Thoughts On A Comment From Dr Meldrum

BobbyO

Guest Darrell

^Lol. I can say that Sas doesnt talk to me but Im not jealous. Does bigfoot speak into your mind Sasfooty? Are you one of the chosen?

Guest LarryP

Even though our govt may have conducted tests in the 60's & 70's, the results were at best inconclusive.

FYI- The Stargate Project was not a "test". The testing phase began in the 60's and ended in 1972 at Stanford Research Institute.

After that it was an active intelligence program that was used by multiple agencies from 1972 until 1995 which officially was given $20 million + in funding. Though like all black op's projects, in reality it was far more than the $20 million they officially stated. 

The results were far from "inconclusive". Otherwise they would have cut off the funding after the first couple of years.

Edited by LarryP

Even though our govt may have conducted tests in the 60's & 70's, the results were at best inconclusive.

FYI- The Stargate Project was not a "test". The testing phase began in the 60's and ended in 1972 at Stanford Research Institute.

After that it was an active intelligence program that was used by multiple agencies from 1972 until 1995 which officially was given $20 million + in funding. Though like all black op's projects, in reality it was far more than the $20 million they officially stated. 

The results were far from "inconclusive". Otherwise they would have cut off the funding after the first couple of years.

If it was a "Black Op" then how do you know how much was spent on it?

Do you like the TV show Fringe, Larry?  Seems like maybe your cup of tea. My wife loves it, me...meh..

Guest LarryP

Somebody had to go and mention Black Ops. lol.

This from the guy who dismissed the Stargate Project as nothing more than some tests that the government may have conducted in the 60's and 70's ?!

If it was a "Black Op" then how do you know how much was spent on it?

Let's just say that it's not what you think you know, it's who I know, and leave it at that.

Guest LarryP

No, I have a very good long time friend who was with the NSA for 17 years and I had another long time very good friend who was a Deputy Director in the CIA for many years.

Do they "know" about Bigfoot?   Oh, and so much for "leaving it at that". Didn't take much for you to spill the beans on your source. I hope this wasn't terribly classified stuff or your friends could be in trouble if someone cared enough to bother with it. Which I do not in the least BTW.

But to come on here and basically state that a Deputy Director in the CIA told you classified information is, well, a pretty bold statement. No?

Edited by dmaker

Guest LarryP

Didn't take much for you to spill the beans on your source. I hope this wasn't terribly classified stuff or your friends could be in trouble if someone cared enough to bother with it. Which I do not in the least BTW.

But to come on here and basically state that a Deputy Director in the CIA told you classified information is, well, a pretty bold statement. No?

The Stargate Project was declassified in 1995. It was only after that occurred that I asked any questions.

So no, he never told me anything that was still classified. That doesn't mean that I didn't ask. Because I did that all the time. But I always got the same old "Yes I know. But if I told you,  I'd have to kill you",  answer. And that was regardless of how many Vodka- soda's I'd get him to drink.

Well no wonder. You should be plying him with at least a 15 year old single malt whisky. I'd sell my grandma for a glass of that :)      Just kidding of course. 

Edited by dmaker

Guest LarryP

Unfortunately he passed quite suddenly and unexpectedly a couple of months ago and is greatly missed by myself, his wife and many others.

But I did try the single malt scotch on a few occasions to no avail.

Never asked him about Bigfoot, BTW.

Guest Darrell

Having served with the US Special Operations Command before I retired from the US Army, all I can say is what people think is "black Ops" isnt what it really is.  LOL!