N A W A C - Field Study Discussion

slabdog

What is strange, again, is that you mock those efforts to obtain a piece (or whole) of a Wood Ape.  Do you want it proved real or not? 

Nice deflection, so I guess no on the piece of a Wood Ape.

But hey,the world should just take your word on it,  I mean that is how science defines a new species, right? Based on your say so?

Hardly not. So either cough up a piece of the species, or not. But stop pretending that the world should take your word for it..

I don't think I have ever said I had a piece of a wood ape, so what in the world are you talking about? 

What I want is the truth. And the truth is that no one has proven the creature to exist, ever. Your current efforts are nothing more than another in a long list of failed attempts.

Unless of course you have a bona fide piece of a wood ape for science to examine?

I am pretty sure I know how that works. So you have a piece of one, or you don't. Which is it?

I'm gonna go with no...

Actually, I'm pretty sure you don't know how this works.  Science never had proof until it had it.  Didn't stop science from looking.

Some of you guys, when all this is played back for you, are gonna look pretty bad.

What I want is the truth. And the truth is that no one has proven the creature to exist, ever. Your current efforts are nothing more than another in a long list of failed attempts.

Then move along. No one is asking you to do anything.  All we are doing is presenting what we have expereinced and seen. You aren't obligated to accept or deny anything. 

I'll happily withstand the ridicule. I can take it..

I'm not very worried, mind you. The track record for proving Bigfoot is pretty abysmal. 

You can't handle the truth.  Failed attempts are the great majority of the history of science.

Chill your jets, dood.  You aren't exactly impressing us as somebody who needs to be shown anything.

And now if you'll excuse me I'm off to hang out on a cloud-dragon site.

NO CLOUD HAS EVER BEEN PROVEN TO BE A REAL DRAGON.

"  "

NUH-UH.

"  "

NUH-UHHHH!!!

"  "

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH-UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

At 2:43 a.m. EDT?!?!?!?

Some of us at least are here to talk about interesting stuff.

That's fine. History shows us that you are happy to sit in your Bigfoot is real mindset forever. You will happily sit there and cool your jets forever. And that is your prerogative to do so. Some of us prefer a bit more reality in our diet. 

So that's why you hang out in the wee hours on a website dedicated to something you know isn't real.

Can't say I've done that.  I prefer my reality real.

(At least I have a son with an ear infection keeping me up.)

Well I guess for the same reasons that you log hours on a web site arguing in defense of an animal that doesn't exist.

Sure, but I am more interested in your claimed involvement with agencies. Can you please explain your "experience with established environmental, scientific, and governmental organization"

Surely if you interacted with those organizations, you must have some record of such?

We had a research permit with the agency that manages the Big Thicket preserve and worked with the University of Texas to stage the "Bigfoot in Texas' exhibit back in 2005. Those are two examples of where we have worked successfully with those kinds of groups. Are you suggesting I'm making this up? 

In any event, my comment meant that groups like ours dealing with bigfoot much more often get negative responses from official groups. The management at the Big Thicket turned over and suddenly our research permit failed to be renewed. Case in point. 

Still waiting for an answer from Bipto as to what he meant when he said  "experience with established environmental, scientific, and governmental organization"

I apologize for sleeping during the night. I shall endeavor in the future to endlessly refresh this page, day and night, until my eyes bleed to ensure I don't make you wait any longer than absolutely necessary for the answers to your insightful and probing questions. 

You only get to the truth when you look for it. You usually don't find it by berating and criticizing those willing to try. This is the most tiresome of all the tiresome "skeptical" attitudes.  

Edited by bipto