's really a shame about all the BS meters getting broken, but you guys should know by now that it can happen if you hang out in habituator threads. We don't really care if your BS meters are pegging or if you're losing sleep & getting hives because you are being constantly exposed to our "nonsense". There is a remedy for your problem & it's up to you whether you continue to subject yourselves to us or not.

Contrary to popular opinion, most of us aren't here to tell fairy tails, convert skeptics, or prove anything even if we could. We are here to connect with others that are interacting with bigfoot, discuss our experiences, & learn from each other. We don't find each others' "claims" to be incredible because we have probably seen or heard the same things or something equally weird or curious ourselves. If those discussions don't conform to your ideas of reality, that's too bad, but I don't think you should expect us to change in the near future.

We have all the proof we need. Nobody had it & served it up to us on a silver platter because we demanded it & we're not especially inclined to waste our time trying do it for you.

• Upvote 1