N A W A C - Field Study Discussion

slabdog

Why not let us have our delusional fun? The kind of passion and overt hatred

I'm sorry, but could you please provide examples of overt hatred?

One would think that interest in megafauna like a Wood Ape would attract much attention. 

Based on our experience with established environmental, scientific, and governmental organizations, nothing could be further from the truth. 

Of course not. And you do have, of course, documented examples of exchanges with these organizations?

Edited by dmaker

I just got back from spending three weeks in Area X.  My husband did three weeks himself prior to my time.  I can tell you that every single thing bipto has ever said is completely true.  I stand behind the NAWAC with every bit of my reputation as a scientist and a researcher.

Sometimes I think that the idea of wood apes really scare a few people. Maybe you aren't as safe in the woods as you think you are? Maybe there are things you don't know about?  Maybe you are just scared of the dark?

"Not any more incredulous than the fact that they've missed them everywhere else on the continent, too. "

So says you...

I just got back from spending three weeks in Area X.  My husband did three weeks himself prior to my time.  I can tell you that every single thing bipto has ever said is completely true.  I stand behind the NAWAC with every bit of my reputation as a scientist and a researcher.

Sometimes I think that the idea of wood apes really scare a few people. Maybe you aren't as safe in the woods as you think you are? Maybe there are things you don't know about?  Maybe you are just scared of the dark?

Got Wood Ape?

No? Didn't think so..

Edited by dmaker

Fixed it

I'm sorry, you have Wood Ape, or you don't. You don't?

OK. Thought so..

Edited by dmaker

Why not let us have our delusional fun? The kind of passion and overt hatred

Look him up on the JREF. Alaskan bush pilot, I believe he's called there.

And you do have, of course, documented examples of exchanges with these organizations?

In some cases, yes. But why take my word for it? Call up the Nature Conservancy or National Wildlife Federation and see how long they'll let you talk about bigfoot

Fixed it

OK. Thought so..

This is the riddle - so skeptics want a body to prove wood apes are real - yet then mock those that are trying to do just that.  Funny, isn't it?  It just tells me you really don't want them to be proven real...

• Upvote 1

Sure, but I am more interested in your claimed involvement with agencies. Can you please explain your "experience with established environmental, scientific, and governmental organization"

Surely if you interacted with those organizations, you must have some record of such?

Fixed it

OK. Thought so..

But dmaker? Give credit where credit is due......

Are they committed to collecting a type specimen? Yes.

This is not a organization like you and I have talked about previously that is trying to sell an "experience" and perpetuate the myth.

They ARE trying to get to the bottom of this once and for all.

And I think that this needs to be pointed out.

Fixed it

OK. Thought so..

This is the riddle - so skeptics want a body to prove wood apes are real - yet then mock those that are trying to do just that.  Funny, isn't it?  It just tells me you really don't want them to be proven real...

No, I just question efforts that claim close contact for , what years now?, and yet have nothing to show for it?

I know people that have done archaeological excavations on one single site for their entire career and still don't have a grasp on what happened there. Years?  Yeah that is how science works. 

• Upvote 1

Why is credit automatically given?

Sure, but I am more interested in your claimed involvement with agencies. Can you please explain your "experience with established environmental, scientific, and governmental organization"

Surely if you interacted with those organizations, you must have some record of such?

An answer to that would be interesting..

I know people that have done archaeological excavations on one single site for their entire career and still don't have a grasp on what happened there. Years?  Yeah that is how science works. 

Bones stand in one spot.  Pretty easy to identify and study.

In that place? Animal bones are consummed by other animals and by the environment amazing fast.  Human remains are found in archaeological sites because they are intentionally preserved by burial preperations, and dug and prepared graves.  You aren't suggesting wood apes have graves are you?