Thoughts On A Comment From Dr Meldrum

BobbyO

Guest Silent Sam

The thing all must know here is Thom Cantrall is a very funny and articulate guy. He loves to make comments with a comical spin. Nothing really bizarre about his comment. Oh edited to say here, I asked Thom about this comment today.

KB

Does this mean he is no longer making the claim that his Bigfoot teacher communicated that same information to him via ESP?

• Upvote 1

Well he posted that on his facebook page exactly how its posted by BobbyO. If he meant it to be sarcasitic he didnt write it that way. Hopefully he was trying to show the humor in some of the extreme craziness that exitst in the fringe of this phenomina. However, IMO, I think Dr Meldrum will align himself with anybody that will make him a buck. 

I'm reading that post, exactly how it's posted, and reading it the same way Cotter does.

And I think that last comment isa little unfair to Meldrum.  If he was in it for the bucks, he could not have picked a worse field, and he seems to smart for that.  This is the way to look at it:  When the mainstream ignores a field, 99.9999999% of the field is crap...but unfortunately that's what 99.999999% of the people flock to.  You can see it right here.  Meldrum is taking advantage of the opportunities the field gives him to educate people.

Anyone who thinks that's wrong should start pushing the mainstream to get as interested as they should be, so Meldrum won't have to resort to outlets like this, but can actually present to the people who aren't listening and should be.

Well.............why am I trying to shoot one? We can simply invite her to the White house for tea! 

il_570xN.176993338.jpg

Now.........this has all been just a big misunderstanding............DARN! These dresses ITCH! Don't they?

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Grandma?!   LOL!   What big beard curls you have?

Here it is, fire at will..

---

"Had an interesting time in Pocatello last weekend at Becky Cook's Walking With Bigfoot Conference, with Arla, Thom and Scott speaking. Some very different perspectives about sasquatch. Was intrigued to learn from Thom that Patti (that is the P-G film subject) is doing well and is now a grandmother!"

---

The last sentence is one that i'm not sure is a joke or if he is being serious, which if he is, i am a little dumbfounded as to how anyone can openly say this with a straight face.

What he didn't tell you is I attended the conference and had a knock-down tic-tac-toe game with Patty.  She is quite spry for a 76 year old BF!  Not only that but she is quite good with the macrame tic-tac-toe dream catchers too, keeps the grandkids fed. 

j/k

Guest Darrell

Well he posted that on his facebook page exactly how its posted by BobbyO. If he meant it to be sarcasitic he didnt write it that way. Hopefully he was trying to show the humor in some of the extreme craziness that exitst in the fringe of this phenomina. However, IMO, I think Dr Meldrum will align himself with anybody that will make him a buck. 

And I think that last comment isa little unfair to Meldrum.  If he was in it for the bucks, he could not have picked a worse field, and he seems to smart for that.  This is the way to look at it:  When the mainstream ignores a field, 99.9999999% of the field is crap...but unfortunately that's what 99.999999% of the people flock to.  You can see it right here.  Meldrum is taking advantage of the opportunities the field gives him to educate people.

Anyone who thinks that's wrong should start pushing the mainstream to get as interested as they should be, so Meldrum won't have to resort to outlets like this, but can actually present to the people who aren't listening and should be.

Well, we can all have our opinions right? But everytime you turn around Dr Meldrum is pitching something to separate someone from their money.

The thing all must know here is Thom Cantrall is a very funny and articulate guy. He loves to make comments with a comical spin. Nothing really bizarre about his comment. Oh edited to say here, I asked Thom about this comment today.

KB

Does this mean he is no longer making the claim that his Bigfoot teacher communicated that same information to him via ESP?

I think Cantrall is mis-guided at best and at worst,.... well I suppose I cant say can I?

Guest Silent Sam

Thom Cantrell's motivations or reasons for making the statement are irrelevant to me. I'm only curious to know if he is still standing by that statement. IIRC he also stated his Bigfoot teacher informed him that Patty's alleged thigh hernia had healed nicely.

For those interested I believe there is a YouTube or Blip video of Cantrell's presentation where he makes the above claims.

Guest Darrell

^Thom Cantrall claims to have an elder Bigfoot who is "teaching" him the ancient ways of nature and such. They communicate via a telepathic connection across time and space. He is strongly in the quasi paranormal camp. AFAIC, he has little if no credability, which is why I question Dr Meldrum's association with him.  

At the 2010 Honobia conference Thom said he was in his room he was staying at his "Teacher" appeared and told him something and I was like "huh" and walked away. he is a nice guy and stay friendly with him but I don't tell him off on stuff he says. I just walk away.

Edited by GEARMAN

I just dont see anything to gain by it, he gets called out online plenty and he responds to it. I choose not to participate in that argument.

Edited by GEARMAN

Guest Darrell

When I was in the Army, a Woobie was a poncho liner wrapped in a poncho or small tarp. we used it to keep warm and sleep in when we were on OP. Maybe Dr Meldrum should get a woobie and start spending more time in the woods and less at conferences trying to make a buck?  maybe he could finally find a bigfoot. Maybe thats good advice for all the "elite" in this phenomina.

SSR Team

Well he posted that on his facebook page exactly how its posted by BobbyO. If he meant it to be sarcasitic he didnt write it that way. Hopefully he was trying to show the humor in some of the extreme craziness that exitst in the fringe of this phenomina.

This thread wouldn't even be here if he added a ;) at the end of the comment Darrell.

^Thom Cantrall claims to have an elder Bigfoot who is "teaching" him the ancient ways of nature and such. They communicate via a telepathic connection across time and space. He is strongly in the quasi paranormal camp. AFAIC, he has little if no credability, which is why I question Dr Meldrum's association with him.

Serious ?

Can you point me to where he claims this please ?