N A W A C - Field Study Discussion

slabdog

No, I'm saying as a source of study, bones that you mentioned don't tend to move around much. So to compare them to live "wood apes" is not really fair. It's probably easier to study something stuck in the ground than a putative species running around. So don't compare the two like they are the same thing..

Edited by dmaker

I know people that have done archaeological excavations on one single site for their entire career and still don't have a grasp on what happened there. Years?  Yeah that is how science works. 

You mentioned bones, not me. Well, pardon me. You mentioned excavation and I assumed you meat bones. Perhaps you meant something else when you said archaeological excavations?

Edited by dmaker

I know people that have done archaeological excavations on one single site for their entire career and still don't have a grasp on what happened there. Years?  Yeah that is how science works. 

Bones stand in one spot.  Pretty easy to identify and study.

Dude - do you read your own posts???  You just said "bones stand in one spot".  I didn't even mention bones in the post you quoted. Argue much?

Still waiting for an answer from Bipto as to what he meant when he said  "experience with established environmental, scientific, and governmental organization"

I would love to read that documentary exchange...

So by  archaeological excavations you meant, what exactly?

Still waiting for an answer from Bipto as to what he meant when he said  "experience with established environmental, scientific, and governmental organization"

I would love to read that documentary exchange...

You will. Once everything is said and done.

So by  archaeological excavations you meant, what exactly?

Classic Footer response..  Let me guess, the truth will follow?  Spare me...

Edited by dmaker

Really?  You do know that 99% of all excavations are the recovery of stone tools (flaked material such as obsidian, jasper, chalcedony, and then pounding implements like manos, metates, mortars, etc.)? Then there are rock walls, round houses foundations, umicha foundations, midden, etc.  Very few exacations are of any bone because the acid of the soil eats organic material.  That is what creates midden - organic material that has melted into the earth and creates a black oily soil that indicates humans occupied that place.

Classic Footer response..  Let me guess, the truth will follow?  Spare me...

Classic skeptic response.  You don't have any idea what you are talking about, but still keep talking.  Spare all the rest of us,  because it's old and tired.

• Upvote 1

If you could kindly point us to the most awesome, no doubt whatsover, proof of Wood Apes, that would be great.

I'm sorry, so science in your world means anecdotal reports. K, gotcha.

Unless of course you have a bona fide piece of a wood ape for science to examine?

I am pretty sure I know how that works. So you have a piece of one, or you don't. Which is it?

I'm gonna go with no...